It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller and Trump likely working together.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

That's really all you have with the hookers peeing on the bed when it comes right down to it.

C'mon, as much as I disliked Obama, if someone came up with a story about him paying hookers to pee on a bed, I'd have a really hard time swallowing it.

That would be like believing Michelle is a transgender.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's a known fact that Trump is a bit of a germaphobe. The hookers peeing on the bed was laughable when I first heard it...never in a million years...not with Donald Trump anyway.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There is more to the story that puts it into context.
Correct, no way would Trump have slept in that bed.

Trump warned all his friends he was with on that trip to beware in knowing all the Russian hote rooms would be video recorded. Of course he knew, he does it in his hotels.

Back to the story. Trump is said to really, really hate Obama. Trump rented the room Obama stayed in previously and hired hookers to pee on the bed the Obama's slept in. He did this knowing it was being video'd by the kgb. It was as much a show for the kgb by Trump as it was for his friends. He did this knowing that in seeing the video they would have to destroy "the bed the Obama's slept in" Crude sense of humor.

a reply to: queenofswords

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That's really all you have with the hookers peeing on the bed when it comes right down to it.

C'mon, as much as I disliked Obama, if someone came up with a story about him paying hookers to pee on a bed, I'd have a really hard time swallowing it.

as i've said elsewhere, i don't necessarily think it's true... i just think it's funny.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

as i've said elsewhere, i don't necessarily think it's true... i just think it's funny.

Here's something else that's funny....I's Mueller Time

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

I am not at all convinced HRC is the ultimate price ....
Draining a swamp can be beneficial, as a malaria spreading species can be chased away. If draining is the goal, you would have to look at the system. The creatures in the swamp are merely occupants in a habitat.

The process of draining a swamp means letting the water out. And keeping it out. one country in particular have quite a lot of experience in that area.
This video explains how it is done...

using the analogy: what exactly can be equated to water in a swamp that can be drained?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Yvhmer

Drain the money from the system.

Your vid did not work for me.

Only the US has an open version of pay for votes in the house.

It is unbelievable!

P

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

'm glad i came back to this obvious micro-aggression.
This right here is soooooo transphobic.

If Bruce/Caitlynn can be woman of the year then dagnabbit why should it be a big (pun inintended) deal that Michelle is the first lady? Are you serious? What century are you living in? Are you really implying that genitalia matters?

edit on 10-12-2017 by bulwarkz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join