It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman given probation for racist abduction and torture of man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I'll go ahead and say it: Reverse the roles. Media outrage, prison terms so the judge can virtue signal. Yet, when a "PoC" does it, they sweep it under the rug and give them light(er) sentences. White people are being demonized by the left, the so called "liberals". Everything under the sun is the fault of whites. Just take a look at some college courses, or online news articles proclaiming it.

Thankfully, it's just a minority group that feel this way. But give them the platform and the time, a minority may turn into a majority.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Are you #ing kidding me? I watched the video and they were laughing the whole time. They abducted him just to torture him and film it. The second miscarriage of justice after Kate Steinle. I hope karma is already hot on their trails. Useless scumbags.

utterly sick

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well this is a tad bit disappointing!!
here's another article about it for those who don't like RT...

www.chicagotribune.com...

it seems like they are trying to work out plea deals for the others as well?
the only thing I can think of is that she did plead guilty to a hate crime...
could it be that they saw some kind of advantage of having a member of a minority group confessing to hate crime? don't know, also, is close to a year in jail, which is what she's already served, similar to others who committed similar hate crimes?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

They probably cashed in their court room frequent flier points

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The four defendants were black, and the victim was white.

Would it have been different if the races were any other combination? Why the need to italicize that as if it's one of the most important parts of the story? Trying to politicize this handicapped man's misfortune?

This is ridiculous though, the justice system is a joke.

Its important because of "muh white privilege", causing the pendulum to swing wildly the opposite way.

link   

originally posted by: Trueman

By the photo posted, you can see on their faces they feel sort of proud of what they did. SICK.

The boys look defiant but 1 girl is definitely not feeling good about it and the attitude of the other girl is anything but defiant. It's not easy to go against the group in situations like this, even if they had what could 1 girl or even 2 have done? I don't think no punishment is right but if the boys get off the same way then something is seriously wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Ya you would have better luck grabbing a rock and squeezing till it bleeds. Then maybe get sued your self

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why do I get the feeling this thread is more about the colour of these women’s skin than it is about the horrible crime they ?

Maybe it's because you're the racist here.

Huh funny how it’s ok for some members to use the racist card but not others.....

You're the one who is insunating that the members who comment have an ulterior motive. I call BS on that.

Well good for you!

Calling out BS you say, well two can play at that

Now we all know that deep down this is just another thread to further the racist idea that the white man is under threat from minority’s.

Its another “look what the scary black people did” thread

It’s racist.

Now nobody will admit to it because your all terrified of the negative connotations that go with being outed as a racist but that still makes it racist.

So you can cower behind double speak all you want but it does not change the fact that you racist views are quite transparent

You're an opportunistic race baiter.

If there's even a chance to insinuate racism, there you are. It's the lowest form of politics, and you claim to be better.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Imagine the outrage if this disabled man was black and the perps white, and they let go the main perp with probation! Civil war would break out.
edit on 10-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Those people should be getting at least 20 Years each for "hate","kidnapping","aggrevated assault" on a mentaly challenged person. It is a sham that they are getting probation.

What i have noticed though one of the linked articles, is that her older sister:

Of the four suspects, only Tanishia Covington has an adult criminal record, the Chicago Sun Times reported, citing court records. In 2005, she was convicted of shoplifting and received court supervision. Four years later, she was charged with assault, but the case was dismissed. Charges of battery in 2012 and domestic battery and endangering a life in 2014 were also dropped. Her sister Brittany was arrested for shoplifting in October, but those charges were dismissed.

Let´s see what her older sister going to get this time.

Peace

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
But...
But...
But blacks can't be racist!

Op is a racist...
/sarc

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Again tell me there isn’t sanctioned racism in America

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   
I found out who the Judge was that set them free. He is a Muslim. Does it all make sense now?
He's a member of the Muslim Bar Association of Lawyers. He's essentially a Leftist. I was wondering who in the would could put someone on probation for participating in racial torture, It makes so much sense now.

(*Why did he do it? See the very next post for an explanation*).

Judge William Hooks

Proof that it's the same guy (although he's a bit younger and robust here in 2012)

ballotpedia.org...
edit on 10-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Why do I get the feeling this thread is more about the colour of these women’s skin than it is about the horrible crime they ?

Maybe it's because you're the racist here.

Huh funny how it’s ok for some members to use the racist card but not others.....

I personally gave you both stars, because you're both right...but for different reasons. Yes, blacks can be racists. Anyone who thinks they can't be, are either stupid or a black person (or supporters of their plight) that is using that as a defense mechanism, so as to not lose the foothold that they have recently gotten. This post is about racism AND injustice. This type of misjudgement creates more divisiveness (like what is happening in this post) and a Liberal Muslim Judge [proven in the post just above, by yours truly] is doing his part to do what the Leftists are all collectively trying to accomplish...the social, financial, moral and Judicial destruction of America, after which the new system will be Sharia Law, if they succeed.

So, yes, black people use the race card just like feminists use the Affirmative Action card...to get what they want. They then use the Liberal controlled media to get population support and to brainwash them into believing that black people and females are still minorities, despite having positions all the way up to the Presidential level. It's all a psychological game and WE are their pieces.

Justice is also just as important as the color of their skin in this case, because of WHO set her free, and (for more empathy from society) the fact that she was black AND a woman. This garners public support for the citizens' own destruction, because the white people will get angry and jealous, the black people respond by more taunting and blaming white people for all of their problems and racism in general (to keep their Race/Affirmative Action Cards and Social Benefits actively collecting dividends) and then comes the race fights because there is obviously a noticeable difference between the whites and the blacks, and the Government is drawing a definitive line in the sand pointing out those differences. It works the very same way in prison, and it's all a psychological game for the elitists. The plan ultimately is to have everyone against everyone, and the Islamist's (that come in with the refugees, which are all women and children apparently, LOL) will add another layer of violence to the mix, and will add religious undertones to evoke more passion from their opposition. The best way to take out a nation is to weaken every facet of what made it once great. Then when it's at it's weakest...attack and take over. This is really not about black or white here, this is ALL about the Muslim judge that set her free and why he did it.

Besides, no black person in the Western world today, that is claiming that they are to get reparations, has ever been a slave.....ever, and do not deserve to be getting privileges or reparations for suffering that they didn't endure, and from a time in which they didn't even live. We could definitely hold yearly remembrances for those who did, but no black person has any right to complain about slavery or get remunerated for the suffering of others that they didn't even know...simply because they have the same colored skin. Slavery in the West is, and has been dead for a very long time now.
edit on 10-12-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: because

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
this is what you get when you let the mentally ill look after the asylum...

The so called elected officials of these area's are as corrupt as the people they claim to be policing, race plays a huge part in these places as does using it to benefit the corrupt coffers.

In 99% of places these thugs would be behind bars without the smug grins but in these places the racism they go on about as suffering is metered out against the easy victims in a level of racism well beyond anything if at all these people have ever suffered.

But, if there's one thing we do know, once they run out of people to enact their BLM ideals on they will return to attacking each other.

Perhaps Escape from New Yorks prison idea isn't so bad at all...

There's a hilarious sketch by Chris Rock about the very people black people hate and he says it like it is, black people in general are not the problem, its these people, uneducated, morally and socially devoid people who just blame and seek entitlement.

Watch the sketch.....

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This proves once again, that you can only be racist if you are white. These scum bags will face a far less lenient judge in the afterlife.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

I read about this earlier today, and am utterly disgusted! That piece of garbage should never see the light of day again, and they gave her community service and probation?!?!? Of course, if one looks into the judge, that starts to make sense. Sickening. No trials, from what I read, on the other three scumbags yet, but this isn't promising.

The entire thing was poorly presented by some media sources as well. The mentally disabled teen who was kidnapped and tortured was referred to as a "man", while the four who attacked him - three his age, and one over 20 - were called "teens". Sick. All four ought to be sentenced to death, and hanged on the courthouse lawn, as far as I am concerned!

Yes, very steamed on this one. I have two family members with similar issues - a severely autistic nephew, and a grandson with Asperger's. Anyone did something like that to one of them, they'd be praying to never, ever, be let out of jail.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There's a video?

No, wait, I don't want to see it. I'm still not over the guy being shot in the motel.

Yeah, so - wrong is right and right is wrong these days.

Sucks doesn't it.

Yes, there is, and no, you don't want to see it. I watched it, and it's beyond sick. They deserve the death penalty, in my book. Totally racist on their part, and utterly without conscience, and now one of these animals will be walking free?

Now I feel an urge to watch some old Charles Bronson movies.....

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

When I first saw your title, I thought to myself "California". But I see that this occurred here in Illinois. Not surprising given our Sanctuary State mindset. Known murderers roam as free as a bird here.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Chicago is pretty much lawless so what would anyone expect? On the bad note they could go free, and on a good note they are easier to get to if I was the kids dad...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join