It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. . . . the labeling. . . . .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey I'm just going by what all the smart people on ATS are telling me. I'm being told that these are just made up labels.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

it't not because you want your interests represented, it's because you sympathize with a pedophile which now makes you one.

There were some very fine neo nazis marching in Charlottesville, too, just wanting their interests represented.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Yes, if you defended their right to wave signs (free speech), that made you one too apparently.

As I said earlier, I have so many labels now, I might as well add more. It's like Pokemon. Gotta get 'em all.

I think Kettu might bestow poopy head on me any day.
edit on 9-12-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I think all of this stuff needs to be looked at on an individual basis. and it needs to be looked at without political blinders on.

Al Franken Creep...needs to be gone
Roy Moore Creep..needs to be gone.
Harvey Wienstien Creep needs to be gone

It's easy to to do. I just did it.

The problem is that with Roy Moore...remember it's not just the women's alegations against him, but he was literally banned from a Mall. When you support Roy Moore just because he's the Republican candidate and has to be better than the Democratic candidate...that's when there's a serious issue.

I think it's okay to label someone who supports roy moore or Al Franken purely based on political denomination without any concern for character as a jerk, an idiot an enabler, a pedophile supporter a sexual assalt supperter etc.

But remember. This can all be settled. Do we really want a pervert to be an elected leader? The answer is no. So take off the political blinders and stop voting purely based on political affiliation and start looking at character.

It got a little muddy with the last presidential election because yes trump is a creep and shouldn't be our leader, but Hillary is shady...shady enough to rig and cheat in the primary and much more, so in that case do what i did and vote third party, based on character.

Stop supporting criminals, pediphiles, sexual assulters, creeps, and shady individuals with no Morals. It really is that simple.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Trump has empowered this group of more than two.

How has he empowered any of these to do anything at all? Then again we all know him getting elected was a "whitewash" as white males voted to get back at a black President and a Female front runner. Now because he is white and with that evil male white base of course it has empowered the racists etc... Oh and of course with women coming out of the woodwork to accuse Trump of misdeeds and he doesn't step down then it empowers sexist, rapist etc. and lastly because he wants to get our illegal immigration under control it empowers Islamophobs and Mexicanphobs wtc...lol

OK I got it...

edit on 9-12-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

"Mexico is sending all their rapists and murderers here" attracts the people who don't like Hispanics in general.

"We're gonna ban Muslims" (said during his campaign) attracts the people who are already Islamaphobes.

"I think the states should be able to decide if they don't want to allow gay marriage" attracts the people who already hate gays.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

So then, because there are more than "two" that makes it okay to say "half" of the people...according to your logic.

Talk about painting with a broad brush!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

To be fair (and I am not a Hillary supporter), she did later retract the "half" part of that statement.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't want to be labeled?

Don't support people and policies that suck.

Could you please give me your list of people and policies that share your ideology and that are acceptable to you? If at all possible, I would like to avoid having you label me. Having free thought and expression without the judgement, what a concept, eh?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

"Mexico is sending all their rapists and murderers here" attracts the people who don't like Hispanics in general.

"We're gonna ban Muslims" (said during his campaign) attracts the people who are already Islamaphobes.

"I think the states should be able to decide if they don't want to allow gay marriage" attracts the people who already hate gays.

Pretty far reaching conclusions.

I want to control our borders too, and not have sanctuary cities harbor illegal alien criminals, that was your first line...Oh I love Mexico, go there all the time...legally...lol

With your second statement you left out the a big part of his point..."until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on."

Third statement, so he thinks States should have more control...OK I guess Texas proved that... I think a person can disagree with a lifestyle and not hate or do they go hand in hand?

We can say then that when Hillary said she supports and believes that sanctuary cities can help further public safety and she has defended those policies going back years" she would have given an open invitation to every criminal outside of the US to come here...you believe that too?

I can tell you this though, if there has been any empowerment going on it has been by the hands of the press creating it all for their own agendas.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

it't not because you want your interests represented, it's because you sympathize with a pedophile which now makes you one.

There were some very fine neo nazis marching in Charlottesville, too, just wanting their interests represented.

And if anyone defended their rights to free expression they were called Nazi's also.

It shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bill Clinton, Ted Kennedy, and Al Franken were proven guilty.

Really? In court?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Liquesence

And if anyone defended their rights to free expression they were called Nazi's also.

By some here, sure.

Defense (support) of rights is different than defense (support) of cause.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm not going to write a thread asking for civility. That's gone like a cheese cake in Michelle Obama's limo.

Am I the only one that sees the irony in that particular statement?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
So the party of constant labels become the labeled.

Seems fair.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

A Guy who MIGHT Have Chased Younger Tail in his 30's ? Let's get Real here Guys , We ALL HAVE................)

Bahahahahahahahahahaha speak for yourself and only yourself, freak.

So chasing a fourteen year old as a thirty year old man isn't that bad, let's be real here guys, we've all dun' it amirite

#ing weirdos 😂

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

As if the Right wasn't attacking the Left calling them the same thing when Pizza Gate was a thing. The big difference here is that PG was based on those leaked emails and people claiming (e.g. Alex Jones) to have decoded the emails and insisted a child sex traffic ring was taking place in a pizzerias basement (there is no basement). The Right viciously attacked the Left nonstop to the point one Right Winger thought it was a good idea to bring a gun into the pizza place to save the kids but we all know how that worked out.

Now with Moore, he has multiple women accusing him of sexual assault whose stories all sound very similar (and who not only vote Republican but voted for Trump!). Also a mall banned him for trolling underage girls. A mall has higher standards than the GOP. Yet the Right fully supports him and says all negative accusations about Moore are Fake News. It's easy for the Right to attack the Left over pedophilia based on "decoded" emails yet they fully deny any wrong doing by Moore. Why is this, because of partisan politics. Party over country, over everything else. That's why.

But now Right wingers are mad the Left are calling them pedo enablers? How ironic! The party of irony! Guess what, when you defend a pedo you are an enabler. You're telling all the other pedos, come to the Right side and we'll defend you no matter what!

Sickening, really.

edit on 9-12-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

But now Right wingers are mad the Left are calling them pedo enablers? How ironic! The party of irony! Guess what, when you defend a pedo you are an enabler.

So you have no problem being labeled a rapist enabler, an enabler to murder.

*shrugs*

Okay.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ummm... the labeling began a while ago. Nazi this, communist that, SJW's, snowflakes, white nationalists, racists, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

I know you've been here through all of that, why act like it's something new?

What about labeling pro-choice people "baby killers." That's what the Moore evangelicals do...

Oh wait. That's been going on for years. All the name calling you are complaining about is an effect of divisive politics and people being rallied around hot button issues against the other team.

If Roy Moore, who is not a judge no matter what he pretends, had more than just "a little issue" with young girls. He also thinks the time America was "great" was back in the days of slavery because "families were strong" then...except for the families of slaves who were not allowed to marry but instead "bred" and their babies and/or mommas and daddies sold off to the highest bidder. Real family values there...

And he thinks women shouldn't be able to be elected to government office of any kind.

He is not fit for the US Senate.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

And he thinks women shouldn't be able to be elected to government office of any kind.

He is not fit for the US Senate.

That's a legitimate, verified issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join