It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expert concludes Roy Moore wrote disputed entry in accuser's yearbook, lawyer says

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: luthier

I haven't lost. Unless your some kind of ats judge. Which you are not.

Are you serious? You think this is all about winning an ATS argument?

I have news for you: this is about much more than just who gets in jabs at ATS. This is about the future of our country, and actual collusion to throw an election. It's about the sanctity of honesty in incriminating people, and the very ability of those wrongly accused to defend themselves.

I sincerely hope you are not so clueless as to think this is just about ATS... because when I say you lost, I didn't mean a debate. I meant you lost the respect of the people of this country, your countrymen, the agenda you so rabidly support, and perhaps even the ability to protect yourself against falsehoods against you in some future date.

TheRedneck

Sounds like you have some ego issues if you think first off you speak for the state and second the nation.

Go play snowflake and drama at Berkley with the rest of the clowns.

You speak for yourself. Get over it.

Roy moore is scum. And that's my opinion. Any man who needs to go after tweens has a problem. Any man who thinks we were better off with slavery doesn't belong representing the people of Alabama

Unless of coarse that's how you all think.

Maybe there is a reason your state can't pay there bills and has some of the worst poverty in the developed world.

edit on 10-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I do believe I struck a nerve... what, did I get too close to the truth? Are you in here saying things like

Go play snowflake and drama at Berkley with the rest of the clowns.
because I hurted your wittle bitty feelings?

You are free to think Moore is scum. I feel the same way about Pelosi (whom I would assume you worship). The difference is, there's a limit to how badly I would treat Pelosi. I would not, for example, jump on a bandwagon that accused her of, say, being a prostitute when she was younger without some good evidence to it. You call Roy Moore a pedophile without one single shred of evidence.

Some days I think Hillary had it right, but bad aim: there are some people who are deplorable; they simply are not the ones who support Trump or the movement associated with him. They are the ones who would condemn a man because of unfounded allegations.

Any man who thinks we were better off with slavery doesn't belong representing the people of Alabama

Unless of coarse that's how you all think.

Moore never said that... as a matter of fact, the quote you are probably referring to stated that slavery was a problem. And of course, not only are you obviously wrong on that accusation, but you attribute to an entire state as well.

I may not speak for Alabama, but as a lifelong Alabamian I think I come a damn sight closer to it than you do.

Cheer up; you'll survive being called on the carpet. Most people have survived it several times, without needing a safe space.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
Source

Moore for weeks has denied that the 1977 message was his handwriting and said he doesn't remember the woman, Beverly Young Nelson. But in a news conference Friday in Atlanta, attorney Gloria Allred said handwriting expert Arthur T. Anthony compared the yearbook signature to others by Moore in the years since and determined he wrote the decades-old entry.

The "expert" is one of only two accredited people in Georgia by The American Society of Questioned Document Examiners.

It seems that the overall track-record of "EXPERTS" has been severely deteriorating this year. They have sent even the great and powerful Mainstream Media, on several wild-goose chases this month.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No nerve just find it amusing some of you buy this stuff.

And nope. Hate pelosi.

More of a rand Paul guy.

What you fail to see is republicans even alabama republicans don't support Moore. Very few people support the guy.

I am talking about him going on cospiracy radio shows saying we would have a lot less problems if we didn't have anything past the 10th amend.

Your entire argument can be turned around about all the unfounded allegations for your democratic foes.

Personally I stay away from worshiping the filth that our system produces. You may enjoy falling for the gimmicks these loosers produce but I certainly don't. They aren't anti establishment heroes. They are conmen.

Ron and Rand however actually voted that way. I may not agree with all their philosophies but they have real records. These other chumps you think are working class anti Washington heroes are conmen.

Ps and yes I was placing your crying over unfounded u fair treatment in the same box as the crazy lefties. Your exactly the same just have different heroes and pet causes.

edit on 10-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

What you fail to see is republicans even alabama republicans don't support Moore. Very few people support the guy.

The Redneck is from Alabama, he might know more than us being local and all.

Real Clear Politics is showing Moore with a +3.5% edge and the more recent the poll, the bigger the break for him.

It appears he has a lead going into the vote.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Real Clear Politics is showing Moore with a +3.5% edge and the more recent the poll, the bigger the break for him.

There was exactly one poll, taken immediately after the allegations first broke, that showed Moore down by -10%. It's an outlier, but it's skewing the RCP average. Every other poll has been consistently showing Moore up by +5% - +10%. Much like with Trump, the Republican establishment has never really been on board with Moore. They supported his rival in the primary.
edit on 11-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

What you fail to see is that hasn't worked out as a negative for Roy Moore as much as it has for the Republicans. McConnell is pretty much hated here now from what I have seen (he wasn't the most popular guy around before) and Shelby's seat may not be that secure next election.

Your entire argument can be turned around about all the unfounded allegations for your democratic foes.

LUTHIER LOVES PELOSI!

Hey, I might as well ignore everything you post, since you obviously have not been even reading mine. I have come out time and time again with statements that this sexual harassment allegation mess needs to stop from both sides.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that you are capable of reading, so that leaves that you either don't bother to read what you are replying to or you just don't care and want to spout talking points.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776
a reply to: links234
Um....... the woman has already admitted she faked the yearbook entry in an ABC interview.

ATS thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

She admitted no such thing. You’ve been reading too much Brietbart.

She said she wrote “notes” under Roy Moore’s message and signature. I watched the interview and it was clear that she was talking about the date and the name of the restaurant, (Old Hickory House) where she worked.

Roy Moore probably used the restaurant as a hunting ground for under age girls, just like he did the local mall. At least up until they barred him.

Roy Moore is a goddamn pedophile and the Republicans just love him, go figure.

Mall Never Banned Moore and Other Lies

FYI, the Mall manager stated unequivocally that Moore was never barred.

edit on 11-12-2017 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Supporting the candidate and having t hold your nose for a vote are very different IMO.

Also the believing in these outsiders coming to save America is such a con.

It's equivalent to the libs throwing Obama phones out to the poor.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Dunno. Now it's a 2.2 lead for Moore fox had a +10 for Jones poll
and another poll was +9 for Moore.

link

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

My point is a lot of people vote the party but don't support the candidate. It's just the less bad choice.

Edit.

Also going to say a close race isn't a revolution by Alabama. And to boot the state is a mess. I would vote for who ever wasn't in power. The Republicans sure haven't done the state any favors. It's almost a third world country by the numbers.
link

www.fox32chicago.com...

edit on 11-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Supporting the candidate and having t hold your nose for a vote are very different IMO.

Yes, it is.

The Moore supporters aren't holding their nose. They believe in the man, and don't believe in the outsiders coming into the state to rally against him. There will be a reasonable size group that will mark for the party, but most Alabama voters I know look at the candidate rather than the party. We have some pretty popular local politicians who are and always have been Democrats... even some state offices regularly go Democrat.

It's not that Alabama is a red state like most people consider it... Alabama is an anti-establishment state. We want our government back. The Democrats are strictly establishment, but we can still find anti-establishment Republicans. that is also why Shelby has lost so much of his support here... he just outed his establishment bias.

Speaking of establishment, the news reported that Obama and Biden are making robo-calls to endorse Jones... that's going to backfire, big time! Obama is not liked here, and Biden (aka "Creepy Uncle Joe"... really? I though the problem with Moore was sexual misconduct) is not trusted here.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yes, it is.

The Moore supporters aren't holding their nose. They believe in the man, and don't believe in the outsiders coming into the state to rally against him.

Outsiders?
Everyone who has accused Roy Moore is from Alabama? Many speaking up are from his home town.

that is also why Shelby has lost so much of his support here... he just outed his establishment bias.

You mean that he outed his prejudice against child-sex-abusers?

I think you underestimate your fellow Alabamans. I think they clearly see Roy Moore for child predator he is.

I guess we will find out tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's fine, we will know the results in about 24 hours one way or the other.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Hahahaha, yes, we will find out tomorrow. I doubt you'll be in this thread after that though.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Yes, it is.

The Moore supporters aren't holding their nose. They believe in the man, and don't believe in the outsiders coming into the state to rally against him. There will be a reasonable size group that will mark for the party, but most Alabama voters I know look at the candidate rather than the party. We have some pretty popular local politicians who are and always have been Democrats... even some state offices regularly go Democrat.

It's not that Alabama is a red state like most people consider it... Alabama is an anti-establishment state. We want our government back. The Democrats are strictly establishment, but we can still find anti-establishment Republicans. that is also why Shelby has lost so much of his support here... he just outed his establishment bias.

Speaking of establishment, the news reported that Obama and Biden are making robo-calls to endorse Jones... that's going to backfire, big time! Obama is not liked here, and Biden (aka "Creepy Uncle Joe"... really? I though the problem with Moore was sexual misconduct) is not trusted here.

TheRedneck

Alabama is also one of the poorest places in the developed world and has legalized pedaphelia.

You require the rest of the country to pay for your budget..

So you may be correct.
edit on 11-12-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

That's fine, we will know the results in about 24 hours one way or the other.

What's fine that Alabama has third world conditions and can't support its own budget?

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I keep trying to research this and it comes to this.

He did write in her year book...a little creepy. The handwriting expert says it's his writing. All she added was date and place. That is the "notes". You can't trust Fox News or Brietbart on this anymore than you could trust MSNBC to say something about Al Franken.

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Well, it's obvious that the real difference between us is that I believe in the people of Alabama... and you don't.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

The difference is I think your politicians have screwed you over and you don't.

The state is a welfare child and impoverished .

It's sad when a bonkers lib state has a balanced budget amendment in their constitution and you don't.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join