It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Air Force Orders Shootdown of US and Other Drones Violating Airspace

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Well, they always had empty rhetoric before when the CIA was blowing # up there. Things like "oh we condemn this, violation of our rights that, we do not permit these actions yadda yadda" . Well, I guess they had enough as Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman told an audience they going to start shooting stuff down yo! Check it out!

Times of India
The announcement was made public about two weeks after a US drone strike targeted a militant compound in Pakistan's tribal region near the Afghan border, killing three militants.

Pakistan had always condemned drone strikes on its soil but had never said they would shoot down the unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs). "We will not allow anyone to violate our airspace. I have ordered PAF to shoot down drones, including those of the US, if they enter our airspace, violating the country's sovereignty and territorial integrity," Air Chief Marshal Sohail Aman told an audience in Islamabad.

If he meant that US missile strikes on militant positions were a violation of Pakistan's sovereignty, then these violations have been occurring since 2004. The CIA was responsible for all US drone strikes in Pakistan+ until November 30, 2017.

After every drone strike, the Pakistan foreign office issues a condemnatory statement claiming that it will not allow such strikes on its territory.

I doubt they will even bother to lock on to one with a MANPAD or AA system. I am guessing propaganda for domestic consumption?? But he is not an elected official, so will he suddenly turn up in a river or die in a car bomb soon?

edit on 12-9-2017 by worldstarcountry because: added video

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Anyone can do a search on how many billions the USA has given and is giving Pakistan .. Unless they have found a new source of bribe money I kinda doubt those threats will be carried out.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
My thoughts exactly. But this man will be hailed as a hero when the inevitable happens for so much as suggesting it. Well, perhaps thats reaching to assume he will be assassinated or die in an accident or something.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Who knows? perhaps they just want a quick resolution of their overpopulation problem.

Just think, they can blame it on the US too.

Pakistan, win, win
America, lose, lose

Nice fertile ground for a Pakistani set up I reckon.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Anyone can do a search on how many billions the USA has given and is giving Pakistan .. Unless they have found a new source of bribe money I kinda doubt those threats will be carried out.

it's strange, you query proudly how much your country has bribed another (presumably to keep their war machine going), in an effort to make another country look bad...

the irony...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
what irony? Pakistan licken them boots clean right? They best quit dabbling with the Chinese, or else!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Well, perhaps thats reaching to assume he will be assassinated or die in an accident or something.

Nah...... he'll probably die in a Drone Strike.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Screw Pakistan. Knowingly harboring Bin Laden... yeah. I'd love to see an F-22 or F-35 bomb something (anything [maybe ten of their manpads or aa]) in Pakistan just to prove a point.

edit on 12/9/2017 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Damned if you do
Damned if you don't

Trump should and I think will just cut all the bs , he will stop sending aid to these countries ,and just let them all tear each other apart because if it wasn't for the USA and the aid they got they would have destroyed each other already.

Pakistan men are just a bunch of predators A anyway .

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Some numbers from last year: I have seen numbers of around 20 billion to Pakistan since 2011 if I recall correctly.. These are just the top ten of 2016

1. Iraq: $5,281,179,380 (for conflicts, peace and security)

2. Afghanistan: $5,060,306,051 (for conflicts, peace and security)

3. Israel: $3,113,310,210 (for conflicts, peace and security)

4. Egypt: $1,239,291,240 (for conflicts, peace and security)

5. Jordan: $1,214,093,785 (for conflicts, peace and security)

6. Kenya: $1,143,552,649 (for population policies and reproductive health)

7. Ethiopia: $1,111,152,703 (for emergencies)

8. Syria: $916,426,147 (for emergencies)

9. Pakistan: $777,504,870 (for conflicts, peace and security)

10. Uganda: $741,326,448 (for population policies and reproductive health)

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Would I go to jail for hacking a Pakistani bank and depositing a million or so into my checking account?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

Would I go to jail for hacking a Pakistani bank and depositing a million or so into my checking account?

only if you got caught

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Sounds like a completely reasonable response to intrusions to a sovereign territory.
How can anybody take exception to that?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace Don't try lol. But if you do....wait just don't

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Some numbers from last year: I have seen numbers of around 20 billion to Pakistan since 2011 if I recall correctly.. These are just the top ten of 2016

1. Iraq: $5,281,179,380 (for conflicts, peace and security)

2. Afghanistan: $5,060,306,051 (for conflicts, peace and security)

3. Israel: $3,113,310,210 (for conflicts, peace and security)

4. Egypt: $1,239,291,240 (for conflicts, peace and security)

5. Jordan: $1,214,093,785 (for conflicts, peace and security)

6. Kenya: $1,143,552,649 (for population policies and reproductive health)

7. Ethiopia: $1,111,152,703 (for emergencies)

8. Syria: $916,426,147 (for emergencies)

9. Pakistan: $777,504,870 (for conflicts, peace and security)

10. Uganda: $741,326,448 (for population policies and reproductive health)

www.zerohedge.com...

You nailed it.

This aid as you call it isn't aid as in to help the population.

It is given so they can buy weapons from the U.S.

It looks great on paper and keeps the war machine going.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I wonder if the government of Pakistan is behind such. If they are, then there is a good chance that it shuts down clearance for the USA to use its country to continue operations into Afghanistan. They have before and it took alot of money to get them to allow for such to happen again.

However, if the government does not support, then what you are looking at it a man who is planning on running for office, and this is going to be part of his platform that he will use to gather votes.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace

In a word - yes. The US has had a Title 47 extradition treaty with Pakistan since 1947.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace
You would if got caught. But if you use the NSA tool that were dumped to the world here, your chances of being successful would rise dramatically. Make us proud son!

new topics

top topics

join