It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somebody Tried to Share Hacked Emails With Don Jr, Others... Maybe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: theantediluvian

You've just posted Trump's political strategy. It's hardly a secret is it? The media call it populist. I call it being proud of your country and it's people.

I don't even know what you're talking about. I posted Trump's political strategy? Huh? Nothing I posted has anything to do with Trump's political strategy.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Wall of text with nothing of value in it. You're slipping Ante. This year showed me that everytime something damning comes from CNN it turns out to be a dud after a few hours. I kinda like this double standard thing. Remebmer only CNN is supposed to read Wikileaks emails and tells you what was in it. HAHAHAHAHA CNN Fake News!

Everything is a "wall of text with nothing of value in it" when you're a useful idiot with the attention span of a toddler. Do you think that you add some of value to a discussion with kneejerk replies made without even reading the the OP?

Run along.

Bare with them. Members of cult 45 only read memes.
Everything longer than 5-10 words is a wall of text

It's the usual flood of knee jerk bull#. They don't even bother to read the OP, it's all about being the first to make a dismissive comment to get affirmation from their peer group.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: intrepid

No, "maybe" in the thread title means that there's some unknowns and I didn't want to be too definitive without doing some background.

Thanks for jumping on the dog pile with the useful idiots though.

Put it in the right forum then. Skunkworks is for speculation. If it any consolation the right leaning members are annoyed with me too.

Yours truly,

Useful Idiot #386 @@

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

lost interest right there...

Cool story. You're free to go back to your coloring books and paste eating at any time.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

You've just posted Trump's political strategy. It's hardly a secret is it? The media call it populist. I call it being proud of your country and it's people.

I don't even know what you're talking about. I posted Trump's political strategy? Huh? Nothing I posted has anything to do with Trump's political strategy.

Really?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Put it in the right forum then. Skunkworks is for speculation.

99% of threads on this site contain some degree of speculation. No? Isn't this a conspiracy theory forum ffs?

The emails were confirmed by Don Jr's lawyer. That's not speculation. The part that's up for speculation is who sent the emails, what they *actually* pointed to and of course, whether or not Don Jr is lying about having opened them.

If it any consolation the right leaning members are annoyed with me too.

You grabbed onto "maybe" in my thread title and joined in the derail chorus. Now I'm wasting my time having inane conversation about your lazy attempt to have something to say.

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Wtf.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

lost interest right there...

Cool story. You're free to go back to your coloring books and paste eating at any time.

Again, really?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Wall of text with nothing of value in it. You're slipping Ante. This year showed me that everytime something damning comes from CNN it turns out to be a dud after a few hours. I kinda like this double standard thing. Remebmer only CNN is supposed to read Wikileaks emails and tells you what was in it. HAHAHAHAHA CNN Fake News!

Everything is a "wall of text with nothing of value in it" when you're a useful idiot with the attention span of a toddler. Do you think that you add some of value to a discussion with kneejerk replies made without even reading the the OP?

Run along.

Bare with them. Members of cult 45 only read memes.
Everything longer than 5-10 words is a wall of text

It's the usual flood of knee jerk bull#. They don't even bother to read the OP, it's all about being the first to make a dismissive comment to get affirmation from their peer group.

I read it but I'm just not seeing what you're seeing.

I suspect someone else may be looking for some kind of affirmation. CNN, perhaps?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No. That's a Twitter DM exchange between Roger Stone and Guccifer 2.0 discussing an archive of stolen files from the DCCC computers which Guccifer 2.0 provided to Roger Stone.

I posted it because a) it shows Guccifer 2.0 sending Roger Stone hacked material b) Roger Stone actually opened it and c) they were still communication about that data on Sept 9th.

September 9th being fives days after the email sent to Don Jr and four days before the material discussed in the email to Don Jr and others was revealed to the public.

How you got from any of that "Trump's campaign strategy" is beyond me. Actually it's not beyond me. You're rushing to have something dismissive to post to derail the thread and it lead you to jump to an absurd conclusion.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

It seems no one replying even read the OP.

Imagine that.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I just said I read it. Maybe you didn't read all the replies.

Imagine that.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It seems no one replying even read the OP.

Imagine that.

I got halfway through it and the "maybe" was confirmed. I'm beginning to think that SW isn't the right forum either. After reading the OP's replies the CNN board(do they have one?) would be better. Little to challenge you there.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Here. I'll break it down since you're being reasonable.

1. On September 4th, somebody emailed Don Jr, his assistant, Donald Trump himself, etc a link to an archive on a website which was claimed to contain stolen emails from the DNC and Colin Powell along with a password to access those emails.

The existence of the email was confirmed with Don Jr's lawyer. That's not speculation. What's not clear is what was at the link and the actual identity of the person who sent it.

2. At about the same time, somebody had also reached out to reporters at The Intercept and BuzzFeed and shared with them a link to an archive at the website DC Leaks and a password to access it. The archives they were given access to contained stolen emails from Colin Powell.

3. On September 13th, the BuzzFeed and Intercept reporters both broke their stories about the contents of the hacked emails they'd accessed at DC Leaks.

Also on September 13th, through a intermediary, Guccifer 2.0 — who himself had used DC Leaks as a password protected dump site for emails he shared with reporters — released a link to an archive of stolen DNC documents as well as the password needed to open it.

I don't know how much more straightforward that could be. The September 4th email discusses both unreleased DNC and Colin Powell emails 9 days before either of these were made known to the public.

The obvious conclusion here is that the person who sent the email knew about both more than a week before anyone in the public could have known.

That would clearly suggest a very strong possibility that the Trump campaign was legitimately being offered early access to hacked documents.

Do you understand now?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Removed by member

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Again. Donald Trump Jr's lawyer confirmed the existence of the emails. Perhaps you might read the reply I just made to Tulpa with the concise breakdown of the OP and the follow posts I made and comment on that?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: Butterfinger

What's wrong with Colt 45?

Oh, right, I see now.

I'm a bit slow tonight.

Ain't nuttin wrong wit a little malt likka.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Is that a bit like Obama using government authorities to spy on Trump?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Existence of emails. That's precious, I've heard that before somewhere.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

FWIW, I watched a few minutes of CNN yesterday just to see what they were blathering on about this week and after about 15 minutes, I realized the presentation was so confuse, so convoluted, so much intertwining of BS theories and suppositions that it wasn't even possible for Wolf Blitser to figure out the main thrust of whatever it was they were trying to present. From what I gather from your OP, some guy sent an email to Trump Jr.? So what?

This is getting bit ridiculous. I get everyone hating on Trump, thats easy, he's a rich old white Alpha male........honestly, what's to like. But this email crap and the non-starter story of collusion with Putin is stupid and frankly, its gotten rather boring. And CNN, hell, even the sainted leftist elites at the NYT have thrown in the towel on that crrap.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Sure doesn't since it's based on nothing but conjecture.

Case in point.
Somebody Tried to Share Hacked Emails With Don Jr, Others... Maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join