It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook Informs Breitbart Gloria Allred Yearbook Forgery is Fake News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This is what happens when you allow Fake-book to censer the news.

Facebook warned Breitbart News on Friday that the author of a completely factual story concerning the accuser of Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore needed to consult “additional reporting” from the liberal fact-checker Politifact.

Why should Facebook determine what is fake and what isn't?

I'll bet they ran with the fake-news stories from the last couple of days.

Link

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Liberal facts are only true to liberals. For everyone else we know they are fake news.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

In today's society we are constantly bombarded with lies and half truths and it is up to us to do our research in order to discover the realities that shape our world and in doing so we find the ones who willfully decisive us and lead us from the truth

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc

In today's society we are constantly bombarded with lies and half truths and it is up to us to do our research in order to discover the realities that shape our world and in doing so we find the ones who willfully decisive us and lead us from the truth

so all of them then? at best we get half truths

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

This is what happens when you allow Fake-book to censer the news.

Facebook warned Breitbart News on Friday that the author of a completely factual story concerning the accuser of Alabama Senate candidate Judge Roy Moore needed to consult “additional reporting” from the liberal fact-checker Politifact.

Why should Facebook determine what is fake and what isn't?

I'll bet they ran with the fake-news stories from the last couple of days.

Link

Facebook don't get to say what is and isn't fake news, they only do that in regards to their platform, much like ATS didn't or still don't allow Russia Today as news links as it's on their 'fake news' list.
Lots of websites that have uploads from users have 'fake news' lists and the one on here predates the term 'Fake News'
and FB version of it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe

Liberal facts are only true to liberals. For everyone else we know they are fake news.

You mean kinda like the right and all their fake news stories and alternative facts ?
Pot calling kettle..
edit on 8-12-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The important thing is for Republicans to focus on gaining additional seats over the next 12 months.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

You mean kinda like the right and all their fake news stories and alternative facts ?
Pot calling kettle..

do some research. study all sides. not one of them is any more guilty then the next of fake news if youve followed them for the past 3+ decades.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This really isn't a partisan issue.

I assume we are all adults and as such we need to determine our own individual truths.

Facebook, Twitter and the like shouldn't be censoring news.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

People believe facebook like it is gospel, so naturally if facebook calls it fake it must be.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I don't have much faith in the fact checker sites. They look at things and if they find one small thing untrue, they blast the whole article with that small assumption or misinterpretation or lie. I have researched some of the fact checked stuff, it was wrong too, both what they checked and what they decided were both wrong. It is hard to be impartial when trying to fact check. What you desire to see or expect to see steers your interpretation of the evidence. I have to verify things many times with researching stuff before I believe it is real and relevant to what I am applying it to.

I've seen two of the Facebook fact check articles that have been wrong, the problem was that the person who's stuff was being checked by them listed the wrong interpretation of what was happening, if he/.she/they had done more research on what was happening they would not have posted the wrong reason it happened and factcheck could not have called it fake.

If I said my car died because it probably has a bad fuel pump and the mechanic checks if the fuel pump runs and says the fuel pump is fine, you are lying, would you get pissed. It could be there was no gas in the car, or the fuel filter was plugged, yet the mechanic said we aren't looking at that, because you said it was the most likely the fuel pump. You told us a fib so we looked no further.

That example is what I have seen in many fact checking articles, they do not try to offer any other possibilities to correct something like that.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
half the stories are bull#, the other half lies. But its entertaining you know?

edit on 12-9-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
It frightens me that people even use Facebook. It is an obvious psyop used to control the mouth breathers.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
From your linked source breitbart.com.

This revelation came despite Nelson claiming at her initial press conference alongside her lawyer Gloria Allred, that the entire yearbook document was solely Moore’s handwriting.

The link to the source of this claim in bold is here.

Nelson produced a high school yearbook which she says is signed by Moore. “To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say ‘merry Christmas,'” the inscription reads.

The note is signed “Roy Moore, D.A.,” and includes the date and venue of their purported interaction.

Seems rather disingenuous to me. Did Nelson make the claim that the "entire year book document" was made by Moore or that he merely signed it? She claimed to add the date and venue to Moore's signing of her yearbook. I fail to see how this makes the signature a forgery.

originally posted by: gdkknxnqkc

I completely agree.
edit on 12/9/2017 by Devino because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

If I said my car died because it probably has a bad fuel pump and the mechanic checks if the fuel pump runs and says the fuel pump is fine, you are lying, would you get pissed. It could be there was no gas in the car, or the fuel filter was plugged, yet the mechanic said we aren't looking at that, because you said it was the most likely the fuel pump. You told us a fib so we looked no further.

I find many people often make this mistake. They confuse the difference between lying and simply being wrong.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Probably because it was fake news.

Brietbart Headlines.

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

What really happened.

No, Roy Moore accuser didn't admit she forged his signature in her yearbook

The Gateway Pundit’s headline reads "WE CALLED IT! Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore’s Yearbook ‘Signature’ (VIDEO)." But Nelson does not claim she tampered with Moore’s actual signature. She said she added a time and location below the signature. Nelson still attributes the note and signature to Moore. We rate the statement Pants on Fire.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Why do you fools keep insisting that the Bakedbeard isn't filled with political drivel?

Why?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted
This really isn't a partisan issue.

I assume we are all adults and as such we need to determine our own individual truths.

Facebook, Twitter and the like shouldn't be censoring news.

No adult person should get it´s news from facebook, twitter and Co!
Because, you only get news there that are specifically tailored to the user. That means, if you´re a righwinger, you will only get news on FB that are pro rightwinger. If you are a leftwinger, it´s the same. And people mostly don´t even know that. They obtain information, news, only from those social media platforms. And if they sometimes encounter real news somewhere, from real news agencies, they "certainly" start to cry "Fake News", they all lie. I am not saying they don´t, but i trust them more than multinational acting spying companies like Facebook and Co. That only feed your echo chamber with anything you wanna hear and see, just "to make you happy". In reality to keep you as a data host. Parasites need a host in order to survive!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Pot calling kettle..

The right never tried to change the definition of "is".

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar
Probably because it was fake news.

Brietbart Headlines.

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

What really happened.

No, Roy Moore accuser didn't admit she forged his signature in her yearbook

The Gateway Pundit’s headline reads "WE CALLED IT! Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore’s Yearbook ‘Signature’ (VIDEO)." But Nelson does not claim she tampered with Moore’s actual signature. She said she added a time and location below the signature. Nelson still attributes the note and signature to Moore. We rate the statement Pants on Fire.

Allred wont release the yearbook to be examined. Its tainted evidence no matter how you try and downplay it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join