It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. . . . the labeling. . . . .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ummm... the labeling began a while ago. Nazi this, communist that, SJW's, snowflakes, white nationalists, racists, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

I know you've been here through all of that, why act like it's something new?

It's an excuse to make another thread to start yet another circular argument.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: DBCowboy

Remember the "Antifa supports pedophiles" thread? That hyperbole for one guy holding up a "no pedo witch-hunt" sign during an Antifa protest? Yeah.
There you go, morons from Moronikkka made it happen. Same generalizing bullsh!t, different toilet.

Kinda funny that you're the one whining though. Chapeau!

take a chill pill...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I can't. It's red. RED!!!oneoneeleven

#RedScare

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

They are gearing up to run against a penis in 2018. Only a penis is capable of doing evil in this world, and they think they can use both Moore and Trump as examples of living breathing penis evil and ride it to a wave victory. Yes, I meant that exactly how it sounds.

Pshh they have a lot of fkin work to do considering the August Ames suicide.

"My body my choice", unless its her situation.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The hypocrisy is astonishing. For the past year we were hammered by countless threads about the huge Democratic pedophile conspiracy. Pizzagate, etc. Now that the GOP (Gross Old Pedophiles) runs a sick pervert, all of those people shut up. Confirms my suspicions.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
this is not new
its a continuation of 2016 nov

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

This is worth a closer look, here's why...

Let's translate this into a little math, shall we?

The population of the US is roughly 326m. Using rough numbers, the dems would have us believe Hillary took 50% of the popular vote. Without debate, this equates to a representation of 163m people. So, according to Hillary (and the vote), 163,000,000 people actually believe that 81,500,000 people out of 326m (25%) are... "racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it."

Think about that for a moment. ...

It's actually a pretty staggering statement about 'who' it is labeling people now isn't it????

(mic drop)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
A good namecalling thread is exactly what i need to start the day. Gold man, hail nutrition

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

"Grossly generalistic" means using math is a waste of time.

Unless you are trying to claim there are zero racists/homophobes/Islamaphobes/etc in the U.S., you have to admit they exist. And I think there are more than two, don't you?

Trump has empowered this group of more than two.

That was her point.

I think you should pick the mic back up.

edit on 9-12-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

My rejoinder would be...

The use of the terms "grossly generalistic" was an intentional shield thrown up, by an attorney (which Clinton is/was), to deflect dissection of the statement which was to follow.

I could do the same thing...You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put all of Hillary's supporters into a bucket of sewage, right? Rapists, murderers, rioters, pedophiles, liars and immorals...you name it. And, unfortunately, there are people like that. And she has lifted them up.

And, I could further use your argument in exactly the same way...

'Unless you are trying to claim there are zero rapists, murderers, rioters, pedophiles, liars and immorals/etc in the U.S., you have to admit they exist. And I think there are more than two, don't you?

Clinton has empowered this group of more than two.

That was my point. '

I would think it's safe to say, you and I both know these statements are equally as outlandish, but again, this was about labels and who's furiously printing them out and sticking them on everything and everyone.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

People who support pedos are deplorable. You have to admit that. No one would support someone who abuses children . Not this crowd. Pizza gate and all. Lolita express and all. So I'm sure no one is changing lanes now.

The issue is that Roy Moore, as of today, is completely innocent of any the sexual accusations made against him. You understand that, right? So supporting him has no bearing on how people view paedophilia.

You, of course, have the right to believe what you want. It's not relevant to other's beliefs, though.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: burgerbuddy

The common denominator here is not an R or a D my darling. It's men in power.
They all need to be outed and removed.

Well, this makes your posture on just about any subject going forward...'crystal clear'!

edit - wouldn't be any 'sexist' leanings here, now would there????

edit on 12/9/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Glad I could help.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Well, at least you're honest! LOL!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Don't want to be labeled?

Don't support people and policies that suck.

So your position is that if someone supports anything you don't like, you will call them poopy heads?

I have to basically become a progressive in order to not have cooties anymore.

Thanks for clarifying.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Sooo, you're saying there aren't really any racists or homophobes or Islamaphobes in the U.S.

So glad we got that cleared up. I'm happy to know that they don't really exist.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar

Trump said he could just grab them by the crotch because of who he is. Where'd Behar say this?

I think it is more inline with being rich and well known...kind of a rock star scenario where I don't think he needed to chase women as much as they chased him.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Sooo, you're saying there aren't really any racists or homophobes or Islamaphobes in the U.S.

So glad we got that cleared up. I'm happy to know that they don't really exist.

And you're saying that out of every two people I pass by on the street, one of them has to seriously be one of those labels.

I'm sorry you live such a miserably paranoid existence.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So we kind of know why two left Congress members stepped down like sacrificial lambs. So now they can say "we had two step down it is your turn to step two down too, and we pick Moore and Trump"...lol

Now it starts, one democratic Senator saying that Trump should step down now because of his 17 incredibly heinous sexual assaults....

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nope. Didn't say that at all. I said there's at least more than two of them that exist. But apparently I'm wrong about that and they don't really exist at all.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: ketsuko

Nope. Didn't say that at all. I said there's at least more than two of them that exist. But apparently I'm wrong about that and they don't really exist at all.

How does it feel to live in such a black and white world?

I though the left prided itself on nuance?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join