It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller's 'Right Hand Man' Represented Hillary Clinton Staffer Who Installed Her Illegal Server

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

In a trend which should surprise exactly nobody, another member of the Mueller team has been found to have deep ties to Trump's opponents.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has obtained documents which reveal Aaron Zebley, considered to be Special Counsel Robert Mueller's "right hand man," defended Hillary Clinton IT staffer Justin Cooper - a Bill Clinton aide that installed the "private, illegal" server in the Clintons' Chappaqua home described by Politico as "jerry-rigged."

Zebley, a former WilmerHale partner who defended Cooper in 2015 in front of the Senate Homeland Security and Government Affairs Committee, was specifically called out by in a letter to Cooper for stonewalling the investigation, and his "complete refusal to engage the committee in a discussion about how to further assuage your concerns."

www.zerohedge.com...

Again we will have to wait for more proof to see if this is true.

But if it is, its yet another damning conflict of interest in this case.

A person that was basically defending Hillarys side in the email case is now charged with going after trumps team? This is asinine if true.

Everyday produces more and more bias in the Mueller investigation.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

If true it will shock no one.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So of all the stinking lawyers in the world, he HAD to use this one?

Corrupt!
edit on 8-12-2017 by Tempter because: Sp

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Kangaroo courts abound! What a laughable joke.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

So, the liberal news media has been taking a huge beating over, quite literally, fake news and we are finding out more and more Anti Trump people on the mueller investigation.

It isn't suppose to be "Anti" anything, rather an unbias investigation. What we here is a fo sho witch hunt.

End mueller, NOW.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
And yet, despite having an investigative team apparently hand-picked by Hillary Clinton herself, they have not found any evidence of the collusion they've been screaming about since she lost the election.

I wish one of the Republicans in Congress would have the balls to submit a resolution shutting down the probe as the divisive partisan witch hunt it is.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Why shut it down when it's self imploding and giving us swamp to drain.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

So, the liberal news media has been taking a huge beating over, quite literally, fake news and we are finding out more and more Anti Trump people on the mueller investigation.

It isn't suppose to be "Anti" anything, rather an unbias investigation. What we here is a fo sho witch hunt.

End mueller, NOW.

The watchers have become political weapons. That should scare the hell out of EVERY American regardless of political affiliation! What justice do we have in this country when those who rule over us have the power to tip the scale of justice in their favor when the public is the one who in the long run takes a beating over the same laws but due to being serfs have no recourse to demand justice?

Same with the sexual witch hunt we see going on. Is the court of public opinion now what we consider justice?

People should be careful! Very careful what they are wishing for.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Like clockwork. Well i leave it to the HIC to figure this one out. Of course this doesn't look good again but i'll wait a few hours to check if this is not turning out to be Fake News.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Wow.
There sure is a lot of news coming out, day after day.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Another suspicious report. It's getting out of hand.

An attorney for special counsel Robert Mueller attended Hillary Clinton’s election night party in New York City, The Wall Street Journal reported Friday.

Andrew Weissmann’s attendance at the party is one of many signs pointing to a troubling bias from the attorney. Weissmann has been described by The New York Times as Mueller’s “lieutenant” and “pit bull.”

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch obtained an email Tuesday that reveled Weissmann praised former Acting Attorney General Sally Yates’ defiance of Trump.

Weissmann is one of several Democratic donors that have been hired by Mueller, a registered Republican. The special counsel’s “pit bull” donated a combined $6,600 to the presidential campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

link

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I also heard the Jimmie Johns they used for take out delivered to Clinton's campaign.

Not exactly sure the relevance other than obviously being a high level lawyer familiar with federal procedure and courts. He was hired and paid I assume. If not then there could be some issue.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

You know, I could easily go and find an article slamming trump, for something that may or may not be true, and so many of you would defend him anyway. If its an article that is about Hillary, so many of you just act like its fact, when it isn't. I bet a bunch of you were fooled by Russian internet propaganda during the 2016 election, because it was about Hillary.

LOL......

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Pro tip HRC crimes are going back decades. Educate yourself before you spout more nonsense. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

So you claim this is untrue?

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

You know, I could easily go and find an article slamming trump, for something that may or may not be true, and so many of you would defend him anyway. If its an article that is about Hillary, so many of you just act like its fact, when it isn't. I bet a bunch of you were fooled by Russian internet propaganda during the 2016 election, because it was about Hillary.

LOL......

Funny I was just on another thread defending someone who doesnt care for trump for posting a cnn article negative towards trump that ended up being fake news.

I will stand by my behavior as trying my best to be impartial any day. I am human a mess up sometimes, but I try my damnedest to give even the people I disagree with a fare shake.

You on the other hand....

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I also heard the Jimmie Johns they used for take out delivered to Clinton's campaign.

Not exactly sure the relevance other than obviously being a high level lawyer familiar with federal procedure and courts. He was hired and paid I assume. If not then there could be some issue.

Yep, I am sure then if there is another rinvestiogation of hillary, and trumps lawyers are put in charge of investigating her, you will say that is just fine.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Then why is she not in prison? Oh that's right. The "powers that be" keep her out. The boogey men. Hasn't she killed about fifty people? Wow. You guys can't pin just one of those on her? You HATE her. We get it. Just tired of hearing about it.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Because when she lied they let her go. Are you saying when Flynn lies he should go to jail but not Hillary?

So answer your question, why did they only care about one of them.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

I know you're being facetious, but the premise you speak of still remains.

Many of the people in DC are connected in many potential ways.

That is why people who publish stories such like this, and the OP's that are created from them, should have a sense of responsibility to offer proper and complete context, and not rely on the appearance of impropriety to push a political narrative.

Just because this person represented someone connected to Clinton does not mean they are compromised in any way, nor the investigation. That being said, we should also be open to any real evidence if there has been some shenanigans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join