It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
moore wrote 'christmas 1977' himself. he wrote the sweet and beautiful girl bit himself.

why would falsely attributing a specific date and place to him make this any worse for him?

talk about grasping at straws...

At this point, the only reasonable response to this is "prove it". Otherwise, its baseless accusations from someone who had admitted to not being truthful, and who won't submit the evidence for review.

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: bulwarkz

But at least the lawyer gets paid. But i doubt not a nickel of it came from Ms. Nelsen

The first day I saw that Allred was her attorney, I had a feeling Big Money Politics was behind this.

edit on 8-12-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: kurthall

Did she state WHEN she made these additions?
Was it back in 1977, or was it recent?

I guess that question is irrelevant to ask her at that point in time in the interview? Unless, of course, the interviewer does not WANT to hear that so as not to risk her being caught in a lie.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Did you write all your notes in an attempt to make it look like the same handwriting using the same color? Why would you do that if you did?a reply to: kurthall

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Liquesence
Adding notes beneath what someone writes is not forgery.

Thread and article title are Intentionally misleading.

Well it is implied that Gloria Allred knew that this case could be dismissed because of evidence tempering and that's why she refused to hand over the yearbook. She put the whole case in jeopardy now. I don't give a f#ck about Roy Moore but this sure looks like a political hit job.

What "case?" There is no "case."

Unless you mean the divorce case, but that's irrelevant to the sexual accusations, of which there is no "case."
edit on 8-12-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrStevenBrule
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

So she was lying.

Like every DNC paid shill that made accusations against Trump before the election.

Convenient way of brushing that aside. One has nothing to do with the other.

Not that I would expect any different.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
This woman that lied and forged the note should be charged with something and either fined or jailed.

Sexual abuse is a serious matter, and women that use the current highly sensitive climate to ruin a man should have to pay a high price, imo.

Slander I hope.

(post by Hazardous1408 removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

moore wrote 'christmas 1977' himself. he wrote the sweet and beautiful girl bit himself.

why would falsely attributing a specific date and place to him make this any worse for him?

How do you know that? Moore has denied writing anything in her yearbook. He's the one who wants the handwriting analyzed. Gloria Allred is stonewalling by setting ridiculous conditions that can't possibly be met before the special election.

You tell me what conclusion I'm supposed to draw here.

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Breitbart is lying. It is run by liars, so it's not a surprise.

Nelson did no such thing. She made notes below the inscription. Making notes =/= fake.

+1 more 
link   

Why should I believe her story now?

Did you believe her story to begin with?

By the way, former waitresses at the Old Hickory House have come forward to say Beverly Nelson never worked there,

But you believe them?

+7 more 
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

How do you know that? Moore has denied writing anything in her yearbook. He's the one who wants the handwriting analyzed. Gloria Allred is stonewalling by setting ridiculous conditions that can't possibly be met before the special election.

Major red flag right there. The refusal to submit the yearbook to be analyzed says it all really.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

The refusal to submit the yearbook to be analyzed says it all really.

I wouldn't either.

There is no obligation, and there is no criminal charge or trial.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Well it is implied that Gloria Allred knew that this case could be dismissed because of evidence tempering and that's why she refused to hand over the yearbook. She put the whole case in jeopardy now. I don't give a f#ck about Roy Moore but this sure looks like a political hit job.

Unless you mean the divorce case, but that's irrelevant to the sexual accusations, of which there is no "case."

So we don't handle these things in court anymore? Just throw out accusations and hope for the best that the accused is guilty and move on. That's f#cked up.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

So we don't handle these things in court anymore? J

Not when the statute of limitations has passed and there can't even be a criminal case.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You keep making inferences and adding inuendo when nothing allows you that right.

It's always difficult to express the importance of recognizing cultural changes in discerning truths.

I say this. Todays 22 year old girl is less mature than a 14 year old woman of 35 years ago. Common sense used to be common for instance.
reply to: kurthall

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bulwarkz
Did you write all your notes in an attempt to make it look like the same handwriting using the same color? Why would you do that if you did?a reply to: kurthall

The writing isn't the same, the color ink yes. This is why a hand writing analysis should be done, if its good enough for a court, It should be good enough for him to drop out of the race, since he said he did not do it. His signature is easy enough to get and compare. That would put this to rest. Why doesn't someone do this?

I mean if, CNN or FOX, want to validate it, why don't one of them bring an expert on? One of the networks will come out ahead one way or another, If its not his signature FOX, Moore and trump can say I told you so, CNN would look bad. If not Moore reigns, the women get some Justice. CNN gets to report the story, and Fox gets to make up excuses.

edit on 8-12-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

How can you possibly know that?

Submit for analysis or else its all just accusations.

This is sick

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

what conclusion do you draw from the aggregation of all the accusers as well as testimony from locals about moore's known proclivities?

do you think it's a big conspiracy involving dozens of people?

i don't. it sounds like he was a known creep-o who went after girls half his age, which is gross.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Has anybody even checked to see if there was another Roy Moore back then from her class, or maybe even a teacher? That's a very common name. Maybe "a" Roy Moore did sign her yearbook. It's a very generic message.

Maybe Nelson remembered she went to school with a Roy Moore and that he had written in her yearbook. Maybe she decided to "alter" it by adding the D.A. and her personal notes to make it seem like it was this Roy Moore.

That could be another reason she doesn't want to turn it over for forensic evaluation.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join