It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
All you had to do was look at who represents her.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Definitely a real restaurant in Gadsen, Alabama: See 'Olde Hickory House' ad on page 7

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I thought that was the case, wasn't sure if it's with parental permission or not. I'm just genuinely unsure if anything illegal has been mentioned? I'm not opposed to someone calling a person out for perversion as it is subjective, but pedophilia is being mentioned for a purpose, just trying to determine if it is justified. The age is being pushed to persuade that thought, however she wrote the date. It just seems fishy that those who think any descriptive factor of someone is a social construct, yet are pushing this so fervently

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
according to politifact, this is called pants on fire, she added the date, that was all and she did it when it happened

www.politifact.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne
according to politifact, this is called pants on fire, she added the date, that was all and she did it when it happened

www.politifact.com...

I agree breitbarts headline is inaccurate,

However, she did claim at her first conference that Moore wrote the part about old hckory, and today she changed her story after a month of people questioning it to say actually he didnt write that part it was her.

So she lied.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
if she capable of lying once she's capable of lying twice.

Pretty sure Moore is lying, what about the girl he gave the card to, when she was 17, and the what 8 other women who came forward? Stop defending a creep, and don't give me the innocent till proven guilty BS, because I am pretty sure you wanted Frankens head. So don't be hypocritical, please. Its embarrassing.

Franken (the idiot that he is) posed for the photographic evidence. This woman added a date and place to a yearbook and claimed Moore wrote the whole thing. "Pretty sure" doesn't cut it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
No, Roy Moore accuser didn't admit she forged his signature in her yearbook

A conspiracy-minded website attempted to cast doubt on evidence presented by one of eight women who accused Roy Moore of sexual assault in a misleading headline days ahead of the Alabama Senate race.

Beverly Young Nelson accused Roy Moore of groping her when she was 16 years old and he, in his 30s, was the deputy district attorney of Etowah County. As evidence, Nelson presented a note she said Moore wrote in her high school yearbook before the incident took place. Nelson has been represented by celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred.

The inscription reads, "To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, D.A." Below the signature reads 12-22-77, Olde Hickory House.

Moore’s defenders have pointed out the date and place seem to have been written in different ink and handwriting than the note.

In a Dec. 8 Good Morning America interview with Nelson about Moore’s response to the allegations (he denies them) and her experience since taking her story public, Nelson addressed the inconsistency. Nelson said she added the date and place of the inscription.

"He signed your yearbook?" ABC News reporter Tom Llamas asked Nelson.

"He did sign it," Nelson said.

"And you made some notes underneath?" Llamas asked.

"Yes," Nelson said. "Nelson said she did make notes to the inscription, but the message was all Roy Moore," the video voiceover says.

To summarize, Nelson says she added the time and location to the inscription. But she says the note and signature was from Moore.

That’s not what the headlines of the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart or Silence is Consent. All three say Nelson said she either tampered with Moore’s signature or forged the inscription.

There’s no evidence of that.

The Gateway Pundit’s headline reads "WE CALLED IT! Gloria Allred Accuser **ADMITS** She Tampered With Roy Moore’s Yearbook ‘Signature’ (VIDEO)."
But Nelson does not claim she tampered with Moore’s actual signature. She said she added a time and location below the signature. Nelson still attributes the note and signature to Moore.
We rate the statement Pants on Fire.

edit on 8-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Justoneman

Definitely a real restaurant in Gadsen, Alabama: See 'Olde Hickory House' ad on page 7

Yes, and I do not want to gloss over that after reporting something wrong on ATS... I was wrong and would say that does not change the forgery information. Allred is just as truthful as any habitual liar can be.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

she did claim at her first conference that Moore wrote the part about old hckory

Text of Beverly Young Nelson’s Accusation Against Roy Moore

At no point does she say anything about that. Read it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I would not be shocked at all to find out that that the signature is real and the stories about Roy Moore are true. However, should Alabama Republicans now switch and vote for a candidate who will clearly not represent their values or vote for Moore and risk being put into a box for supporting and/or defending his character.

Like it or not, the accusers are punishing people in this country far beyond Ray Moore with the timing of their stories and I'm guessing it was outside influence responsible for that.

Is that what they really wanted, or is someone running this show from behind the scenes? If not, why now, when it's too late to replace Moore with another candidate?

edit on 12.8.2017 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
IMO, Roy Moore definitely signed her year book and if he didn’t, he should be suing her for slander and defamation, but he’s not now is he?

No, he isn't.

But she isn't suing him for defamation either....considering he has said she is lying and he doesn't even know her.

One of them needs to sue to force discovery and prove their claims. But the burden of proof will fall on whichever one were to sue. IF the yearbook signature is real, then I think she has a great shot at winning. So she needs to sue to prove she believes her claims are truthful if she wants me to believe they are truthful, too.

And why should she waste one dollar of her money on Roy Moore? I would just imagine that he’s already taken enough from her and she’s not the one running for political office.

She has nothing to gain or lose, it’s Roy “The Pedophile” Moore who has everything to win or lose here and if she’s lying in order to slander his reputation and/or cost him the election, he would be suing so fast it would make your head spin.

The only thing he can and will do is to hide behind his flag and his Bible. How pathetic!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Things were pretty much 'icky', like this, in the 70s & 80s when I was a kid.

When my sister was in 8th grade, she was dating a 21 year old guy in college. She eventually married him, even...briefly.

I can remember another 8th grader, at my school, dating a grown man when I was young. And I can still picture her with her cabbage patch doll in her lap while they cruised around town in his MG.

Yes. This was how small town Kentucky was in the 1980s. I doubt Alabama was much different.

Not to excuse any predatory behavior...but no one batted an eye at it where I grew up.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

IMO, Roy Moore definitely signed her year book and if he didn’t, he should be suing her for slander and defamation, but he’s not now is he?

No, he isn't.

But she isn't suing him for defamation either....considering he has said she is lying and he doesn't even know her.

One of them needs to sue to force discovery and prove their claims. But the burden of proof will fall on whichever one were to sue. IF the yearbook signature is real, then I think she has a great shot at winning. So she needs to sue to prove she believes her claims are truthful if she wants me to believe they are truthful, too.

And why should she waste one dollar of her money on Roy Moore? I would just imagine that he’s already taken enough from her and she’s not the one running for political office.

She has nothing to gain or lose, it’s Roy “The Pedophile” Moore who has everything to win or lose here and if she’s lying in order to slander his reputation and/or cost him the election, he would be suing so fast it would make your head spin.

The only thing he can and will do is to hide behind his flag and his Bible. How pathetic!

Oh, Allred would surely represent her on a contingent basis (only collects payment if she wins) if she is confident in her claims and the evidence.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar

she did claim at her first conference that Moore wrote the part about old hckory

Look at the video of her press conference on the last page and start at 11:30.

She says Moore wrote and then reads it, including the part about hickory house.

I enocourage you to watch it and please respond.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

edit on 8-12-2017 by Liquesence because: nvrmnd, OT

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

I thought that was the case, wasn't sure if it's with parental permission or not. I'm just genuinely unsure if anything illegal has been mentioned? I'm not opposed to someone calling a person out for perversion as it is subjective, but pedophilia is being mentioned for a purpose, just trying to determine if it is justified. The age is being pushed to persuade that thought, however she wrote the date. It just seems fishy that those who think any descriptive factor of someone is a social construct, yet are pushing this so fervently

In my youth while i am about 15 with my learners permit with a car and everything ready for my drivers license, I meet a girl I liked and might have asked out. She was 13-14 and looked older than the other girls but she was engaged at the time. She got married to a 24-25 year old guy with of course total consent from the parents.

I was wondering how that happened, thinking I might want to date her before I found out. They were apparently friends for a long time. He had a good job and she wanted to be a stay at home mom and have lots of kids. But way too young I thought and when I was talking with others at school nobody I can recall but me thought it was wrong. Different times now but that was they way it was.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You just chased that one to the corner..... Can't come back from that other than to say , I am wrong. I was a page back....

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

From other thread.....
My Transcript from Gramblers YT Video at 11:30 mark

He wrote in my Yearbook, He wrote in my Yearbook As Follows, "To a Sweeter, More Beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas Christmas 1977 Love, Roy Moore Old Hickory House.

Go Look and see if my Transcript is not exact.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead

Nope, that's why it's called the age of consent. Once you reach that age, you're considered old enough to consent, whether your partner is the same age or 30 years older than you.

There's no law about what age someone has to be to call them beautiful. How many times do we hear adults refer to children as beautiful, etc? I think people are reading too much into that. In the context of her story, it takes on a new meaning. But it's not proof of her story even if he did write it. At this point I don't know what to think. She should have gotten a better lawyer.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Things were pretty much 'icky', like this, in the 70s & 80s when I was a kid.

When my sister was in 8th grade, she was dating a 21 year old guy in college. She eventually married him, even...briefly.

I can remember another 8th grader, at my school, dating a grown man when I was young. And I can still picture her with her cabbage patch doll in her lap while they cruised around town in his MG.

Yes. This was how small town Kentucky was in the 1980s. I doubt Alabama was much different.

Not to excuse any predatory behavior...but no one batted an eye at it where I grew up.

It actually stayed like that, just no one talks about it now. A few years ago I had a girl working at a Baskin Robbins who looked about 15 or 16 trying to get flirty with me. I'm 32 and I look my age, some people say older. She had to know I was about twice her age. I did not return her advances but I was surprised how forward she was about it. I hear things from other guys about it too. It still goes on.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join