It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. . . . the labeling. . . . .

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The liberal version of due process is now.......

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes, the "guilty until proven innocent" mentality is a dangerous slippery slope. Seems to be the trending tactic in political warfare. The irony is that it appears to be turning against many of the very people instigating it. I believe the saying "be careful what you wish for" applies here.

Left, right, front and center all needs purging, IMO. If the guys guilty he needs to go and that goes for all of them, no matter party affiliation.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Your evidence Roy Moore is a pedophile? Oh, I forgot you don't need evidence, just Gloria Alred to tell you what to think.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

Your evidence Roy Moore is a pedophile? Oh, I forgot you don't need evidence, just Gloria Alred to tell you what to think.

What sort of evidence do you need? A picture of him ordering cheese pizza?

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Old is new,
is likely true,
We've gathered here,
to judge YOU!

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: mtnshredder

When some defended even the neo-nazi's right to free speech, they (we) were called Nazi's as a result.

Nope. No one is saying Roy Moore can't run.

Nazi's are entitled to free speech.

I haven't called anyone here a pedophile.

I have said what the exhaustive and damning evidence that Roy Moore's hometown residents have offered very strongly suggests. That people here are defending a pedophile.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

What sort of evidence do you need? A picture of him ordering cheese pizza?

Well first off, the evidence shouldn't come from Democrats! Or folks outside of Alabama trying to influence their elections!

It should come from Native Alabamans!
Maybe even people from his home town!
And not just 1, but maybe something like 8+ people from Roy Moore's hometown!
Along with friends and family members that can attest to the incidents happening when they happened or being told about them back then!
Plus maybe just random locals attesting to Roy Moore pursuing young teen age girls when he was in his thirties, calling them up at HS and roaming malls etc!

Now THAT would be evidence.

[end sarcasm]

edit on 12-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Old is new,
is likely true,
We've gathered here,
to judge YOU!

He attempted to rape a 16 year waitress behind a diner and twice molested a 14 year old girl.

When confronted, he has changed his story repeatedly about knowing any of the accusers and having "dated" teen-age girls and then avoided public appearances.

posted on Dec, 12 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Old is new,
is likely true,
We've gathered here,
to judge YOU!

He attempted to rape a 16 year waitress behind a diner and twice molested a 14 year old girl.

When confronted, he has changed his story repeatedly about knowing any of the accusers and having "dated" teen-age girls and then avoided public appearances.

He ALLEGEDLY attempted to rape a 16 year waitress behind a diner and twice ALLEGEDLY molested a 14 year old girl.

There, fixed it for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join