It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woke up by someone screaming in surprise & fear inside my head

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Totally weird you would post something like this, because I experienced almost something just like it recently, and it's so hard to figure out what's real sometimes and what was just a dream. I don't think we have to wonder if we're really just robots in Neo's dreamworld.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Things like that happen to me all the time. They're fun and interesting! I always theorize about different dimensions and the mind when it comes to dreams like that.

One of them happened this week and stood out. In my dream I was helping set up my room since I was moving.
In my dream I was feeling very ill all of a sudden. I look towards the door and there was a dark entity/person at the door just starring at me. I think it also had some white mask.
I sit on my chair and I stop feeling ill. I then tell it something along the lines that it can't hurt me and it should leave (maybe an insult or 2, idk). I turn away from it and then suddenly I start losing consciousness in my dream slowly, followed by some weird noise that kept getting more intense the more I lost consciousness. I fight it and instantly wake up, fully awake!

It felt as if I was just there and the weird noise felt so real as well.

Those mysterious ones are the most interesting. But the ones that are most fun are the ones that involve women

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I suffered through a bout of EHS.

It is not a pleasant experience to endure.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I just had something similar happen to me this morning at a little past 3:30am est.

I sleep on the couch and I was jolted awake by what I thought I herd someone say loudly HEY! HEY!. I woke up fully alert and on my feet like WTF? Wife and kids were still asleep, no tv's on or anything. Did a perimeter check and all seemed good.

It was the strangest feeling.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb
Hi,

Hypnagogic and hypnopompic hallucinations are not uncommon and are not necessarily anything to worry about at all.

I agree with this, most likely to be true.

However, I have had a similar experience and it turned out to be a warning. My room mate at the time had left the burner on and I arrived at the apartment just as the frying pan went up in flames. I managed to put a lid on the pan to extinguish the fire, and carried my friend outside. He had smoke inhalation and was briefly hospitalized.

I still think about this incident and cannot explain it. I am a man of science and would describe myself as an agnostic leaning towards atheism. But this is one of many incidents that do not fit in with my worldview.

Perhaps a topic of a future thread of my own.

-ThoughtIsMadness

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Maybe some hypersonic sound device was used. Check out Woody Norris hypersonic sound device.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I did a thread on this a while back.
It sounds made up but it has a very weird name...
Exploding Head Syndrome.

If you don't believe me, google it. EHS is real and I get it often as well

it pretty much the worst thing they could have called it.
i used to get it a few years ago, but its not like you could ever mention it in casual conversion.
'oh btw , ive got exploding head syndrome'.
quick way to look like a lunatic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join