It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman claims NYPD detectives discussed ‘taking turns’ raping her

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
One more story (maybe) of abuse of power by some of America's supposedly police. I never ever thought a real police person would/could act this way.... All the cops I knew seemed to be good guys with very few if any being spring loaded to being idiots. I really do hope this is a case of false witness...either way the guilty needs to get burned..

Until all people in positions of authority are held accountable for their actions and even held to higher standards I fear the blow back (one day) will be something no thinking person would want to see or happen. Headlines like this reinforce the hatred some already have for the police and just about anyone in a position of authority, IMO.

“It was disgusting,” Chambers’ lawyer, Michael David, told The Post of the graphic description recounted by his client. “They were actually discussing that between them, ‘Now it’s your turn.’ I didn’t realize that [accused NYPD cop Richard Hall] did it with such ­brutal force.”

Chambers said in the deposition that her hands were cuffed “tightly” behind her as the assault took place in September. “She couldn’t breathe,” David said.

nypost.com...
Of course the the two officers involved plead not guilty...
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
One more story (maybe) of abuse of power by some of America's supposedly police. I never ever thought a real police person would/could act this way.... All the cops I knew seemed to be good guys with very few if any being spring loaded to being idiots. I really do hope this is a case of false witness...either way the guilty needs to get burned..

Until all people in positions of authority are held accountable for their actions and even held to higher standards I fear the blow back (one day) will be something no thinking person would want to see or happen. Headlines like this reinforce the hatred some already have for the police and just about anyone in a position of authority, IMO.

“It was disgusting,” Chambers’ lawyer, Michael David, told The Post of the graphic description recounted by his client. “They were actually discussing that between them, ‘Now it’s your turn.’ I didn’t realize that [accused NYPD cop Richard Hall] did it with such ­brutal force.”

Chambers said in the deposition that her hands were cuffed “tightly” behind her as the assault took place in September. “She couldn’t breathe,” David said.

Of course the the two officers involved plead not guilty...

Could you provide a link to the story??

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thank you, I thought I had included a link but NOOOO ... Edit to add link and thanks again.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

shockingly, they both acknowledged that they did have sexual intercourse whilst on the 'job', but it was 'consensual'...

Both men have ​acknowledged they had sex with the young woman while on the job but claim it was consensual. They have​ since quit the NYPD.

edit on 9-12-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
a reply to: KansasGirl

Thank you, I thought I had included a link but NOOOO ... Edit to add link and thanks again.

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

The only answer is keep their cameras and mics on for their entire shift. There is no reason to turn them off.

Politicians too. The first politician to agree to streaming himself/herself will be the one i vote for.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

The only answer is keep their cameras and mics on for their entire shift. There is no reason to turn them off.

Politicians too. The first politician to agree to streaming himself/herself will be the one i vote for.

Why, though?

Take a look at the other thread about the "peace officer," with the words "youre #ed," engraved on his dust cover.

There's a very, very clear video of this "peace officer," being a murderous cowardly pig... but he still doesn't face any penalty.

Pigs are above the law. They can rape teenage girls and get away with it. Tell you to behead your dog and get away with it. Flashbang a baby in a crib causing serious injuries and get away with it. Shoot innocent civilians and get away with it.

Or how about the Baltimore "peace officer," who was caught planting drugs just mere seconds before turning on his body cam to "arrest," an elderly man who just had drugs planted on him? Which, by the way, was caught because the cameras playback an initial 30 seconds before it's turned on... and oops! Dirty little piggies conspired to plant crack coc aine on an elderly man at a bus station.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Sounds like they were going to pull a train on her. I have seen that done, but never participated in it. I also did nothing to deter it, I said nothing, just left. As far as I know, the girls were willing, I actually knew who they were and they kept going back to the place all the time. I wasn't about to pass judgement on them either. I still know one of the girls, she turned out to be a good mother and wife of someone I know. Like I said, I do not like to judge others.

But that is different than this case, one size does not fit all. This girl was not wanting to do that. If the woman does not give permission, it is not all right. Even if it is a hooker, you pay her to say yes and she still has the option to say no to some things. I never went out with a hooker, but have known a couple of women who did that kind of stuff. I'd consider them to have been decent people, one was saving money to pay for her college. She almost had her degree in nursing, one more year to go. She probably has been working in a hospital for many years now, almost retired by now.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Apparently, basic English courses are needed.

I'm not an expert, but I don't think raping someone is
"Serving " or "protecting"...

But hey, what do I know.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Woodcarver

Why, though?

Take a look at the other thread about the "peace officer," with the words "youre #ed," engraved on his dust cover.

There's a very, very clear video of this "peace officer," being a murderous cowardly pig... but he still doesn't face any penalty.

Pigs are above the law. They can rape teenage girls and get away with it. Tell you to behead your dog and get away with it. Flashbang a baby in a crib causing serious injuries and get away with it. Shoot innocent civilians and get away with it.

Or how about the Baltimore "peace officer," who was caught planting drugs just mere seconds before turning on his body cam to "arrest," an elderly man who just had drugs planted on him? Which, by the way, was caught because the cameras playback an initial 30 seconds before it's turned on... and oops! Dirty little piggies conspired to plant crack coc aine on an elderly man at a bus station.

Are you asking why they should be made to keep recording the entirety of their shift? For one thing, we got to see and hear that horrid situation go down right? Now we know which judge to watch. There is no good reason to not enforce a 100% recording policy.

top topics

join