It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And so it begins. . . . the labeling. . . . .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Reading through some of the current threads I noticed something.

There are person(s) who are calling people who support Roy Moore, "Pedophile Supporters", or pedophile enablers.

Now I know that there is some issue that Roy Moore might have been involved in, 40 years ago. And I know this is going to be the new theme among those on the left who want anyone right of Stalin gone.

So if it is okay to call anyone who doesn't agree with the left as pedophiles, or pedophile supporters, then it must be okay to call and label those same people as rapists and murderers.

Since Ted Kennedy took a little trip across the Chappaquiddick and Bill Clinton raped several women, anything they are associated with (like the democratic party) is also tainted.

Yes, it is often called ancient history what Kennedy and old Billy-boy did.

But if what happened 40 years ago with Moore is still relevant, then they should be also.

I'm not going to write a thread asking for civility. That's gone like a cheese cake in Michelle Obama's limo.

But I think it would be nice to maybe chip in, buy a gift basket or some gift cards for the mods.

Because it looks like they are going to be busy.

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Yep. Since the "purged" all of the evil from their party (*snort*), they think they have the moral high ground again.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Yep. Since the "purged" all of the evil from their party (*snort*), they think they have the moral high ground again.

It hasn't been a year since they lauded and adored Hillary and Bill.

Do they think that we won't remember or are they just that ####ing stupid?

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They are gearing up to run against a penis in 2018. Only a penis is capable of doing evil in this world, and they think they can use both Moore and Trump as examples of living breathing penis evil and ride it to a wave victory. Yes, I meant that exactly how it sounds.

+9 more 
link   
I'll go with ####ing stupid.

Wait until the list comes out on who used the hush fund. Oh boy!

Good times ahead!

+23 more 
link   
Ummm... the labeling began a while ago. Nazi this, communist that, SJW's, snowflakes, white nationalists, racists, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

I know you've been here through all of that, why act like it's something new?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy I really find the cheese cake part funny. Joking aside the labeling has been going on for a while. These terms are just rehashed more thanks to social media. For the most part terms like that have been around. They may get used more now thanks to this recent election and the POTUS feelling more secure using his twitter and knowing no bounds in public speeches. This trend will continue as a way of gaining more support for defending said person. This is the new age we live in. For me it is hard to get used to but times always change as we must get used to this.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Once they wear out the shock and shame of one label, they have to move on to another.

In case you hadn't noticed, they overdrew the race card. Everyone is racist now, so they are having to try to invent something new to shame people with. I guess pedophile is the new racist.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Ummm... the labeling began a while ago. Nazi this, communist that, SJW's, snowflakes, white nationalists, racists, etc., etc., ad nauseam.

I know you've been here through all of that, why act like it's something new?

This is new.

T'is why I brought it up.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

A Guy who MIGHT Have Chased Younger Tail in his 30's ? Let's get Real here Guys , We ALL HAVE................)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Just another brick in the wall actually.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

About this I truly care they do GET LABELED!

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Don't worry, DB, most people see all of this for what it is.

Nothing is black or white. There are lots and lots of gray areas to consider.

A normal person doesn't see Roy Moore as a pedophile. My gawd! He's been married something like 32 years and nothing of the sort has ever happened for all those years. Remember what a pedophile is. There is no cure. Roy Moore is no pedophile and a rational common sense sane person knows that. The Dems have come up with a stupid strategy.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

About this I truly care they do GET LABELED!

Except it's being used exactly like racist. Labeling a true pedophile is one, just like labeling a true racist, but in this case, the label will be slapped on everyone who simply disagrees or doesn't comply.

Did you vote for Moore because you know the other guy absolutely *WILL NOT* represent your interests at all? Then it't not because you want your interests represented, it's because you sympathize with a pedophile which now makes you one.

Just like when you disagreed with Barack Obama, it wasn't because you disagreed with his policies, it was only and ever because you hated him because he was black ... yep, you only disliked his policies because you were a racist!

And that's without ever even getting into the question of if Moore is or is not an actual pedophile which is still in doubt.
edit on 8-12-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
After everyone reads one too many descriptions of the same incident.
Much of the public will seize that one false story as an excuse to facilitate the calming of the waters.....
The average joe has 3 seconds of time to devote to a given subject.

40 years ago it was sex, drugs,and rock n roll, im trying to get a more insight on why there coming out of the closet now..

So many all at once, like the Propaganda machine just opened a new generational movement.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Sounds like something Hitler would say.

Why do you support Hitler?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Notice I used labels from both ends of the spectrum. The name calling and labeling is hardly uniquely leftist in nature.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Notice I used labels from both ends of the spectrum. The name calling and labeling is hardly uniquely leftist in nature.

Must not have done a very good job because even though I read that post, I never noticed labels of both sides. I just saw labels.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

How about you take the high road and stop doing it.

P

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...
Age 38 Year: 1980s Location: A first-class cabin of a plane
Age 40 Year: 1989 Location: The master bedroom of the Trump Tower triplex
Age Early 20s Year: Early 1990s Location: China Club, a Manhattan nightclub
Age 25 Year: 1996 Location: A New York restaurant
Age 21 Year: 1997 Location: A 1997 Miss USA pageant event and in Trump Tower
I have to say one more time 40 years ago it was sex, drugs, and rock n roll, im trying to get a more insight on why there coming out of the closet now.
A party in the 80s with a multi millionaire...coke and caviar served on a mirror.
I don't buy it why are they coming out now ?
So many all at once, like the Propaganda machine just opened a new generational movement.

Someone help me I barely remember the 80s
John Belushi is rolling over in his grave.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join