It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. . . . the labeling. . . . .

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Good point.

If the nation gets to input on state and local elections, then I want Pelosi gone.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Taggart

Reading through some of the current threads I noticed something.

Yes, it is often called ancient history what Kennedy and old Billy-boy did.

But if what happened 40 years ago with Moore is still relevant, then they should be also.

Is Billy Boy or Ted running for Senate? Are there any threads were people are defending their behaviour while still attacking Moore? Or is this just a straw man you've built?

Guess what, neither of them were republicans either.

Yet people supported and defended them.

What?

I said

Is Billy Boy or Ted running for Senate? Are there any threads were people are defending their behaviour while still attacking Moore? Or is this just a straw man you've built?

And you built another straw man. wow.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Argus100

Hopefully the good people of Alabama will trust their hearts and do what is right for the country.

I disagree with this.

The people of Alabama have two choices, and they are not supposed to be picking someone to represent the country, only themselves.

Part of the problem with this entire sexual allegation flap is that it did not start until after it was too late to replace Moore on the ballot, so it stinks of dirty politics and trying to force the issue where the only possible candidate is the Democrat. It is pretty obvious that the people in Alabama do not want him representing him, so much so that Moore can't stay sunk in the polls for long.

So the two choices they have for someone whom they feel best represents them is Moore as damaged as they is and a Democrat they know will not represent anything they want.

But at no point are they even supposed to entertain "best for the country" in this process. They are choosing someone to best represent their interests as a state.

Very true.

Seems typical that victims don't come forward because they fear the power that their abuser has. Moore has been irrelevant for years in Alabama. Seems like the perfect time to come forward and put him away. But as you said, they waited til he couldn't be replaced on the ballot.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because today you are guilty until proven innocent and then many will still use your name in the guilty promotion of their causes.
edit on 10-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: DBCowboy

Because today you are guilty until proven innocent and then many will still use your name in the guilty promotion of their causes.

Mob mentality has become a legal precedent.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

To be fair, if a politician had molested me then I'd love to get my payback when they are most vulnerable! Not saying any of it is true, haven't been bothered to look into it.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ma'am, who appointed you judge, jury and executioner!?? Did you inspect and have investigators/counsel look through the evidence before you hung the man! Thought not. Mob torchbearers like you should get the same unjust results in your life.

edit on 10-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
So I guess righty doesn’t want to own the FACT that the gop are the preferred party of pedophiles and racists and closeted homosexuals.. From Roy more to Dennis hastart and mr. wide stance. They have proved time and time again they are party of hypocrites , who will always put party before country.

Just once I wish the right wing scum would stand up to an accusation without saying bbbbbut so and so.....

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

A blanket statement from a sexist, racist liberal. That is why they will lose again in 2020. They are Lunatic and Deranged! In fact that sounds like the names of the people you'll run in 2020.

Vote Democrat

Vote #Democrat Lunatic and Deranged 2020

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Coming from the party of rapists and murderers. . . well.

Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
So I guess righty doesn’t want to own the FACT that the gop are the preferred party of pedophiles and racists and closeted homosexuals.. From Roy more to Dennis hastart and mr. wide stance. They have proved time and time again they are party of hypocrites , who will always put party before country.

Just once I wish the right wing scum would stand up to an accusation without saying bbbbbut so and so.....

Good job! It is statements like this that will ensure Moore is elected.
Both sides have scum but you are ok with left wing scum? Conyers ring a bell?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There is a big difference between chasing a 21 yr old and a 14-16 year old... sad if you don't see the difference.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

So if it is okay to call anyone who doesn't agree with the left as pedophiles, or pedophile supporters, then it must be okay to call and label those same people as rapists and murderers.

Maybe I can help you out here.

Taking an email excerpt from someone's hacked emails discussing Pizza and declaring that the Democratic Party is running a pedophilia ring aka Pizzagate?

THAT is dangerous and batsh** crazy. Out of line.

Listening to the testimony and evidence of 9+ accusers, plus local residents, plus relatives and friends of victims that have known the stories about Roy Moore for years?

Detailed testimony from a woman who was molested when she was 14 by Roy Moore?

Roy Moore first saying he didn't know any of the accusers, then trying to excuse a card to one of them by saying he was just a close family friend? Moore first answering the accusations with "If I did date them, I had the parents permission"...then saying he never dated any of them?

Roy Moore sexually assaulted teen-age girls.

edit on 11-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: soundguy

Good job! It is statements like this that will ensure Moore is elected.
Both sides have scum but you are ok with left wing scum? Conyers ring a bell?

Conyers propositioned women...And Democrats forced him to resign.

Roy Moore sexually assaulted a 14 year old girl amongst many others....The right wing is fighting to get him elected.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

A blanket statement from a sexist, racist liberal. That is why they will lose again in 2020. They are Lunatic and Deranged! In fact that sounds like the names of the people you'll run in 2020.

Vote Democrat

Don't you have a Pizzagate thread to contribute to?

Oh, that's right. You are too busy defending a pedophile.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I never mentioned Pizzagate, so fail there.

I only mentioned Ted Kennedy and Bill Clinton.

A murderer and a rapist.

How long have you supported the party of rapists and murderers? How long have you enabled them with your support?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Vote Democrat

So you're a member of the "Guilty until proven innocent club" too? I would bookmark this thread, could be an easy way out of jury duty for you someday. Hang em high.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: soberbacchus

Vote Democrat

So you're a member of the "Guilty until proven innocent club" too?.

We make a million decisions big and small all the time without the benefit of a Trial and a Judge handing down a sentence.

Voting is one of those decisions.

The evidence against Roy Moore is robust and expansive and it is not from Democrats, it is from his home town fellow residents.

edit on 11-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus
I'm not defending the guy one way or another, but I do believe in due process. You're calling people out here for defending a pedophile, that's pretty offensive IMO. Fact is at this point, it's an accusation. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

When some defended even the neo-nazi's right to free speech, they (we) were called Nazi's as a result.

So when we defend the right to due process, we will get called pedophiles because we believe in rights and freedoms.

It's the angry mob mentality that uses this. They ignore Constitutional rights and base their motivations simply on partisan ideology.

Hell, I was even one of the ones calling for Moore to be strung up. I've had to correct myself and actually apply rational thinking to this issue.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join