It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roy Moore's accuser has admitted to faking the yearbook.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Greven
We're 9 pages into a hoax thread that still isn't called a hoax at this point.

She didn't admit to faking anything, ergo hoax.

Did you not read all 9 pages?
She has been shown on video repeatedly through the thread stating that Roy Moore wrote the whole thing.
Now she says that she added part of it herself.

It would help your case if you could show exactly where she has been shown on video saying that Roy Moore wrote the whole thing.

Alas, that is not in these 9 pages.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Well, you are going to give her a pass then...Not what you should do unless you want him to be guilty of assault logic says. You can't ignore the lie about the restaurant name and date or you lose total credibility. She lied and peoples narrative flamed out that wished him to be an evil person.

Huh?

The article's headline says this:

Bombshell: Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

The article says this below the headline:

Beverly Young Nelson has finally admitted that she forged a portion of the infamous high school yearbook that she and attorney Gloria Allred used as proof of her accusations against U.S. Senate candidate Roy Moore.

The article contradicts its title.

Also, this is is a complete fabrication in the article:

Another problem with Nelson is that she has a motive to lie and forge: as a circuit judge, Moore ruled against her in a 1999 divorce case.

Moore (or alternatley, a staffer who stamped it with his signature) signed off on her request to dismiss the divorce.
edit on 20Fri, 08 Dec 2017 20:14:28 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

She has been shown on video repeatedly through the thread stating that Roy Moore wrote the whole thing.

It would help your case if you could show exactly where she has been shown on video saying that Roy Moore wrote the whole thing.

The video on page six, start at 11:30.

She clearly states Moore wrote the part about old hickory.

Please watch and respond.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Justoneman

Definitely a real restaurant in Gadsen, Alabama: See 'Olde Hickory House' ad on page 7

Yes, and I do not want to gloss over that after reporting something wrong on ATS... I was wrong and would say that does not change the forgery information. Allred is just as truthful as any habitual liar can be.

I wish everyone could see Gloria Allred for the exploitative predator she is.

edit on 12/8/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Definitely a real restaurant in Gadsen, Alabama: See 'Olde Hickory House' ad on page 7

Yes, and I do not want to gloss over that after reporting something wrong on ATS... I was wrong and would say that does not change the forgery information. Allred is just as truthful as any habitual liar can be.

I don't know why people don't.

Truth is she should be chasing all the Hollywood Cases, much more lucrative money for her. People there would be willing to settle for money.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Like I said, she is talking about something traumatic and may have messed that detail up, due to the stress she may be going through.

As to why she didn't bring up the Ol' Hickory part, may be because it is such a minor unimportant detail, she didn't think it would be as big a deal as people on ATS are making it out to be.
edit on 8-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Sorry that you missed it.
As I said, it has been posted repeatedly.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I don't know why people don't.

Truth is she should be chasing all the Hollywood Cases, much more lucrative money for her. People there would be willing to settle for money.

I know, right?

She dabbles in that, but if there is a political sex scandal...she is all over the opportunity 'to help the victims be heard.'

Not Larry Sinclair though. Nope.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Thanks.

Page 7, you mean, where she said in the video:

‘To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. And he signed it, ‘Roy Moore DA.’"

Recall, if we were to read the full thing from top to bottom, it would say:
"To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

She allegedly said on Good Morning America that she added the location and date. This was quoted in the ABC article linked to by Breitbart. However, I have not seen video evidence of that claim.

So, really, people are arguing about one word: Olde Hickory House
edit on 20Fri, 08 Dec 2017 20:41:09 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeMorningstar

Like I said, she is talking about something traumatic and may have messed that detail up, due to the stress she may be going through.

Or she might have felt that she was caught in a lie and tried to ease her way out by admitting lying about something she considers minor.

As to why she didn't bring up the Ol' Hickory part, may be because it is such a minor unimportant detail, she didn't think it would be as big a deal as people on ATS are making it out to be.

Considering she is attempting to destroy a man's life and career, I don't think it's a minor detail as to how truthful she is.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thanks.

‘To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore, Olde Hickory House. And he signed it, ‘Roy Moore DA.’"

"To a sweeter, more beautiful girl I could not say Merry Christmas. Christmas 1977. Love, Roy Moore D.A. 12-22-77 Olde Hickory House."

She allegedly said on Good Morning America that she added the location and date. This was quoted in the ABC article linked to by Breitbart. However, I have not seen video evidence of that claim.

I don't know what to tell you..... I listened to the YT by Grambler and typed it verbatim.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar
a reply to: Grambler

Whatever the rwason, her story changed.

She had ample time to correct it and waited for a long time.

She can now easily end all speculation by allowing an i,dependent expert to look at it, and she choses not to.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Thanks.

Well that's 3 words isn't it?

Again she changed her story. She said he wrote that, now she has changed her story.

She can end it all by having am independent expert look at it, she choses not to.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Thanks.

I don't know what to tell you..... I listened to the YT by Grambler and typed it verbatim.

Where do you think that differs?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Thanks.

Well that's 3 words isn't it?

Again she changed her story. She said he wrote that, now she has changed her story.

She can end it all by having am independent expert look at it, she choses not to.

The name is composed of three words, yes. I meant name

She didn't mention him writing the "12-22-77" is that changing her story?
edit on 20Fri, 08 Dec 2017 20:44:36 -0600America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago12 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Well until the rest of the signature is debunked as not being Roy Moore's, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

I also have not seen his other accusers being debunked. If this woman is lying, there is still the other accusers.

Why has Moore not received the same treatment. Has he not been caught lying about knowing one or two of the woman but then admitted to knowing them?

The Alabama Senate candidate knew his accusers, until he didn’t.

Moore tightened his story. On Nov. 27, he declared: “I do not know any of these women.” Two days later, he insisted: “I do not know any of these women, did not date any of these women.” Moore began to accuse the women of fabrication, malice, immorality, and political gamesmanship.

On Nov. 21, Moore said Nelson knew she “had a divorce filed before me” when he was a circuit judge in 1999 and that she was therefore lying when she claimed not to have had any contact with him since 1978. (“Everybody in a divorce case knows who the judge is,” Moore told Beason.) Moore asserted that the case “came to me, and after several months … she asked for it to be dismissed.” This account by Moore is demonstrably false. Court records show that the case was before another judge, that Nelson asked that judge to delay a hearing, and that five weeks later, when Nelson asked the court to dismiss the case, Moore’s assistant stamped Moore’s name on the dismissal order, as a formality, only because he was the circuit judge.

On Nov. 15, after Nelson displayed her 1977 high school yearbook with an inscription apparently by Moore, he suggested that someone had “tampered” with the inscription, noting that the date and location information appended to it were written in a different style. But soon, Moore’s surrogates began to allege that the whole inscription was a forgery. On Nov. 28, Brooks said Nelson had “forged the ‘Love, Roy Moore’ part” of the inscription—precisely the part that Moore hadn’t initially challenged, since it obviously matched Moore’s handwriting on other documents. Brooks also claimed that seven of Moore’s accusers had presented “testimony or statements … that conflict with” Corfman’s story. No such conflicting statements existed.

Porter, Moore’s spokeswoman, has lied with abandon. She claims that on CNN, Nelson’s attorney, Gloria Allred, “wouldn’t deny” that Nelson’s “yearbook is a forgery.” That’s a gross misrepresentation: What Allred demanded was a Senate investigation, under penalty of perjury, in which independent experts would compare the yearbook to known samples of Moore’s handwriting. Porter also claims that Corfman’s mother “disputes her arguments and her case.” “Her own mother doesn’t believe elements of her story,” says Porter. False again: Corfman’s mother confirms her daughter’s account and says she witnessed Moore meeting her daughter, contrary to his statements.

His claim that the accusations are “completely unfounded, uncorroborated, unsubstantiated” will also be challenged by supporting witnesses

So why is he believed more than a woman who may have made a mistake about by including Ol' hickory? Has anyone debunked the rest as not being his handwriting?
edit on 8-12-2017 by DrakeMorningstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrakeMorningstar
Well until the rest of the signature is debunked as not being Roy Moore's, I will give her the benefit of the doubt.

I also have not seen his other accusers being debunked. If this woman is lying, there is still the other accusers.

So Moore is guilty until proven innocent.

Even on this yearbook thing.

I'd we prove that she lied about some of it, you still believe the rest until very word is debunked.

But she can easily prove it, yet she choses not to release to yearbook to am6independent expert.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DrakeMorningstar

Corfman's story has been debunked by Moore's attorneys on several points. Her timeline of the 'dates' is simply impossible without a Star Trek transporter.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

Perhaps I missed what you were actually saying, this thread has been rather monotonous. I apologize. Some here were saying she didn't say what she said. I did the transcript to prove what she said in the video. That is all.

edit on 8-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Take a look at the note. I'm not a professional handwriting forensic expert, but just looking at the note, it appears that starting with the word "Love", everything after that is written with a different pen.
www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join