It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller and Trump likely working together.....

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Why does your post have this next to it? I've never seen this.

Looks like that to me.

If I had to guess why?

Russians.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
While the Mueller theory is interesting, there's one that has better legs. It involves Flynn being the mastermind. There's a couple of threads that spell it out and it's somewhat convincing although I'm keeping my options open

Thread 1: Thomas Wictor

Thread 2: GalacticRedPill

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
It will really show Hillary that she can't get away with this crap when they impeach trump. That will show her and the rest of the deep state that Mueller means business. When Jared Kushner is in jail and trump junior is on house arrest it will finally show those damn liberals that they're not going to get away with anything.
Go Mueller. 🚩
edit on 1292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

They're not working together. Chance of that is zero.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Aren't the laws for everyone or do you think the republicans should have special laws because they're in power right now? That's what you guys are saying. The laws for the liberals are not the same as the laws for conservatives. I guess a closer walk with Jesus makes it so.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Except that it's not any of that. And it's mostly true . Mueller is using it as a road map and Steele knows his work is going to be vindicated. And then what will happen to the fake dossier story?
Because you know very well that nothing in it has been debunked.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This isn't about smearing trump.It's a criminal investigation into election meddling obstruction of justice and other high crimes and misdemeanors. Start your goodbyes now. Get in early.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: whhhhhatarush

No he's not. He's getting close and trump is in a panic trying every way he can to get his minions to discredit Mueller or anyone on his team if they can. Just know that another will replace him if he's outed and it won't stop the investigation but will make them even more determined to nail him. One way or the other either Mueller or whom ever may replace him. Then trump will try to discredit that person just like he did every opponent in the campaigns trail. Just like he does anyone who opposes him. But he's up against the real big boys now.
edit on 1292017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
While the Mueller theory is interesting, there's one that has better legs. It involves Flynn being the mastermind. There's a couple of threads that spell it out and it's somewhat convincing although I'm keeping my options open

That is sooooo cloak and dagger. And to me looks to be true. If you look back as we watch this play out the russia thing makes little sense as it really has no meat. Especially where Flynn is concerned. Gen. Flynn is no doof with political dreams of power. This is a man that actually knows what true power is. He's a General, deep in Intelligence throughout his career.

So what we have seen about Flynn post Trump 's election makes no sense.
But, what if Flynn is one of the handlers in this? What if the goal is to get this all in court? Then it makes more sense, at least with Flynn's role, as well as Mueller's.
Once a marine, always a marine. Mueller was a "magnificant bastard". I am willing to bet he believes in his heart he still is. He has made mistakes in his past, big ones I am sure.

But what if he was presented a way to restore his honor?
Mueller was a bad ass marine fighting in Vietnam once.

Mueller might be under Flynn in this. It could evenbe possible Mueller has been called up for duty. But that might not even be necessary for a marine like Mueller was.

Flynn has every legal right to subpeona the stuff on Wasserman Shulz and all the goodies in wait from what Imran Awan turned over in exchange for letting his family leave the US with cash to Pakistan. This will show where the true election tampering and foreign influence and money came from. Huma and her boss, Alweed are going to be center stage after Imran.

As time goes on it does look like Mueller is a "bastard", a really bad ass marine.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

the problem might be:

the space between "e" and "d"

[e ditby]edit on 12/8/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Very interesting things at those links. Thank you for sharing them here.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

A lot of it makes perfect sense.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

So now it's Mueller and Flynn working together.

Well I guess there's truth in that anyway...

He is working with him now because he doesn't want to go to jail or have his son to go jail.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

He's "working with" Mueller to earn an orange jumpsuit. Or at least an ignoble fall. Hubris and crimes and all...

Soon. You will see.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Trump knows big business. He also has been ruthless when negotiating any deals in business.

He stays 20 steps ahead, that's how he got to this point in his life.

I firmly believe that the next several months are going to be very interesting. The MSM is about to get a wakeup call like they have never seen before.

Grabs popcorn.

Fred.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

he stays 20 steps ahead is about the funniest thing I've read all week!!

thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you as sure of this as you were of Hillary being president?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Replacing =/=Draining

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you as sure of this as you were of Hillary being president?

zzzzZing!

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whhhhhatarush

No he's not. He's getting close and trump is in a panic trying every way he can to get his minions to discredit Mueller or anyone on his team if they can. Just know that another will replace him if he's outed and it won't stop the investigation but will make them even more determined to nail him. One way or the other either Mueller or whom ever may replace him. Then trump will try to discredit that person just like he did every opponent in the campaigns trail. Just like he does anyone who opposes him. But he's up against the real big boys now.

Lol, so delusional.

These conspirators on the Mueller team are getting outed for their treasons. The Dossier was Russian and the only ones proven to collude with Russians interfering in our election were the ones who bought the dossier.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join