It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller and Trump likely working together.....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
pure fantasy

But Trump being peed on by Russian hookers is believable?

And newsflash....this is a conspiracy site!

Though at this point it is looking less like a conspiracy theory and more like reality.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
It seems to me, from a non-partisan view, that Trump is trying to tear apart the web of gate-keepers and plants that the Democrats have put in place over the last 8 years. We know it's a pretty connected network, and Trump's main adversary in the coming years.

And on the other side, the Democrats are trying to tear down the network that Trump is currently trying to build. Rather than going after the GOP, they've set their sights on Trump alone.

It's a game of chess and it's wayyy too early to say who is winning.

Hence why it reminds me of the old rhyme.

Just waiting for the "POP! goes the weasel."

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
pure fantasy

If anyone knows a thing or two about fantasies, it's you deranged Leftists.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Part of the theory I read was that he brought in all the pro-Hillary attorneys so that they couldn't defend the Clinton gang. THAT would be brilliant if true.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

If draining the swamp is the goal, and assuming they are working together, which I’m not convinced of by any stretch...
Then the ultimate prize would have to be HRC, aka the queen of the swamp!

Which is a large part of why I have been saying this for months and it is now looking like this is the case.

So far every one of Muellers team that is in the spotlight has had a very intimate close connection to some aspect of Clinton and scandals associated with Her.

It is picking others off as well, such as the judge in the Flynn case and the associate deputy attorney General, Ohr....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

No , it's more Like the President is Playing with that Idiot .

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
And here's the kicker and why it appears they are indeed doing this.

Obviously these conflicts were not brought up by the attorneys at the time of being appointed to the team and only now are they starting to come out.

That seems to be accurate. Why would Mueller put them on the case if he knew there was a bias/conflict of interest? Either they didn't disclose or Mueller didn't vet them. Either way is not good.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

But Trump being peed on by Russian hookers is believable?

And newsflash....this is a conspiracy site!

Though at this point it is looking less like a conspiracy theory and more like reality.

now now, the allegation is that he watched hookers pee on a bed.

and newsflash, generally there should be a greater starting point for a conspiracy than 'i like how this sounds', which is all ya got.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
oh goody, the Mueller/Trump working together narrative again. things must be REAL desperate in the alt-right circles. LOL

You seem pretty desperate as well because you fell for the whole Alt-Right bs. Spoiler alert: They are not real. You got played. Hard.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

If draining the swamp is the goal, and assuming they are working together, which I’m not convinced of by any stretch...

While she would be a nice trophy, she's not the ultimate goal.

There are people and organizations behind the Throne. Hills was just the latest figurehead of them.

Who funds all these people who don't have the Average Americans interests at heart?

That's the water that feeds the swamp.
edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I am on board with this. Majority dems on the special counsel who have direct knowledge or participation with operations within the party. Not having any dems go down with what we now know and with current revelations of some dem agents on board who have been dismissed, would show extreme bias and could negate any outcome for that bias.

What do those on the team have to gain...a pardon for getting the truth out. Not everyone got tied up in this willingly. And some who did may regret it. Remember, many people die who cross the Clintons. They can't get rid of all of them. Maybe protection.

Anyone who thinks Trump will go down for any petty error/misconduct can just look at Hillary and know she was totally aware of the law and was let off. Trump is a newby.

As for Russia...it is just a psyop. Russia is no different than us. But there has been an obvious attemp to create another enemy. After all, Obama/Clinton would not work with an enemy not would they.

I think the only person working with Trump on the team is Mueller. The others got played and part of the deal is the DoJ will cut them a deal if they squeal once their conflicts are outed.

My guess is that Strzok has actually already been in meetings with DoJ in the last few months.

If this was/is indeed the plan we are watching right now, it will be historical and likely called one of the greatest political moves in history.

I would agree with that, however Mueller knows these people and if the evidence is bad enough, and it seems to be, and the possibility of calling it biased would discredit everything the possibility of a pardon or immunity for testimony after the fact can not be dismissed.

Most suspect that a pardon was given to Mueller to take the investigation wherever it leads and thus far he has. Other team members could have been informed. Course at this point it is speculating. You do have to ask yourself, why are so many dem FBI going down. And what about Tony Podesta and Fusion being outed. Definitely all is not what it seems and it is not Just about Trump.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard

Part of the theory I read was that he brought in all the pro-Hillary attorneys so that they couldn't defend the Clinton gang. THAT would be brilliant if true.

It is my belief that Mueller picked them for the team to allow these conflicts of interest to come out. It gives him the ability to remove them while passing them to the DoJ to investigate.

DOJ then has the ability to push to disbar each one as a means to get them to flip or career suicide as all states but California now recognize the American Bar Association's Model Rules of Professional Conduct which allows them to be disbarred in every single state but CA.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Swamp needs '''Obamacare/Medicaid'''

Quite right as that would definitely be the death of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Perhaps you could answer my questions if you don't mind. Let's assume we're correct and Mueller is going after the swamp. Is any evidence they're uncovering and forwarding to other intelligence branches even admissable in court? Is it legal to just pretend investigating a person?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

There are people and organizations behind the Throne. Hills was just the latest figurehead of them.

Who funds all these people who don't have the Average Americans interests at heart?

Don't forget HRC has probably a vast amount of blackmail material stashed away. If Trump managed to flip her all hell would break loose.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Perhaps you could answer my questions if you don't mind. Let's assume we're correct and Mueller is going after the swamp. Is any evidence they're uncovering and forwarding to other intelligence branches even admissable in court? Is it legal to just pretend investigating a person?

I am not suggesting the investigation is fake. It is just known that it has no real truth behind the Rissian accusations. The investigation began with the Russia conspiracy thing but he has the ability to follow wherever the scope takes them.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Mueller assembled a team of conspirators, the Mueller team is getting exposed one after the other.

Trump doesn't seem worried and Flynn got a slap on the wrist for lying to those same conspirators, not for doing anything illegal. These dummies are on a wild goose chase and are exposing themselves. Trump will just pardon Flynn anyways. They are probably destroying any immunities they placed on themselves for all their past connections to treasonous acts. Trump probably promised Mueller a pardon for his boy Comey to set this all up to drain the swamp.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I am not suggesting the investigation is fake. It is just known that it has no real truth behind the Rissian accusations. The investigation began with the Russia conspiracy thing but he has the ability to follow wherever the scope takes them.

One has to assume given the amount of leaks, that the Russian Narrative has been pretty much a dead end. They wouldn't be going where they are in the investigation if the Russia Fixed the Election narrative was panning out. If Trump were tied to it, the Leaks would be all about that. All we have is Manafort and Flynn. I doubt that is what most Anti Trump people were hoping for.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Interesting to know. Thanks. The DoJ is already getting involved at a few fronts. That checks out.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Don't forget HRC has probably a vast amount of blackmail material stashed away. If Trump managed to flip her all hell would break loose.

For sure. However, I think there would be plenty without.

I don't doubt for a second they would throw everyone under the bus if it comes down to the Clintons vs others.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join