It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman given probation for racist abduction and torture of man

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Had it been White Christians torturing/kidnap of disabled Muslim youth= Life in prison

Had it been White Skinheads torturing...

Had it been White KKK members torturing...

The Judge and Jury need to be brought up on charges and under investigation for abstruction of JUSTICE.

The child's family needs to sue the pants off of everyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Antifa should build her a statue down by City Hall.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Would it have been different if the races were any other combination?

Yes. If it were four white people that did this to a black guy, they would be getting raped in prison for at least the next 10 years.

Trying to politicize this handicapped man's misfortune?

Don't try to spin this. You know good and damn well why they kidnapped that dude and posted his torture and humiliation on Facebook.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Seriously? There would be marches on Washington D.C., Blaming what happened on Trump. Of course it would be different.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: trollz

By the photo posted, you can see on their faces they feel sort of proud of what they did. SICK.

Talk to the hand, cos the face ain't listening.

Probably grew up watching Jerry Springer.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The four defendants were black, and the victim was white.

Would it have been different if the races were any other combination? Why the need to italicize that as if it's one of the most important parts of the story? Trying to politicize this handicapped man's misfortune?

This is ridiculous though, the justice system is a joke.

i think its incredibly important in this case to point out the races of those involved.

dont pretend that you don't know what the outcome would have been if the races were reversed and they got off with just probation, the entire state or multiple states would see riots and destruction...

the system once again fails its constituents

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There's a video?

No, wait, I don't want to see it. I'm still not over the guy being shot in the motel.

Yeah, so - wrong is right and right is wrong these days.

Sucks doesn't it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sure as hell would.

If it had been four white people that kidnapped and tortured a mentally handicapped black person.

They would have gotten life in prison.
edit on 9-12-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
even with a plea deal i bet id get 20 insted of life

someone i knew got kidnaping for only a couple of hrs and he did 4 years

a hate crim kidnaping with torture on a disabled man ... i best most of us would die in prision

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Im sure President Trump will be looking at this

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

despite being found guilty of hate crimes and kidnapping. Insane, right? How could such a travesty of justice occur in any modern society?

The four defendants were black, and the victim was white.

Dear Race Pimp,

White football player accused of raping black, disabled team-mate avoids prison

Must have been because he was white and the victim was black.

everyone else:

I think the judge made a terrible mistake. This is a brazen, violent criminal who kidnapped and tortured a mentally disabled man in what was clearly a hate crime. However, there's absolutely no evidence that race was a factor in the sentencing.

Same judge in below case, was he motivated by race?

Why did the drunk driver who killed Bobby Cann get only ten days in jail?

The family and friends of fallen cyclist Bobby Cann were outraged late last month when Cook County circuit court judge William H. Hooks sentenced motorist Ryne San Hamel, who killed Cann while speeding and drunk, to just ten days in jail.

It was shocking that Hooks chose to give San Hamel this minimal sentence (plus four years of probation and $25,000 in restitution to cover Cann's funeral expenses). After all, the minimum sentence in Illinois for aggravated DUI causing death is three to 14 years in prison, except for in cases where the court finds "extraordinary circumstances." Moreover, San Hamel, now 32, had on two different occasions previously been arrested for alcohol-related offences while behind the wheel.

Habitual drunk driver kills a bicyclist while driving drunk. Gets 10 days in jail, 4 years probation and is ordered to make restitution for funeral expenses.

Same judge. Another mind bogglingly light sentence. Everyone in this case was white. Zero value for race baiting.
edit on 2017-12-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

I remember when this disgusting crime happened.
There's a thread from the time up here on it, I think.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I remember it too. I didn't watch any of the video because I can't stomach torture. I know enough to know that probation was probably given in 'a deal'...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: Perfectenemy

There's a video?

No, wait, I don't want to see it. I'm still not over the guy being shot in the motel.

Yeah, so - wrong is right and right is wrong these days.

Sucks doesn't it.

These imbeciles uploaded the video on social media. I think it was maybe getting livestreamed too. I also remember them shouting f#ck Trump a couple of times.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The first guy has a face you'd love to punch. And this has been ATS before, but still the decision is mindboggling.

However the source is RT, and i'd trust a mustache twisting villain who would tie my granny to a railroad rather then trust RT, and every link I clicked on comes back to RT.

Nice try Russia-please don't hack me.

edit on 9-12-2017 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
In liberal justice only white people can be guilty it seems...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

The first guy has a face you'd love to punch. And this has been ATS before, but still the decision is mindboggling.

However the source is RT, and i'd trust a mustache twisting villain who would tie my granny to a railroad rather then trust RT, and every link I clicked on comes back to RT.

Nice try Russia-please don't hack me.

It's real. probation-in-facebook-torture-case

Edit: Hmm this sounds awfully like a hate-crime.

The victim, a Crystal Lake man who had been classmates with Hill at a west suburban alternative high school, appears terror-stricken as he was taunted with racially-tinged insults — including calling him a supporter of then-President-elect Donald Trump. Hill and Cooper allegedly cut his clothing with a knife, punched and kicked him. In other video, the man was forced to drink water from a toilet bowl.

edit on 9-12-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added some more info

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Karma! you can only push so far.
they keep pushing and you will see hanging and cross burning.
All the blacks will suffer for it.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i'm from Chicago, and what's sad is that these type of things continue to happen, but are being under reported... For instance, a fun game for minorities here in Chicago to play is a game called "Polar Bear Hunting", where the objective of the game is to find unsuspecting white people minding their own business and they'd try to catch them off guard with a hay-maker punch to knock them down & out.. Obviously, in certain cases robberies happen after, but mainly these young adults rush in, assault and take off fast.. I don't understand why this type of behavior is tolerated or normalized today.. its just sad.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

This is a severe miscarriage of justice and sending a terrible signal to other hateful people out there (thankfully the vast minority of people).

Bad news for the victim and his family.

Civil suit!!!

Oh wait, something tells me the four perps are broke-ass hoodrats

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join