It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

So what? Young girls at the time dated older men a lot. A lot considered it a badge of honor to be dating an older man.

As for the "kind of guy I would want to cast my vote for," I'm not electing him as preacher. I'm electing him for Senator. And his record holds far far more weight with me than his opponent, who I firmly believe is mixed up in this.

We don't cotton to liars down here.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
I don't even understand why y'all are going down this road.

Defend everything regardless of how absurd, I guess...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: conspiracy nut

In that day (I dont know about now) the legal age of consent in Alabama was 14
Not that that was right (I hope it has changed now) , but that was the law.

so how does that work do you go to the mall and ask a 14 year old out or ask her mother permission first? if the 14 year old consents do you then go ask the mothers permission? or was the mothers permission even needed?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar
a reply to: TheRedneck

Are you claiming he is innocent? I myself do not consider him guilty or innocent.

I can tell he is saying you can't believe proven liars claiming 40 year old 'harassment' and use that as any kind of a justification for ruining a man's record, days before an election. Credibility is very important concerning that signature proving he knew her.

What about his credibility. Read my last post about his two lies about knowing two of the accusers. That should put his credibility in question, if you are really about credibility.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Everyone is missing the elephant. Let's have a look at this image.

Notice how the "o" looks in love. Compare it to the "o" in Roy. They look completely different because this was signed by a guy called Ray.

There was a Ray Brooks in her class. Everything else is window dressing.

link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

some girls don't even get their periods yet at 14 years old.

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We don't cotton to liars down here.

TheRedneck

Sure you do. Moore lied about not knowing two of his accusers but you still support him.

link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Grambler

i shouldn't assume that any of it was real. just playing devils advocate.

Well I don't think her lying about part of it is proof that the other part is also wrong.

However, it further shows that her accusation is not proof of it being legit, especially when she won't allow an independent expert look at it.

link   
a reply to: DrakeMorningstar

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt on any illegal or immoral actions.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

You are presuming that this lady is smart enough to not just botch the whole thing up.

She added notes to the signature, including his last name... and didn't bother to admit it was so until she was caught in a lie. She probably didn't tell Allred either.

Don't count on media to actually look at depth into this ladies background... but if the blowback comes hard on the media... you can bet they will throw her under the bus.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

a reply to: butcherguy

Moore never signed his name "Roy Moore DA". The DA was the initials of his court assistant from years later, who frequently stamped his name and added her initials.

At the time he was a Deputy District Attorney... not the DA.

TheRedneck

Some people would roll their eyes at this, but it's an important distinction. I can relate it to a Wing commander and his deputy (or vice) commander in the Air Force. The deputy commander would never sign something and put his title as just "Commander", that would be extremely improper.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

TheRedneck

Then why not give the accusers the same benefit.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

You are presuming that this lady is smart enough to not just botch the whole thing up.

She added notes to the signature, including his last name... and didn't bother to admit it was so until she was caught in a lie. She probably didn't tell Allred either.

Don't count on media to actually look at depth into this ladies background... but if the blowback comes hard on the media... you can bet they will throw her under the bus.

Even if she didn't tell Allred, Allred if she were a responsible attorney would have scrutinized that, since it looks suspicious to literally everyone who sees it. I would have had it verified by an expert before I went public with it. Allred just loves the spotlight, she couldn't care less if it's authentic or not.
edit on 8 12 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAiIsLying

Why not the 'a' in 'Christmas' to the supposed 'Ray' then?

link   
When all this started... I thought Moore was guilty as hell... and he kept digging a deeper hole.

Now I'm convinced this was a hit job.

I thought he was guilty... now I'm pretty damn sure he's innocent.

link   

I think I need to invent portable goal-posts. You're going to give yourself a hernia moving them the way it is now.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888

You keep saying she added the last name.

This is not an established fact. It is a conjecture and supposition.

e: I will also remind you that, in THE MEDIA - aka Breitbart - ARTICLE, it is flagrantly lying about admitting to forgery. It is lying about motive. I still haven't seen her on tape saying what notes she added.
edit on 22Fri, 08 Dec 2017 22:42:22 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Because of the timing and the inconsistencies in their stories. And Gloria Allred.

It's really that simple.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I think I need to invent portable goal-posts. You're going to give yourself a hernia moving them the way it is now.

TheRedneck

Actually I'm not. You are giving Moore the benefit of the doubt because you do not believe his accusers due to credibility but he lied about not knowing two of the accusers, which should give you questions about his credibility.

It doesn't, meaning you are selective in deciding who is credible and who isn't.

edit on 8-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
We tried... it wasn't enough for her to "tell her truth". She had to trot out "proof". The only thing we have evidence of NOW, is that she is willing to stretch the truth and fabricate circumstantial evidence.

If she is telling the truth... she just f**ked herself big time. I'm not buying it.

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar

TheRedneck

Then why not give the accusers the same benefit.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join