It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller and Trump likely working together.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
As much as I would love for this to be true, don't you think that Hillary, and all the others deep in the swamp hasn't thought of this? Not sure what if anything the could do about it.

I really feel like we are headed towards a false flag of some sort. Something big will happen. The deepness won't let things happen like we hope it will.

But yes, Mueller working with Trump has been in the back of my mind a lot lately.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You have caused me to go back and get a quote from the current issue of the Daily Caller. I thought this quote was a typo. Coming upon your thread, I said, "Well, maybe not...."

"Weissmann is one of several Democratic donors that have been hired by Mueller, a registered Republican. The special counsel’s “pit bull” donated a combined $6,600 to the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

dailycaller.com...

Is Mueller a "registered Republican?"

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
The sequence of events leading up to Mueller's team is interesting,

Trump announces early on he won't go after Hillary on emails, his enemies see it as a sign of weakness.
Comey acts like he avoids Trump like the plague, hiding behind curtains literally to avoid him. Excellent acting.
Comey gets fired by Trump.
Mueller meets with Trump then assembles his team.
Sessions recuses himself, making Trump appear to be vulnerable.
Congress don't know what's going on so they can step in to investigate all of the exposed conspirators and their ties to treasonous acts, which is now ongoing.
We learned the Justice department is set up to grab the conspirators as they are kicked off the Mueller team one after another most likely to address any immunities they may have had in the past.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
As much as I would love for this to be true, don't you think that Hillary, and all the others deep in the swamp hasn't thought of this? Not sure what if anything the could do about it.

I really feel like we are headed towards a false flag of some sort. Something big will happen. The deepness won't let things happen like we hope it will.

But yes, Mueller working with Trump has been in the back of my mind a lot lately.

They were dumb enough to pay for and use a fake Russian dossier to first try to derail Trumps run for POTUS and used it as a basis to spy on Americans. That is a proven level of dumbness.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Good point. They had Obama's whole corrupt administration at there disposal and nothing happened. At some point I had the admittedly wild theory that Obama was part of the plan and that's why HRC had no chance of winning the election in the first place. It's still stored in the back of my mind. There is also the possibility that the costs to keep HRC out of prison were vastly underestimated and that it was a one time deal.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I am certain they are thinking about it now. But now is too late. They were only thinking of smear campaign in the beginning.

The way politics has always worked is nobody ever gets in real trouble...its all about smearing them. Trump wasn't in politics so he isn't playing by their "code".

They are no longer untouchable.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

You have caused me to go back and get a quote from the current issue of the Daily Caller. I thought this quote was a typo. Coming upon your thread, I said, "Well, maybe not...."

"Weissmann is one of several Democratic donors that have been hired by Mueller, a registered Republican. The special counsel’s “pit bull” donated a combined $6,600 to the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

dailycaller.com...

Is Mueller a "registered Republican?"

Yes...Mueller is a registered republican.

And I also think this is something others have oddly overlooked for a long time.
edit on 12/8/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Mueller worked under Bush and Bush absolutely hates Trump for beating his brother Jeb. Mueller is definitely on a witch hunt.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: whhhhhatarush

Maybe so, but an honest question today is who is the target?
Or are there multiple targets to be taken down, being Trump and the Clinton/Obama gang?
There could be enough sleaze to go around.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Truth is, both sides are just trying to keep the other from having any real political power. It's truly just a power struggle.

So, the target? Political opponents. Whomever that may be.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: essentialtremors
a reply to: Aliensun

Truth is, both sides are just trying to keep the other from having any real political power. It's truly just a power struggle.

So, the target? Political opponents. Whomever that may be.

To add- We're not really seeing a drain of the swamp. Moreso, a war of factions. The idea that this is either side sweeping the place of corruption is a joke. They're just going after each other's pawns, and We The People are seeing each resignation/firing as a win, depending on one's party.

It's all just a sham

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Why does your post have this next to it? I've never seen this.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Why does your post have this next to it? I've never seen this.

The quote? That's in my sig line. Never seen it displayed like that though.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Where do you think Comey is in all this? Friend or foe? Is he part of the "sickness in some of our institutions" President Trump talked about tonight?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
The sequence of events leading up to Mueller's team is interesting,

Trump announces early on he won't go after Hillary on emails, his enemies see it as a sign of weakness.
Comey acts like he avoids Trump like the plague, hiding behind curtains literally to avoid him. Excellent acting.
Comey gets fired by Trump.
Mueller meets with Trump then assembles his team.
Sessions recuses himself, making Trump appear to be vulnerable.
Congress don't know what's going on so they can step in to investigate all of the exposed conspirators and their ties to treasonous acts, which is now ongoing.
We learned the Justice department is set up to grab the conspirators as they are kicked off the Mueller team one after another most likely to address any immunities they may have had in the past.

Excellent
The best trick in a detective handbook is to make the perp think they are investigating someone else . Puts em at ease and sometimes vulnerable
Could Comey's investigation of the emails revealed something else way deeper ?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This leads back to Obama's handlers. The Clintons? They were money makers.Always have been. They were pushed aside in 08. Remember that? I truly feel that is why they thought they were going to win this last cycle. As if it was owed to them. They made a lot of people a lot of money.

However, finding HRC doing something bad is nothing. Even Bill. However, Barack, that would be a nightmare for the Democratic Party because right now he is all they have. He is travelling the world meeting with leaders and bad mouthing the POTUS and talking policy. He needs a good lawyer...maybe he can get Michelle on retainer.

They were all doing dirty # like governments have done for years. However, if you are going to try to point it out for on side you better be ready on yours.

Who appointed Mueller? Rosenstein. He convicted someone who was pardoned by Obama. They both worked for the Bushes...CIA..etc...etc...There are a LOT of ties that are in play right now.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
In this thread i've seen people claim "Trump is playing a game of chess" - I'd be surprised if he could even play checkers.

I've seen someone say "He's playing the other side of the flute" - That means the Flute wouldn't actually work.

It's one big plan to drain the swamp, Locker up etc etc despite so far everyone who we do know are flipping are connected to Trump not 'her".

Mueller and Trump are in cahoots, despite many other threads by similar posters saying Mueller can't be impartial, now he's the saviour, tomorrow it'll be back to he's working for Hillary again.

One person claimed it was all pure fantasy, someone made an ad hominem attack saying that person was a deranged leftist and nothing else, that was the sum total of his reply.

The cognitive dissonance circle jerk in this thread is strong in here.

Fantasist makes claims like a pied piper to Trumps fan club and the rats came to get their stars in their one big circle jerk.

Any proof, nah just fox news.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
In this thread i've seen people claim "Trump is playing a game of chess" - I'd be surprised if he could even play checkers.

I've seen someone say "He's playing the other side of the flute" - That means the Flute wouldn't actually work.

It's one big plan to drain the swamp, Locker up etc etc despite so far everyone who we do know are flipping are connected to Trump not 'her".

Mueller and Trump are in cahoots, despite many other threads by similar posters saying Mueller can't be impartial, now he's the saviour, tomorrow it'll be back to he's working for Hillary again.

One person claimed it was all pure fantasy, someone made an ad hominem attack saying that person was a deranged leftist and nothing else, that was the sum total of his reply.

The cognitive dissonance circle jerk in this thread is strong in here.

Fantasist makes claims like a pied piper to Trumps fan club and the rats came to get their stars in their one big circle jerk.

Any proof, nah just fox news.

Feel free to read all of my threads on this. I have never wavered that Mueller is working with him.

But yeah...keep believing an incoming administration didn't know that Mueller had run his term on being FBI Director and let me know what that first meeting was about.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It displays like that for me too. Thought it was my monitor, refreshed, and it still appears that weird way.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

Why do people say things like this? You don't get to be elected President or become a Billionaire by being stupid. It just simply doesn't happen like that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join