It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News CNN:Even without the buns, Trump's favorite fast-food meal is a diet-buster

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
This site makes people ugly sometimes and I think this thread reminded me to not let it stop my growth any more.

Not me. I'm always looking hawt.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

"At least," she said, "he is not eating the McFlurry with M&M's. He didn't pick the (least-healthy) dessert choice on the menu."
Fake News CNN

Trump should troll the hell out of CNN by tweeting a picture of himself eating a McFflurry with M&Ms just to see if CNN puts a story out about how his selfish, reckless diet is going to get him killed and destabilize the country.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Trump should troll the hell out of CNN by tweeting a picture of himself eating a McFflurry with M&Ms just to see if CNN puts a story out about how his selfish, reckless diet is going to get him killed and destabilize the country.

Yeah. Then he should have his physician release his latest check up results which show his blood type as 'butter'.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

This site makes people ugly sometimes and I think this thread reminded me to not let it stop my growth any more.

Not me. I'm always looking hawt.

Edited, thank you. Almost totally missed that.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: rickymouse

Well with those Filet Of Fishes, Trump doesn't have to worry about his joints. Those sandwiches are loaded with lubricant.

Actually, McDs filet of fish do not contain much chemistry that will help joints. They use Pollock now, they were importing an ancient fish from by New Zealand for their filet of fish before, it contained high levels of the mysteric acid which actually dopes us up like caviar does. Those fishes population almost collapsed so the area governments said no more to McDs.

Any fish has positive effects on thinking, even if fried. Soybean oil does dope you a tad but does not lead to long term cognitive decline like eating too much food fried in Canola oil.

Fish is nootropic, meaning it makes you smarter. Some fish is better than other. We buy fish sticks, they aren't the best for us but they are better than eating something else. For joint lubrication you need Jello or some bone broth, organic is best. If your joints seem dry, just have a drink.

By the way, if a person lacks enough of the enzyme to break down fiber properly, just drink a coke or pepsi.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Link

On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.

Sorry had to post. CNN hitting with the hard investigative Journalism.

Even with this article CNN held to it's high standards:

Correction: An earlier version of this article gave the incorrect nutritional details for a medium shake.

They can't even get nutrition details right.

At this point CNN is about on par with National Enquirer.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Link

On the campaign trail, President Donald Trump's typical McDonald's meal contained nearly a day's worth of calories and sodium, almost double the recommended daily dose of saturated fat and 2½ times the sugar he should eat in a day, according to US Dietary Guidelines.

Correction: An earlier version of this article gave the incorrect nutritional details for a medium shake.

Making clarifications or updating info that has been previously reported is standard practice in journalism.

To latch on to something as minuscule as the nutritional information error is rather childish, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Link

To latch on to something as minuscule as the nutritional information error is rather childish, in my opinion.

Yeah! It's like getting a date wrong in an article........... Shoddy reporting is shoddy reporting. This thread was to further illustrate some points about CNN and poke some fun at them at the same time.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Link

Making clarifications or updating info that has been previously reported is standard practice in journalism.

Yeah because that's the only error they've made in the last week.

What's childish is being in such a rush to blast DRUMPF! for his food choices because you're still in a temper tantrum over a year old election that you can't even do basic research or proof-reading right.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Yeah! It's like getting a date wrong in an article........... Shoddy reporting is shoddy reporting.

Errors happen all the time in journalism. Where the integrity comes in to play is being willing to correct mistakes and admit to them.

This thread was to further illustrate some points about CNN and poke some fun at them at the same time.

I know. As I said, childish. I could find better things to go after CNN for, but bashing CNN is popular among those that adhere to the mob/herd mentality.

They will bitch about anything these days.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Errors are made all the time in reporting. CNN just happens to be the focus of those that really have nothing better to complain about.

What's childish is being in such a rush to blast DRUMPF! for his food choices because you're still in a temper tantrum over a year old election that you can't even do basic research or proof-reading right.

Is this reporting not true? Didn't one of his own people write about it in his book, as is stated in the CNN article?

No matter. I't snot a story I canre much about but it's funny to watch the snowflakes use anything to bash CNN. Even a small, meaningless error.

Not sure how people in this case are any better or more mature than CNN.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Abysha

Words are just the audible/visual manifestations of thought.

Thoughts don't hurt unless you allow it.

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

Separating emotional and physical pain and claiming one is okay to inflict but the other isn't, just doesn't make sense.

Ask yourself if that's the conclusion you would have made if not programmed from childhood to think that way.

You consider it programming to be unaffected by words.

That's odd.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

Errors are made all the time in reporting. CNN just happens to be the focus of those that really have nothing better to complain about.

Is this reporting not true? Didn't one of his own people write about it in his book, as is stated in the CNN article?

No matter. I't snot a story I canre much about but it's funny to watch the snowflakes use anything to bash CNN. Even a small, meaningless error.

Not sure how people in this case are any better or more mature than CNN.

Irony: calling people snowflakes and saying they have nothing better to do for bashing CNN for being snowflakes and having nothing better to do than to run a story about Trump's diet because they still can't get over the election.

Get your last word in so you can sleep tonight. I actually do have better things to do.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

Separating emotional and physical pain and claiming one is okay to inflict but the other isn't, just doesn't make sense.

Ask yourself if that's the conclusion you would have made if not programmed from childhood to think that way.

That's odd.

Absolutely. If we were unaffected by words, why does poetry, literature, music, and philosophy hold sway in our hearts?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil

Yeah! It's like getting a date wrong in an article........... Shoddy reporting is shoddy reporting.

Errors happen all the time in journalism. Where the integrity comes in to play is being willing to correct mistakes and admit to them.

This thread was to further illustrate some points about CNN and poke some fun at them at the same time.

I would say integrity is not running an "exclusive" without checking such a basic and vitally important thing as dates and timelines in this case. They didn't even seem to have Access to the actual email and still quoted the dates as fact. In fact, that basically anyone with a computer could find out they reported false information points to a lack of integrity in their editorial process. One could say even an intentional lack of effort in verifying the story. That people won't be suspended or fired for this further shows what a joke this is to CNN.

Integrity would be CNN plastering their mistake on their webpage and explaining why it occurred, not regulating it a footnote, then promptly burying the story on their website like the event didn't occur.
edit on 9-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

That's odd.

Some people let the actions and words of others affect their lives far too much. Others are able to block out noise they can't control and not have it affect them. In a nutshell, people respond differently to such things.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

That's odd.

Absolutely. If we were unaffected by words, why does poetry, literature, music, and philosophy hold sway in our hearts?

We allow it to.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

That's odd.

We allow it to.

My wife cries at all these Hallmark Christmas Movies........I consider them against the Geneva Convention as cruel and unusual punishment.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

That's odd.

We allow it to.

My wife cries at all these Hallmark Christmas Movies........I consider them against the Geneva Convention as cruel and unusual punishment.

I could listen so some songs that would bring a tear to my eye.

But if they were sung by the duet of Hillary and Pelosi, I don't think I'd be crying.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Actions hurt people.

Communicating is an act.

That's odd.

We allow it to.

We HAVE to watch that inane Hallmark tripe with them.
Just like we HAVE to tell them those yoga pants don't make them look fat.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join