It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman given probation for racist abduction and torture of man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
theys good kids.

im sure theres many who would say probation is harsh sentence promoted by the white racist agenda

edit on 9-12-2017 by dashen because: they dindu nuffin

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Her probation bars her from contacting Cooper or Hill or using social media. The other three defendants’ plea deals are being negotiated.

So, basically she's grounded from seeing her friends and is barred from Facebook et al? I fail to see how livestreaming the intentional torture and deprivation of liberty of another person equates to this punishment being considered acceptable?

Now I'm wondering what the other 3 tools are going to get with their plea deals?

This DOES NOT paint the US justice system in a positive light.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
What in the actual F@#$ ?
I'd give them their last cigarette followed by 2 to the head, these sh#tbags will never amount to anything other than further problems.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Her probation bars her from contacting Cooper or Hill or using social media. The other three defendants’ plea deals are being negotiated.

So, basically she's grounded from seeing her friends and is barred from Facebook et al? I fail to see how livestreaming the intentional torture and deprivation of liberty of another person equates to this punishment being considered acceptable?

Now I'm wondering what the other 3 tools are going to get with their plea deals?

This DOES NOT paint the US justice system in a positive light.

Well one of them tried to scalp the poor man but he couldn't do it. Not do it in a sense of "Hey this is too much" what i mean is he was too incompetent and failed. Seriously though the video is clear evidence that they had fun torturing the disabled man and nobody showed remorse or intervened "Hey this is wrong". Not once.

This should have been a slam dunk case and reason enough to put them away for a few years to let them reflect on their poor life choices. Now the leader gets a slap on her wrist for livestreaming it on Facebook. If memory serves me right then she even had the audacity to ask the viewers what they should do to him next. I watched the garbage only once so i could be mistaken of course. A lot of rage was surging through my veins watching it happen.

link   
This is what equal rights should be. Equal rights in the face of justice and law. This is the true feminism and true justice and equility of the genders.

This is what those women should get : Equal punishment like the males!

link   

In a way, the probation sentence's on these types of cases seem racist in themselves. I will try to explain. It is almost as if the court system expects this type of behavior from minorities, so they get a don't do it again pass. They seem to act as if these people do not understand the crime they've just committed. Does this make any sense?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Why do I get the feeling this thread is more about the colour of these women’s skin than it is about the horrible crime they committed?

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Why do I get the feeling this thread is more about the colour of these women’s skin than it is about the horrible crime they committed?

Maybe it's because you're the racist here. The punishment doesn't fit the crime. Plain and simple. Nice try btw.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Where is phuking Batman when we need him?

So good Ole vigilante justice wouldn't make me sad here.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Why do I get the feeling this thread is more about the colour of these women’s skin than it is about the horrible crime they ?

Maybe it's because you're the racist here.

Huh funny how it’s ok for some members to use the racist card but not others.....
edit on 9-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Why do I get the feeling this thread is more about the colour of these women’s skin than it is about the horrible crime they ?

Huh funny how it’s ok for some members to use the racist card but not others.....

You're the one who is insinuating that the members who comment have an ulterior motive. I call BS on that.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You're the one who is insunating that the members who comment have an ulterior motive. I call BS on that.

Well good for you!

Calling out BS you say, well two can play at that

Now we all know that deep down this is just another thread to further the racist idea that the white man is under threat from minority’s.

Its another “look what the scary black people did” thread

It’s racist.

Now nobody will admit to it because your all terrified of the negative connotations that go with being outed as a racist but that still makes it racist.

So you can cower behind double speak all you want but it does not change the fact that you racist views are quite transparent
edit on 9-12-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I think you're reaching, maybe for a few posters but it's mostly a "wtf is going on with the justice system/judge" thread, I couldn't give a rats ass about their colour/creed.
How in the f@ck is probation a proper sentence for kidnapping and torture..live streamed to boot ?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You're the one who is insunating that the members who comment have an ulterior motive. I call BS on that.

Well good for you!

Now we all know that deep down this is just another thread to further the racist idea that the white man is under threat from minority’s.

It’s racist.

Now nobody will admit to it because your all terrified of the negative connotations that go with being outed as a racist but that still makes it racist.

So you can cower behind double speak all you want but it does not change the fact that you racist views are quite transparent

I never mention race in my posts ever but hey good for you that your desperate hunt for racists finally paid off. Now you can go outside and yell "Get off my lawn" at pesky kids all day long. You earned it.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Useless s---b---. Hopefully they get what they deserve.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Enough said? Interesting dialogue. I assume you're from here too? I've lived here 40 years. This act or any other does not define Chicago as a whole, so stop being ignorant.
It's more telling of a cultural/societal problem in inner cities and indicative of the decay caused by a lack of proper resources available (i.e. Schools, grocery stores, hospitals, and social outlets for inner city youth.)
To paint the city with such a broad brush (regardless of the nonstop shootings between gangs on one side of the city), is foolish and stereotypical. Did L.A. get this much of your ire during the 90' Blood-Crip wars? Or were you not old enough to comprehend? Is it just a Chicago bias you have or something else? In short, your opinion is just that, an opinion. And baseless at that.

edit on 20Sat, 09 Dec 2017 20:16:48 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoSaturdayb201712America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Phone typo

edit on 20Sat, 09 Dec 2017 20:17:57 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoSaturdayb201712America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Phone typo

edit on 20Sat, 09 Dec 2017 20:18:54 -0600pmvAmerica/ChicagoSaturdayb201712America/Chicago by Gravelbone because: Phone typo

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I am not that familiar with US law. But can these horrible people be charged by the fed?
edit on 9-12-2017 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
This is outrageous.

Hate crime also falls under federal jurisdiction.

Much like the Kate Steinle murderer, is it possible Trump's DOJ will correct another activist court's mistake? Bare in mind his was a plea deal struck between the criminals and the state, I am unsure whether the victim was involved in the process although it is common they would be. Given the unusual sentencing and leniency (not to mention ridiculously large amount of evidence - include a narrated video of the crime with hundreds of witnesses on the Internet)

Never thought I'd be wishing for federal government to step in, but come on DOJ.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Well good for you!

It’s racist.

Do you deny that the media would be losing its mind in every form and causing mass hatred if these were 4 whites on a black?

They would..they will..and you would be sucked in as usual.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

What I see in their faces are some very disturbed individuals, their upbringings seem frightful from their cold distant faces.

Purely speculation but i have worked with many disturbed youngsters/adults, you tend to be able to spot things in these kids just by looking.

Not justifying it just saying there are bigger issues at play in this story beyond the awful miscarriage of justice, i would truly like to see all parties rehabilitated but thats my inner optimist, i know thats not going to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join