It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller and Trump likely working together.....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
So I am picking up on a trend here that is really beginning to lend a lot more credibility to the theory that Mueller is actually working with Trump to drain the swamp.

It is slowly coming out that his team has ties to the Clinton scandals, and not just any ties, very direct and highly involved ties.

We all know Mueller met Trump the day before his appointment and the reason reported for the meeting was obviously a misdirection as Mueller could not be FBI Director again.

It is beginning to take shape that his team was specifically chosen so that the real corruption could be ferreted out in a long game.

I am betting that every single one on the team will be found to have deep ties to the Clintons and likely were involved in either the email scandal or the dossier scandal.

Was this a direct move by Trump to allow Mueller to use the guise of investigating a known fallacy simply to allow the time for the real corruption to come out?

Every single person in his team is likely going to be under a microscope at this point.

I predict they will all have ties to something Clinton in a big way.

What a great way to keep your enemies closer.

It actually seems quite clear this is the route the draining is taking....using their own people against them.

Brilliant really.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Brilliant really.

So you come up with a theory that makes Trump not only a free man but also makes him look great and then you end it with that?

No, not brilliant, really.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Brilliant really.

So you come up with a theory that makes Trump not only a free man but also makes him look great and then you end it with that?

No, not brilliant, really.

Brilliant reply!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Speaking of this theory....heres another one of Muellers team that's popping up

Jeannie Rhee, another former partner at WilmerHale, represented ex-Obama National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes, the Clinton Foundation in a 2015 racketeering case, and Hillary Clinton herself in a lawsuit seeking access to her private emails. 

www.foxnews.com...[e ditby]edit on 12/8/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Trump has been underestimated and dismissed time and time again. I would not be surprised if he outsmarted them again.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The game is afoot!

All of the hate directed at Trump makes it look like he is a foolish man.

I think he is an intelligent man playing the other side like a flute.

This is a great game of chess.

I am going to love the end game ... we are in the middle game now.

All he needs is time and he has enough time to get to the mid-terms.

That is his play.

P

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
And here's the kicker and why it appears they are indeed doing this.

Trump allies routinely have sought to raise bias concerns about Mueller's team to discredit the Russia investigation. 

The special counsel’s office told Fox News this week that they had no comment on such allegations, but pointed to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s comments earlier this year.

“If there were conflicts that arose, because of Director Mueller or anybody employed by Director Mueller, we have a process within the [Justice Department] to take care of that,” Rosenstein said on Fox News.

It is going to ferret out those within the Justice Department as a result. So the special counsel office wouldn't comment on the allegations but referred to the Justice Department comment that they have a process to take care of conflicts. Obviously these conflicts were not brought up by the attorneys at the time of being appointed to the team and only now are they starting to come out.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
"All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel..."

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Strategy

Strategy

Strategy

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
And I do believe Sara Carter said there were a rather large number of leakers identified. If that is true it would lend some credence.

Heck, I dunno. It's Kek and meme magick mebbe after all lol...or the Pee-Wee Herman Magic: Trump is rubber, they are glue, whatever the deep skunks call Trump bounces off him and sticks to them.

The swamp needs a Med-Alert right about now. What's that sucking sound?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
What had Sessions been up to?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

I am on board with this. Majority dems on the special counsel who have direct knowledge or participation with operations within the party. Not having any dems go down with what we now know and with current revelations of some dem agents on board who have been dismissed, would show extreme bias and could negate any outcome for that bias.

What do those on the team have to gain...a pardon for getting the truth out. Not everyone got tied up in this willingly. And some who did may regret it. Remember, many people die who cross the Clintons. They can't get rid of all of them. Maybe protection.

Anyone who thinks Trump will go down for any petty error/misconduct can just look at Hillary and know she was totally aware of the law and was let off. Trump is a newby.

As for Russia...it is just a psyop. Russia is no different than us. But there has been an obvious attemp to create another enemy. After all, Obama/Clinton would not work with an enemy not would they.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

And Santa Claus is real. I guess since faux news said so....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I am on board with this. Majority dems on the special counsel who have direct knowledge or participation with operations within the party. Not having any dems go down with what we now know and with current revelations of some dem agents on board who have been dismissed, would show extreme bias and could negate any outcome for that bias.

What do those on the team have to gain...a pardon for getting the truth out. Not everyone got tied up in this willingly. And some who did may regret it. Remember, many people die who cross the Clintons. They can't get rid of all of them. Maybe protection.

Anyone who thinks Trump will go down for any petty error/misconduct can just look at Hillary and know she was totally aware of the law and was let off. Trump is a newby.

As for Russia...it is just a psyop. Russia is no different than us. But there has been an obvious attemp to create another enemy. After all, Obama/Clinton would not work with an enemy not would they.

I think the only person working with Trump on the team is Mueller. The others got played and part of the deal is the DoJ will cut them a deal if they squeal once their conflicts are outed.

My guess is that Strzok has actually already been in meetings with DoJ in the last few months.

If this was/is indeed the plan we are watching right now, it will be historical and likely called one of the greatest political moves in history.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
And I do believe Sara Carter said there were a rather large number of leakers identified. If that is true it would lend some credence.

Heck, I dunno. It's Kek and meme magick mebbe after all lol...or the Pee-Wee Herman Magic: Trump is rubber, they are glue, whatever the deep skunks call Trump bounces off him and sticks to them.

The swamp needs a Med-Alert right about now. What's that sucking sound?

The Swamp needs '''Obamacare/Medicaid'''

link   
oh goody, the Mueller/Trump working together narrative again. things must be REAL desperate in the alt-right circles. LOL

link   

originally posted by: mzinga

And Santa Claus is real. I guess since faux news said so....

Said what? The ties are there and Muellers team is being picked apart. Nothing false about it. Are you saying this isn't currently happening? Reality is a biotch!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
pure fantasy

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
oh goody, the Mueller/Trump working together narrative again. things must be REAL desperate in the alt-right circles. LOL

Well his team is beginning to be outed and picked apart....

But I guess we can't all just believe in CNN and their false reports of emails with wikileaks and whatnot....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

If draining the swamp is the goal, and assuming they are working together, which I’m not convinced of by any stretch...
Then the ultimate prize would have to be HRC, aka the queen of the swamp!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join