It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News CNN:Even without the buns, Trump's favorite fast-food meal is a diet-buster

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Trump is not fat.

Yes. He is fat. The man is obese, does not exercise properly (he does not walk on the golf course, he takes a golf cart), has a terrible diet and is beginning to worry people due to his speech patterns and occasional slurring. The physical difference between Trump and Obama is astonishing.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

so when i go to micky d i like to get 2 double quarterpounder combos large sized occassionaly i will switch out 1 burger for a 20 piece. how many times did these turds report what obama ate?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Trump is not fat.

Yes. He is fat. The man is obese, does not exercise properly (he does not walk on the golf course, he takes a golf cart), has a terrible diet and is beginning to worry people due to his speech patterns and occasional slurring. The physical difference between Trump and Obama is astonishing.

How old are you? a seventy year old person does not need to walk if they don't want to. I know plenty of skinny seventy years old that have a hard time walking and they eat healthy. Why don't you research what happens to older people's muscles when they get older. Research where the stem cells to replace the old dying cells are stored in the body. Research which chemical rejuvinates these cells and you will find that same chemical makes an older person's hair bleached. If you walk you damage cells to build new cells, mitosis, but old people cannot make new cells that way, their telomeres are too short, they start using stem cells from the body stores, every fat cell has a stem cell. There is a reason we have a layer of fat under our skin, it's cells help us to heal the wound.

Go live in your delusion, I know lots of people who are as big as Trump and are healthy and in their eighties. Ten years ago they were telling people to go jogging to stay healthy, where did that get people? In the operating room getting new knee and hip replacements as they depleted their stem cell reserves and also their lubrication chemistry and cartilage in the joints. Making cartilage takes many months, the process is very slow even if you consume the collagen necessary to make it, collagen that is found in Spare ribs and short ribs, not in vegetables. I know lots of people in their fifties with that problem who jogged. Yes they stayed fit as a fiddle till the strings on the fiddle broke.

Moderate exercise is important, not sitting a long time is important, get up and move around. go turn the channel on the TV by walking over there, do not make everything available at your finger tips. Around fifteen minutes of physical exercise a couple times a week that makes you sweat is enough, but moving around is important, even if it is getting on and off the golf cart.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Are you freggin serious?

Trump eating MCD's is 'breaking news' ?

Stick to Russia for effs sake.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Says you. News organizations did that with the Steele Dossier.

The Steele Dossier is a real document released to the news/public for people to read and digest.

Lol A real document the Democrats paid someone (Steele) to pay other people (unnamed Russians) to do a opposition hit piece that our IA haven't deemed Credible. Your standards are high I see. .......

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Donald Trump's diet is the least of our worries.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Go live in your delusion, I know lots of people who are as big as Trump and are healthy and in their eighties.

Why do people bother to defend the indefensible with gibberish? Trump is not even fat.. he is obese. There are photos of him from the size, with his gut hanging out. He reported he was 236 lbs, but there is no way. He is close to 255 to 260 by most estimates. For his height, he is EASILY in the obese category for his age by 20+ pounds. HE IS VERY FAT. He is not "healthy" and it's laughable you are trying to pass him off as such.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

I thought fat shaming was wrong and bad and evil and only Republicans do it?

Sorta like racism eh guys?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
The Russian Collusion hoax has fallen through, the Economy is far better than any time during Obama's Presidency, illegal immigration is declining, elitist perverts are being exposed, Trump is doing a good job. There is no legitimate reason to bash Trump, so they have to come up with ridiculous things like Big Mac's and Two Scoops of ice cream.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

By the way, if a person lacks enough of the enzyme to break down fiber properly, just drink a coke or pepsi.

Wanted to say your posts in this thread have been on point. Can you do one about artificial sweeteners versus corn syrup versus cane or beet sugar? I've noticed recently that artificial sweeteners have been losing ground in the collective consciousness.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Templeton

Last week, I went to McDonalds for the first time in 2 years. Had a Big Mac and a 1/4th Pounder. (Special - 2 for $5)

Tasted GREAT, but oh the bloat, followed by multiple bathroom visits over the following 18 hours. Even my belt couldn't go to the usual notch.

I hope Donald Trump is steering clear of McDonalds. We need him to stay vibrant and healthy, like he was at tonight's rally.

So vibrant and healthy i tell you

MAGA ! McDonalds again !!

Why are liberals always body shaming?

This is sexist too. If this was a woman you'd be telling us fat is beautiful.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'm betting on Wolf Blitzer....I'm so sure he's totally guilty, but Unlike CNN I still have some fact-checking before I release an official statement. But Anderson Cooper is very high on my wish list.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join