It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch live: Trump holds campaign rally in Florida

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The fake Snow at the end of the rally was cool...especially for Pensacola.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think that is what they were intending with that comment.

Since AbeFroman deleted his comments, they must have been very inappropriate.

Honestly, I didn't think so. Abe has always seemed like a good person from the posts I've seen.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The fake Snow at the end of the rally was cool...especially for Pensacola.

It's 37 degrees there..... might be real people are dressed for cold

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
"Hillary resisted... and look what happened to her!"

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Perhaps the greatest gift this Christmas, is the absence of Hillary Clinton in the Oval Office.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit I am glad we can come together in the same belief despite a different political view. If only more members could say the same.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

A Wise Man once said , Money Talks , and Bulll# Walks ........C'est la vie

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Zanti Misfit I am glad we can come together in the same belief despite a different political view. If only more members could say the same.

It happens when both sides listen to the other. It doesn't happen enough.
We get that Trump isn't everyones cup of tea.

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
So funny really.

Substitute 'Trump' for 'Obama' for the same speech and Dem's would be screaming Hallelujah from the roof tops.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Listening to the people in the after broadcast, they seem like normal Americans. It must drive the Anti Trump people crazy. Sooner or later they will get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil Time will tell on that. I will still hold my breath but I hope for best. So until then I will watch CNN like it is my bible.....(sarc)

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Cheers. Americans can disagree about things and not hate each other. That's what used to be the norm.

I still like to stir up the partisan hornets nests most of the time however. Can't help myself.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil I totally agree with liking that. Just because I will wait and see does not mean I won't go out and defend my party. I will keep a open mind to the best of my ability and will retract when proven wrong. But having debates is norm on ATS. Plus it is fun lol I hope to get into it with you on a thread soon. Infact out of good fun I may just engage in a debate with next time I get a chance lol. When that happens just remember it is in good sport

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

a reply to: pavil I totally agree with liking that. Just because I will wait and see does not mean I won't go out and defend my party. I will keep a open mind to the best of my ability and will retract when proven wrong. But having debates is norm on ATS. Plus it is fun lol I hope to get into it with you on a thread soon. Infact out of good fun I may just engage in a debate with next time I get a chance lol. When that happens just remember it is in good sport

I keep tabs on who is sane here......... Neither Party has a monopoly on good or bad ideas. In Fact, both Party's pretty much suck in that they don't really care for the Average American.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Get your foam fingers ready, the grandstanding and pandering is about to begin!

My team, my team, RAH RAH RAH!
That's right...Trump showed once again why he won the Presidency...Trump is doing everything he told us he would do...What parts of the speech do you disagree with or don't like???

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

I keep tabs on who is sane here......... Neither Party has a monopoly on good or bad ideas. In Fact, both Party's pretty much suck in that they don't really care for the Average American.

Really...Wounded veterans are finally starting to get the care they deserve...Manufacturing jobs are coming back and existing companies are expanding...Illegals are leaving which increases the demand for American labor which pushes wages up...Trade agreements are being renegotiated which certainly will be advantageous to the average American worker...The list goes on and on...

I admit that neither political party cares about much other than their bank account...But Trump is bucking both parties...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

I don't watch political speeches, sorry. I don't care who's up on the podium, history shows all of them to be panderers and liars.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

Really...Wounded veterans are finally starting to get the care they deserve...Manufacturing jobs are coming back and existing companies are expanding...Illegals are leaving which increases the demand for American labor which pushes wages up...Trade agreements are being renegotiated which certainly will be advantageous to the average American worker...The list goes on and on...

I admit that neither political party cares about much other than their bank account...But Trump is bucking both parties...

Really.

If you think Trump is a Republican or people voted for him chiefly because he's a Republican, then we disagree. Both parties despise him...and yet he was elected President. I'm glad we are heading in a good direction, it's not due to either Party, it's in spite of them.

People want the things Trump talks about, now we have to get the Politicians on board.
edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Listening to the people in the after broadcast, they seem like normal Americans. It must drive the Anti Trump people crazy. Sooner or later they will get it.

It's called propaganda. They're hardly going to interview the mullet-bearing U LOST GET OVER IT MAGA crowd are they.

This man needs to focus on being a president rather than constantly playing golf and attending rallies to boost his ego.

Absolute snowflake.
edit on 9-12-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Full hour speech

Wow, I laughed and cheered as well and I`m an Aussie but there in spirit, who has never had hope in the US before DT became your POTUS.

I never even wanted to visit your country before, but that`s a country anyone should be proud to support and live in.

So happy for you guys.

Oh and Merry Christmas

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join