It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metaphysically Challenged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChildOfLoki

Actually, I think you're very lucky.
This probably means that your personal way of understanding and experiencing supernatural/invisible matter is ruled by strict barriers and divisions. More intellectual than mystical. Don't expect anything to happen in the wake/physical world. Invest most of your energies in dreaming and night work. It is like you already have a strong barrier between consensus reality/immaterial realm, you're just trying to find experiences on the wrong side. Start keeping a journal of your dreams.That's the plane were all metaphysical work starts.
Some people are born mediums or they see naturally the aura on people. But they can't choose. They're somewhat cursed by this. You have the chance of investigating the invisible from a solid/analitical standpoint: this is much more safe and rewarding in the long run. It is better to have solid barriers between density planes, this gives more control and sanity.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

There are people who experience the amygdala fear overload and are infused with the great calmness afterward and then the chi flows like a river and the body need to increase kundalini afterwards to balance the body out. Extreme change of reality and very painful but it does happen.

Kundalini meditation is the more controlled way of increasing awareness.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChildOfLoki
It seems that some people randomly encounter somethings or receive messages, but I have studied, practised with full belief and at times begged for the chance to see what lies hidden, yet I've always come up short.

As mentioned by Deetermined, there is no such thing as coincidences. So if God has stopped all angels / demons from interacting with you, then He has done it for a reason.

If you were able to interact with entities, would the word 'ego' step into your life. Pride is a sin.

We might very well be in the 7 Year Tribulation now after Jerusalem has been declared the new capital of Israel. So spiritually, the dumb demons are working overtime right now. If your fate requires interaction with angels / demons then you will not have to wait long.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Here is something that may work for you, in a kind of meditation. I had the strong urge to just do something to connect and picked out spinning aluminum wheels on pins, kid type stuff found on YouTube. Worked my mind off getting there and became proficient, it is real. Even others near me could then do it so long as I connected to them on a higher level. Not worth arguing whether it works, it does and as a retired science teacher I have been overly critical which slows my developing. However I lost this ability in the last years as I was diverted by earth crap which proves it’s veracity.

If you are like me, you may get severe headaches and nausea. Then when you are good at this, try deep meditation and OBE, this all goes hand in hand. Even try extending your consciousness but with care. I could not control my body for several hours after extending out, but did locate some lost keys while wandering. My wife loses them now and then and blames me LOL.

So much to tell, but try. Oddly my wife whom thinks this a bunch of crap can do most of what I did without trying, even having a dead aunt appear, torso only and assure her, “we know the truth”. She also reports of the “others”, but does not want to talk of it. If I asked her to move wheels right now, she can, I cannot without further training myself.

I skip a lot here, but other odd thing happen when you go to this energy level. Family and friends may find themselves seeing shadow beings, orbs and other phenomena. I can only attribute this to my development as it all, all ended when I stopped and fought battles with curupt government morons. However my wife has had a few more experiences, but of late mentioned the others have left us alone for a long time and wonders why but won’t talk in depth.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon
Here is something that may work for you, in a kind of meditation. I had the strong urge to just do something to connect and picked out spinning aluminum wheels on pins, kid type stuff found on YouTube...

What? You spin the wheel on the tube with your mind? Did I misunderstood you? Link?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hello, all. I've got a question that's been bugging me: Is it possible that certain people will never experience anything supernatural, paranormal or otherwise "abnormal"? I have tried an exuberant amount of ways to "peek behind the veil", yet I have had zero ghost sightings/EVPs, no OBEs and no luck with "magick" or other spiritual manifestations. It seems that some people randomly encounter somethings or receive messages, but I have studied, practised with full belief and at times begged for the chance to see what lies hidden, yet I've always come up short. I cannot be the only one...right? Any other seekers who can't find? Let's hear your take. ***what I'm looking for is a consensus of whether or not it is possible for some to be unable to have any interaction with all but the mundane physical world interactions. Just like some will never be able to carry a tune, no matter the time spent training.***

Maybe you're the most sane of all.
edit on 12/9/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ChildOfLoki

Phoenix358 speaks the truth to you.

I have had so many weird otherwordly, synchronistic experiences I could write a book.

However, NEVER have I set out to experience the supernatural for itself. Though that may work for some...

What I’ve learned is that indeed everyone is psychic but since we all have one way or another experienced the Fall of Man inwardly, we have lost our inner powers of sight that existed in humans naturally in primordial times

Sometimes those powers seep though the veils of illusion in this ordinary world and come out so you do have legitimate psychics and people who experience widely the mysterious.

When you get your true nature back then you'll be able to Fly if you want to!

edit on 9-12-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sorry, no I make wheels of aluminum and in fact have one in front of me. I looked on youtube to see how they were made LOl. After posting I tried moving the wheel with my mind and in fact can still do it and oddly my wife right now was unable to make it move. However I still had to bring up the vibrational energy I learned several years ago. On you tube you will see others doing this, some within glass so air movements won’t be a factor. I used to walk into a room, the wheels would be stationary, then I would cause them to spin. I got good enough I would have my wife watch them, then to around town and trigger them. At 40 miles I failed however for so much for quantum entanglement.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Hello, all. I've got a question that's been bugging me: Is it possible that certain people will never experience anything supernatural, paranormal or otherwise "abnormal"? I have tried an exuberant amount of ways to "peek behind the veil", yet I have had zero ghost sightings/EVPs, no OBEs and no luck with "magick" or other spiritual manifestations. It seems that some people randomly encounter somethings or receive messages, but I have studied, practised with full belief and at times begged for the chance to see what lies hidden, yet I've always come up short. I cannot be the only one...right? Any other seekers who can't find? Let's hear your take. ***what I'm looking for is a consensus of whether or not it is possible for some to be unable to have any interaction with all but the mundane physical world interactions. Just like some will never be able to carry a tune, no matter the time spent training.***

Is not the crux of perception, the perceiver?

Picked-up a hitch-hiker once, with Mr. McGoo type eyes, who claimed to see wildlife very often.
He then saw a moose, that was not seen by me. We even stopped where he said it went into the woods, and looked for tracks, but there were none.
He must have told his whole crew about the moose he saw that day.
The next time going up that curvy-hilly road, at the same spot, noticed that there was an overhanging branch, that could possibly give the illusion of a moose crossing the road, and going into the woods.
No moose.
Just a perceiver, and his imagination.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join