It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: knoxie
lol

the date and place are written in different handwriting, that's pretty damn clear. LOL was she asked about that previously? if not how is that lying?

FULL STOP.

OP and all the Child Rapist Supporters here.

Link to where she said Roy Moore wrote that portion.

Otherwise you are massaging a BS defense of a child rapist.

She did. From her original press conference:

About a month later, I received my yearbook from Southside High School, where I had spent my freshman and sophomore years. I happened to bring my yearbook to work with me to the restaurant on December the 22, 1977. I put it down at the end of the counter. Mr. Moore happened to notice it and asked me if he could write in my yearbook, and I felt flattered. And I said “yes”. He wrote in my yearbook as follows: ‘To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. And it signed it, ‘Roy Moore DA.’"

One of Roy Moore’s Accusers Alters Her Story About Her Yearbook

Personally, I don't see this as discrediting her story though. I don't know what to believe....and I don't even think any investigation would reveal the truth. I do think the rest of the message looks very much like the other samples of his handwriting that we've seen though.

edit on 12/8/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

lol

the date and place are written in different handwriting, that's pretty damn clear. LOL was she asked about that previously? if not how is that lying?

FULL STOP.

Why should anyone respond to you if

So not able to provide a single link of this woman claiming Roy Moore wrote the portion that she says is her notation?

How about the 8 other women who have publicly made similar statements?

Or Roy Moore's failure to deny the original accusations and evolving stories?

He is a child rapist.

You can decide what his defenders are.

As for this OP. It is an invented LIE in order to call this victim a lair.

Some sick stuff for the sake of Trumpism.

Not to be forgotten now or in the coming elections.
edit on 8-12-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

lol

FULL STOP.

So not able to provide a single link of this woman claiming Roy Moore wrote the portion that she says is her notation?

He is a child rapist.

See the post above yours.

Yep, anyone pointing out this changing story is a child rapist supporter.

But please keep going; it shows people not to take you seripous on any of your posts on other threads too.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

For the UMPTEENTH time....
Then she should release the yearbook for a handwriting analysis.

Has she?

Why not? It would prove her claim......if true.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

NOPE. The National review is Wrong

In that article you linked they provide a link to the press conference youtube as supportive evidence.

The Victim never claimed Roy Moore said that

Watch

Starts at the 21 Minute Mark:

That is her attorney Gloria Allred reading the writing, not the victim.

AGAIN...show me where the victim claimed Roy Moore wrote that part!

I'll appreciate an honest review and response from you MME.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Falsely accusing someone comes with a very heavy punishment, especially in Alabama. I'm guessing she realized she messed up and is scared #less.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

lol

FULL STOP.

He is a child rapist.

See the post above yours.

See above.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I would think the date is the key factor here. The date is the context in this situation as it pertains to her age at the time of the incident.

Haven't followed a whole lot of this, but has there been any accusation of anything criminal. Or is the story just that he was a lawful, adulterer perv?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply to: face23785

I would think the date is the key factor here. The date is the context in this situation as it pertains to her age at the time of the incident.

He would not have signed her yearbook when she was 25 or 19?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply
I thought she is trying to specify the age of 16 as being meaningful, 18 is legal although maybe immoral in some circumstances. That's why asking if any of this is about legality or immorality.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
This woman and Summer Zervos should ditch Gloria Allred with a quickness.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Adding notes beneath what someone writes is not forgery.
Thread and article title are Intentionally misleading.

We have very little reason to believe left when she is pretended he wrote it all or any part of it for that matter now.

People can forge others writing when they have examples in their possession from an official document. In those cases very few mistakes are made by the forger. Gloria Allred would be stupid to not get a good forger. Comparing any word, or date written and finding any mismatch always, not sometimes because we need the proof for political reasons, ALWAYS throws doubt to the veracity of the 'evidence' from that point forward.

Looks like something else is surfacing now.
The name for the Business didn't have a record of that place before 2005 in Gadsden AL , I just heard on the Phil Valentine show.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

There is video of her saying it in this Washington Post article.

Direct link to the portion of her press conference video here: Link

Again, though, I don't think it's a significant mistake or even an intentional lie. She was reading from a prepared statement that I wouldn't be surprised to hear Allred wrote.

I would never let Allred near my allegations of anything...not even a wrong order in a fast food drive thru. She's the worst.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
The washington post had an expert look at the yearbook message and he felt that it looked like it was all written by one writer. (this is from nov 16)

But is doubt about the yearbook inscription warranted? To answer that question, The Post spoke with Mark Songer, a former FBI agent who now works as a forensic document examiner in the private sector in Denver.

“The writing seems consistent with one writer,” he added, though he pointed out that “Old Hickory House” and the second date appear to be different stylistically — though he’d need to see examples of Moore’s hand-printed writing to be able to determine whether it’s authentic. (Moore’s lawyers didn’t provide any examples of non-script writing that might show an inconsistency.)

www.washingtonpost.com... rm=.1d3bdd83aaf3

Now to be fair, Songer says to be certain he would have had to look at it up close and see morer samples.

But this goes to show how the MSM would love to nail Moore, and how wrong their expert was.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

AGAIN...show me where the victim claimed Roy Moore wrote that part!

I'll appreciate an honest review and response from you MME.

Ok, I went back and found it within the video you posted. It starts at about 11:30 in.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Remember Folks, Democracy dies in Darkness......

Asked whether there was evidence of multiple writers, Songer indicated that he didn’t have enough examples of Moore’s writing to say with certainty.

“Looking at the yearbook entry,” he said, “it looks pretty spontaneously prepared” — that is, it doesn’t look like the writer stopped and restarted, as though someone were tentative in writing perhaps because they were trying to imitate another writer. “It looks very fluid. I don’t see any indications of unnatural writing.”

“The writing seems consistent with one writer,” he added,

Washington Post, first ones to run with this story.

Link to Article

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

As usual, more bulls#*t from Brietbart.

She said she wrote “notes” under the message and signature placed there by Roy Moore.

I watched the interview and it was pretty clear that she was talking about the date and the name of the restaurant she worked at, “Old Hickory House,” under Roy Moore’s signature.

She definitely said the rest was written by Roy Moore and in no way did she admit to any misrepresentation.

And.......So what?

IMO, Roy Moore definitely signed her year book and if he didn’t, he should be suing her for slander and defamation, but he’s not now is he?

The man’s a goddamn pedophile and Republicans just love him, go figure!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish
IMO, Roy Moore definitely signed her year book and if he didn’t, he should be suing her for slander and defamation, but he’s not now is he?

No, he isn't.

But she isn't suing him for defamation either....considering he has said she is lying and he doesn't even know her.

One of them needs to sue to force discovery and prove their claims. But the burden of proof will fall on whichever one were to sue. IF the yearbook signature is real, then I think she has a great shot at winning. So she needs to sue to prove she believes her claims are truthful if she wants me to believe they are truthful, too.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
a reply
I thought she is trying to specify the age of 16 as being meaningful, 18 is legal although maybe immoral in some circumstances. That's why asking if any of this is about legality or immorality.

Actually in a lot of states 16 is legal. Alabama is one of them.

ETA: Just for #s and giggles, it's 16 in the UCMJ too. Although local laws apply so if you're stationed in a state where it's 17 or 18, you have to abide by that.
edit on 8 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Liquesence
Adding notes beneath what someone writes is not forgery.
Thread and article title are Intentionally misleading.

We have very little reason to believe left when she is pretended he wrote it all or any part of it for that matter now.

People can forge others writing when they have examples in their possession from an official document. In those cases very few mistakes are made by the forger. Gloria Allred would be stupid to not get a good forger. Comparing any word, or date written and finding any mismatch always, not sometimes because we need the proof for political reasons, ALWAYS throws doubt to the veracity of the 'evidence' from that point forward.

Looks like something else is surfacing now.
The name for the Business didn't have a record of that place before 2005 in Gadsden AL , I just heard on the Phil Valentine show.

UPDATE FOR ACCURACY

There was a similar business name found from 1976 like the name of the restaurant in 2005 back then just reported by the Valentine show.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join