It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

we have a feud between Eminem and Die Antwoord brewing.... BATTLE!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

they have a lot of catchy stuff for sure. most of their videos are on the long side.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
die antwoord, you either love em or hate em

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Mini me-sorry Eminem; how is he still a thing?

I like good rap but most is crap with a silent C, read and you will see, All I need is to be free, and this post is bogus like a plague of locusts.

I'm not straight outta Compton, but I hail from Boston, Larry bird is the word...

That "rap" took me three minutes. It's not too hard to pull off but anyone can do it...

'The cake is a lie, so you better defy before you die'- that took me thirty seconds.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I loved Eminem in my day. I just puked in my mouth a little. Never thought I would picture Eminem as a lil ho-w did he become a sellout?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttropia
I loved Eminem in my day. I just puked in my mouth a little. Never thought I would picture Eminem as a lil ho-w did he become a sellout?

Puked in your mouth... psshhht. Whatever dude! His already proved without doubt that his so brilliant that his only competition is him himself.

What else has he got left to do, but to take that s# for all the millions of dollars he can.

You need to hold that forked tongue and show some respect... imo!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Zach Dela Rocha out rap them both at the same time.

Who knew Eminem would become a SJF.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

originally posted by: ttropia

Puked in your mouth... psshhht. Whatever dude! His already proved without doubt that his so brilliant that his only competition is him himself.

What else has he got left to do, but to take that s# for all the millions of dollars he can.

You need to hold that forked tongue and show some respect... imo!

Eminem has Ninja on technical Capability definitely but...

Die Antwoord does their own hooks, Eminem has famous singers like Rihanna do his hooks, Die Antwoord does their own beats, we know Eminem doesn’t do his own beats, Die Antwoord plays a major roll in the direction of their videos and has full creative control, Eminem couldn’t direct traffic, Die Antwoord is humble, Eminem not so much. Die Antwoord wears wherever the hell they want, Eminem meh mainstream clothing...boring. Die Antwoord is more relatable. Die Antwoord changes up their style and comes with a verity of different styles even in the same album, Eminem never changes up his style which has become pretty Monotonous.

Oh and Yolandi is HOT!... Eminem, lolz

Looks like Die Antwoord takes the bacon!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Zach Dela Rocha out rap them both at the same time.

Who knew Eminem would become a SJF.

YES HE WOULD!

F that SJF!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

pretty much says it.
ninja can freestyle too. i dont think ninja or them as a group get enough credit for being good hip hop artists.
not just with die antwoord. max normal has some great tunes. constructus is awesome.

yolandi directed fat faded # face. they are both very involved in their #. i like that about them.

i like that they are all about their own thing and # off if you dont like it. from a distance i see how people would think they are bottom feeder types but they are cool people.
they fund an orphanage in south africa and adopted tokie.

they are loyal to each other...

i just dig their whole deal. i am not saying 100% of their material is the # but it is damn good and damn catchy.

plus think about the # they had to go through to make it. i know eminem had no picnic coming out of detroit and blowing up. hard as hell and had to grind but think about the grind ninja went through especially.
humping it out for 20 years as a white hip hop guy in south africa. coming up right as apartheid is ending.

you have to give them some #in props for that.

i used to be a fan of eminem. i liked his older # a lot. the slim shady area. i liked marshal mathers lp.
from what i have heard of his new album though i do not like it.

i think he lost something along the way. i dont know what it is and i know he has been through a lot.
i think the song with bey is terrible.

he will for sure go down as one of the greatest at least for me but i think his time is over.

though die antwoord as said their next, the book of zef will be there next they have a lot of # lined up.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Yeah first 2 Eminem Albums were great couldn't GAF about anything after that.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Ah, someone whose music I recognize.
Well played.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join