It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. . . . the labeling. . . . .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well...that's going to be a mixed bag of goodies for everyone. Lots of Republicans and Democrats will be getting lumps of coal in their stocking. And its a big IF that we ever find out just who did what and a bigger IF we ever see that list.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm not going to write a thread asking for civility. That's gone like a cheese cake in Michelle Obama's limo.

That's quote of the week.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are gearing up to run against a penis in 2018. Only a penis is capable of doing evil in this world, and they think they can use both Moore and Trump as examples of living breathing penis evil and ride it to a wave victory. Yes, I meant that exactly how it sounds.
I totally agree....to many allegations all at once & and all it took was a spark to set off a wave.
Intentional result of social engineering.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

They are gearing up to run against a penis in 2018. Only a penis is capable of doing evil in this world, and they think they can use both Moore and Trump as examples of living breathing penis evil and ride it to a wave victory. Yes, I meant that exactly how it sounds.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

"That's gone like a cheesecake in Michelle Obama's limo." Best comment of the day!!! Love it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I may have an ATS crush now.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
And when wind of these things began to blow, they used the term "conspiracy theorists" to deflect the accusations, and to dispel real suspicion away from themselves, and the media made it all happen for them. Now they are doing the double standard special presentation for everyone.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Reading through some of the current threads I noticed something.

There are person(s) who are calling people who support Roy Moore, "Pedophile Supporters", or pedophile enablers.

Now I know that there is some issue that Roy Moore might have been involved in, 40 years ago. And I know this is going to be the new theme among those on the left who want anyone right of Stalin gone.

So if it is okay to call anyone who doesn't agree with the left as pedophiles, or pedophile supporters, then it must be okay to call and label those same people as rapists and murderers.

Since Ted Kennedy took a little trip across the Chappaquiddick and Bill Clinton raped several women, anything they are associated with (like the democratic party) is also tainted.

Yes, it is often called ancient history what Kennedy and old Billy-boy did.

But if what happened 40 years ago with Moore is still relevant, then they should be also.

I'm not going to write a thread asking for civility. That's gone like a cheese cake in Michelle Obama's limo.

But I think it would be nice to maybe chip in, buy a gift basket or some gift cards for the mods.

Because it looks like they are going to be busy.

Yet you are quiet when people on the right are calling those on the left supporters of a pedophile enabler. This is done when her name was not mentioned.

Selective outrage is rampant on ATS nowadays.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
this is not new
its a continuation of 2016 nov

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
this is not new
its a continuation of 2016 nov

““The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

I don't know about half but he sure has emboldened those people.

Number of hate crimes surges in year of Trump's election

Post-election spike in hate crimes persists in 2017

Take the rise of hate crimes seriously

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Care to point out where I have used a label recently in any of my posts?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Have so many labels already. What's one more?

Pretty soon it'll be like Pokemon. Gotta get 'em all!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

No but it's ok to call men who prey on little girls pedophiles. Because thats what they are.
And anyone who would vote for someone like that to represent our country needs their head examined.It's not a gray area.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

People who support pedos are deplorable. You have to admit that. No one would support someone who abuses children . Not this crowd. Pizza gate and all. Lolita express and all. So I'm sure no one is changing lanes now.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Oh what's this? Are you claiming your party is cleaner or something?
The common denominator here is not an R or a D my darling. It's men in power.
They all need to be outed and removed. It's disgusting already how much has been hidden.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
when you search for sexual allegations its like wow.....40 Men Accused of Sexual
Misconduct and Their Fall From Power.
80 year olds coming out like "he touched me"..i bet every politician in congress is buying there wife's diamonds for Christmas ,and turning down the boys nightout new years eve party for a quit night at home...
edit on 8-12-2017 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Oh what's this? Are you claiming your party is cleaner or something?
The common denominator here is not an R or a D my darling. It's men in power.
They all need to be outed and removed. It's disgusting already how much has been hidden.

I take it you are all in on riding the penis to victory in 2018?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

People who support pedos are deplorable. You have to admit that. No one would support someone who abuses children . Not this crowd. Pizza gate and all. Lolita express and all. So I'm sure no one is changing lanes now.

Ladies and gentlemen, a perfect illustration to my OP.

Of course you would be quite offended if anyone referred to you as a rapist and an enabler to murder.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: pheonix358

Care to point out where I have used a label recently in any of my posts?

Hey, you have changed! Well done mate!

And you have my apologies as well.

P

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

No but it's ok to call men who prey on little girls pedophiles. Because thats what they are.
And anyone who would vote for someone like that to represent our country needs their head examined.It's not a gray area.

Unproven allegations from proven liars, I hope Moore wins then they bring charges and we can see what's real and what's not.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join