It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three breaking fake news stories in a week?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Three Congressmen quit due to sex-crimes this week too. President Trump is certainly shaking things up, both directly and indirectly.

The liberal media is all discombobulated because the Republicans keep getting things done, while the Democrats keep sinking deeper into the political hell pit.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am asking the op the premiss for his assertion.. if that’s not fair game, what is.???

Or is he just parroting trumps denial and you don’t like being one of the sheep??

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

How were they proven false??

I inn pretty sure one of his examples is parroting a narrative based on “Sarah hucabee sanders said it was fake”...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Where are you getting your assertion it is false??

“Trump told me so”?

Lol

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Just because something is not verified, it does not mean it merits fact, let alone that it merits your hopes. There is something like presumption of innocence. The burden of proof, beyond a reasonable doubt, is the first victim in a public mob lynch.

Public mob lynch is only about a feel good group think. Pride yourself in your moral ineptitude.

@Perfectenemy
You wrote:
because trump was never put on trial to be found innocent.

Although I agree with the idea of your post, I felt compelled to submit the following:

because trump was never put on trial to be found guilty.

If that is not established beyond reasonable doubt ... innocence should prevail.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   

IMO these leaks are strategic. Either trump/Mueller are weeding out leakers or they're demoralizing/toying with the anti Trumpers. Sending them on an emotional Rollercoaster to wear them out.

I'm not a pair of shoes, nobody wears me out. It's called maculation and # happens, question would be if they redacted articles and admitted mistakes.

Get a new newspaper if they didn't! Which is why I don't read Bakedbeard crap anymore btw.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

Hopes?!?!

I am not the one saying it is definitively true..

Others are bald face lying and swearing it is definitely false..

Your addressing that to me, not because I EVER claimed it was true, but because the person actually claiming things have been verified/debunked is “on your team”..
edit on 9-12-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So trump gets credit for congessmen who quit because of sexual assault allegations, when trump is one of like 2 who did not quit because of allegations..

Do you say a little prayer to him every time it rains too???

Lol

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Wow imagine a historian giving a lecture in 100 years .

And in the nouteens it is what was know as the #show era .

Ffs

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

You ain't seen nothing yet.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What does their quitting have to do with trump? Is he taking some kind of credit?
This isn't trump doing anything except supporting a fellow sexual predator because it's win win win no matter who looses in the process.
Three things that give me hope. Mueller, trumps age and trumps diet.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

In a court of law. We're in the court of public opinion and there are no such laws here.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Kids. May I present one point then back out quickly?

We(you-they-him-her-she-he) are all basing your entire arguments on both MSM and Alternative Media. You have no other source other than what you see, hear, read, observe 1st hand, rt? We only have so many ways of receiving info, factual or not. And not even going MSM against Alternative and vice versa.

So either the info is right, wrong or up the middle...even straddling the fences toward 75% truth or false or 25% accuracy or fallacy.

It appears more so an argument on media sources and not the issues it discusses and presents...because we really DONT know if what we are arguing for/against is even true. And yet we are saying it is, proven, disclosed etc.....WE DONT REALLY KNOW. It depends on whose side you get the info from.

All you guys SWEAR on whats lies and truths...and we really have flawed infomation machines. Take that into account. One side...maybe both...in the end is going to be elated or sadly disappointed.

Broaden your horizons...read and watch everything, everywhere. Then make your educated opinions based on ALL the available "evidence"...true or not.

Bye.........................>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Two threads with awfully similar titles posted within minutes of each other. Nothing suspicious about that.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Agreed that is how a court of law should operate. In the US, a jury finds guilt or not. As an American you can be summoned to jury duty. What makes you think you are beyond this principle when you are not on jury duty? Is it then all of a sudden dandy to just condemn a man for allegations and devolve into mob lynch practices? Especially when you personally do not like the man? Is it then not unreasonable to suspect you have ulterior motives?

See and think about: 12 angry men.

Do what you must do, Sillyolme, your thoughts and deeds betray you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join