It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit deal: Where the hell is the outcry?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
No-one else but May is prepared to touch Brexit until Brexit is done and dusted, and it looks to me like she doesn't want to be anywhere near it either. If there was going to be any glory to come from Brexit May would have been ousted by now.

The Tories would be knifing each other in the back for the job of PM. To be as the Gallant White Knight riding to the rescue of great britain, guess what, nobody wants it .It's a #ty stick.

Brexit will be disaster for Scotland, Wales and most of northern England, It looks like London, the east coast and Northern Ireland will do ok though. Favourable condition when it suits.

No hard border for NI?... So let me get this straight. Never mind the fact that Northern Irland can move freely in Europe and vice versa, over the border trade etc, but any Tom dick or harry from the Eu and further afield could just walk into the UK via the Irish republic, Jump on a ferry from Larne to Stranraer, skipping out the usual routes with heavy passport control of the Chunnel and Heathrow.??

I guess Scotland is left with the massive bill of keeping our borders secure then. # me, We cant even keep out Terrorist from Northern Ireland, we seem to welcome them with open arms with the amount of the scummy bastards living in Ayrshire.

Yeah, Brexit is just going to be fantastic. Idiots.

The only way Scotland can escape this insanity is to finally grow a pair of #ing stones and fight for our independence.

Would you like some help packing?

From London x

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Would you like some help packing? From London x

London should go for Independence too.. Since it was in favor of remain.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I've no idea where it all goes That's one of the reasons I voted out. They seem to have big plans for the future.

Thats response has stupid written on its forehead. If you dont know where it all goes maybe you should have become informed before making a decision..

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

What did you expect?

David Cameron never asked us what we wanted. He offered us a simple in or out choice and the detail was up to the government of the day.

Then throw in the largely remainer Parliament we voted for in June.

Brexit was always going to be messy and ugly and painful. It could be nothing else.

I think the problem is our collective low understanding of how Parliament, the Government and the EU work. It allows TPTB to get away with whatever they like.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
No-one else but May is prepared to touch Brexit until Brexit is done and dusted, and it looks to me like she doesn't want to be anywhere near it either. If there was going to be any glory to come from Brexit May would have been ousted by now.

The Tories would be knifing each other in the back for the job of PM. To be as the Gallant White Knight riding to the rescue of great britain, guess what, nobody wants it .It's a #ty stick.

Brexit will be disaster for Scotland, Wales and most of northern England, It looks like London, the east coast and Northern Ireland will do ok though. Favourable condition when it suits.

No hard border for NI?... So let me get this straight. Never mind the fact that Northern Irland can move freely in Europe and vice versa, over the border trade etc, but any Tom dick or harry from the Eu and further afield could just walk into the UK via the Irish republic, Jump on a ferry from Larne to Stranraer, skipping out the usual routes with heavy passport control of the Chunnel and Heathrow.??

I guess Scotland is left with the massive bill of keeping our borders secure then. # me, We cant even keep out Terrorist from Northern Ireland, we seem to welcome them with open arms with the amount of the scummy bastards living in Ayrshire.

Yeah, Brexit is just going to be fantastic. Idiots.

The only way Scotland can escape this insanity is to finally grow a pair of #ing stones and fight for our independence.

Would you like some help packing?

From London x

Na, Well help London pack, the same way the US and Irish helped you pack.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

David Cameron never asked us what we wanted.

He asked if we wanted to leave the EU or remain , what other question needed to be asked ?

Brexit was always going to be messy and ugly and painful. It could be nothing else.

Brexit became messy when Cameron decided to cut and run , it sent a clear signal to the PTB (EU leadership) that the British governments heart was not in to doing what the people wanted , if he had stayed (as he said he would) it would have shown a willingness to carry out the will of the people.

I think the problem is our collective low understanding of how Parliament, the Government and the EU work.

Speak for yourself , some of us have been watching this circus show for years and well understand how they work , the EU want a deal it's up to our dear leader to make it a benefit to us as well as them , May doesn't have the kahunas to do that.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
The UK is a net importer from the eu, they need the UK a lot more than the UK needs them, apart from the tons of food imported.
As it is, America, China, and Japan all export to the eu, non of those countries pay a red cent to the eu common fund, why does the UK ?
America is Germany's biggest customer, again no payments to the eu.
No point in asking the PTB about that, no answer is ever forthcoming.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Only if you stopped reading there.

Strasbourg £130 million a month. Just to move everything for a few days.

No accountability for a growing list of silly projects.
Virtual cities, ghost airports, donkeypedia!!!
Still paying for projects after the completion.
Seven year budgetary plans.
Most of us have to budget week to week.

Financial irregularities and cronyism abound.
They may say where the cash is going but I don't believe them.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: Painterz

We remainers did tell you that exactly this would happen.
But you all refused to listen.

Only a fool would remain in a collapsing building 'just in case' there was

something worse outside.

Nothing ventured nothing gained?

Where would the world be without the audacious and courageous explorers

and chancers of the past
Well said. Here Here!! If the devil you know is already as bad as it gets then surely better to try another one, you might get lucky or actually be much better off in many ways!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
The UK is a net importer from the eu, they need the UK a lot more than the UK needs them, apart from the tons of food imported.
As it is, America, China, and Japan all export to the eu, non of those countries pay a red cent to the eu common fund, why does the UK ?
America is Germany's biggest customer, again no payments to the eu.
No point in asking the PTB about that, no answer is ever forthcoming.
And the food will get cheaper once we have left! And the tariff BS is a red herring!

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Where it goes is the United states of Europe. The power centralised and nation govts reduced to provinces. That's the plan and it was from the start. That's what's being worked for. Shulz and Verhofstad are quite open about it.

If you don't fancy that destination you vote leave and get off the train. All other considerations pale.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: justwokeup

Also on the cards is the European education policy which will, no doubt, indoctrinate the youth into a "newly revised" version of their evil old ways.

More importantly, will the future Eurovision song contest only have one entrant?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: justwokeup
Also on the cards is the European education policy which will, no doubt, indoctrinate the youth into a "newly revised" version of their evil old ways.

Well yes of course .... I mean if the the new EU museum which we contributed

toward at the cost of 47million can white wash two world wars and Germany's

Nazi past....Landmark battles and Churchill (a centre figure in British history)

Whats so difficult in rewriting history

The disinfected version of German history!

www.express.co.uk...

More importantly, will the future Eurovision song contest only have one entrant?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Na, Well help London pack, the same way the US and Irish helped you pack.

You do not who I am or where I live.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You won, get over it... Etx

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

lets just have a referendum on complete governmental reform!

and be done with it , this is a shower of sh1te ( a pipe dream )

Anyway we all know that the only people who will benefit from this will be politicians , corporations and the super rich ,whilst the rest of us have to make ends meet
no matter the outcome the public are always the ones who get the raw end of the deal , we are always the ones bent over a barrel

edit on 11-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I'll bet there's plenty of outcry. It's a divide and conquer strategy. Don't report on it and how can people know others are rearing to march?

They control the Facebook , twitter and other SM narrative too.

Woe to them if people ever go back to face to face assembly and conversation and realize we all want this to end. Wouldn't be much they could do as the 1 vs the 99%.

People blindly swallow media though so this isn't likely to happen, not until it's far too late and becomes chillingly dire.
edit on 11-12-2017 by hombero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

you notice how there are never any hackers , hacking social media or news to bring them down permenantly
or terrorists taking out those actually involved government etc military

seems to be that its the way its meant to be !

the only way we can beat them is to go back to our analogue ways , and communicate verbally

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

AMAZING

the Scottish enlightenment completely ignored then!
and the many many creations devised by great British minds completely overlooked
things which have propelled our species forward completely ignored!

that's terrible

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Aye removing the fact that we were the first to abolish slavery !

I'm sure it was Scotland not Britain so they got that wrong as well if im not mistaken.

Anyways its #in shocking , to write out all the great contributions we have made to the world

Just adding this in for sake of discussion, around the same time of the Scottish independence movement, there was a TV show 100 greatest British inventors on BBC and not one of them was a Scot .
So it looks like they do this just to encourage a divide

edit on 11-12-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join