It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Declaration Of Existence

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I have a vision for the future of mankind which is bright.
Let us become gardeners, creating life instead of taking it.
Pick the beautiful to proceed and weed out the ugly.
Let every action be an act of love and compassion.

I don't mind we are the only beings in the universe who evolved to the point where we spread to other planets and create new lifeforms like AI, even if we tend to do so creating it in our image (two legged androids), or using carbon nano tubes to imitate the brain. I think it's beautiful. Even if has the potential to become a higher level of being than ourselves. We have to overcome hierarchical thinking and develop, evolve, grow and go with the flow.

Light can be used to store information and the universe is already doing that. Light is energy, energy is life and we can be the vehicle to seed it on every single planet we find.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Awareness, I

Awareness of self, I AM

Awareness of others - intelligence as well as beginning of rational empathy, I AM YOU ARE WE ARE.

Moshe to God
"Who are you"
God to Moshe
"I AM THAT I AM"

All human's have the capability for empathy but we often forget that YOU ARE is the same as I AM and so the harm man does to man is as a lesser being that has not yet awakened to SELF and Reflection of SELF in other's.

edit on 8-12-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I was hoping the papers were drawn up and I could sign the contract.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

"I AM THAT."
"I AM."

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Is the seed a lesser being than the plant? I strongly believe in the fundamental interconnectedness of all things and that it needs a spark to light a fire. Without a field of tension there's no drive to develop empathy.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Stillness of mind is the first step.

Death of ego is the scary step. Afterwards, you wonder why you were so scared. I think people are afraid of being naked, truly open in front of others; they desperately cling to their masks as if the mask is who they actually are. Death of ego is also death of fear. Fear of failure held me back for many years. Being free of that fear and not being afraid to fail is so liberating. This also where empathy lies. You let your "self" die in forgiveness and with open empathy.

Then, comes a rebirth. If you studied in certain schools of thought you call it "X" but that is how your mind wraps words around "X". You can also call it, "Y", or "Z", or nirvana, or heaven, or hell, or purgatory, but those are just Belief Systems. Who is to say who's B.S. is any better than any other? In many ways, I believe that Freemasonry is activating this within their school of thought. They wrap it in their stories and symbols and the big secret it is a process that you have to go through which you cannot read in a book. You can go out on the web and see the funny handshakes, read the funny words, learn the titles, etc. But it is that process of being "raised" or having that "rebirth" as I have called it in my B.S., which is the real step.

That video that was posted here on ATS is all about that: opening your third eye. The "eye that I AM"!!

We are all beings of light. That light from within shines upon others. Others are open to it or not depending upon their level of being. It can be, no, it should always be constructive and loving. It is free. It is created and is never destroyed (it just changes forms). I keep saying it... light is more strange than we realize.

While we are on the steps of going to the stars we need say a thankful prayer to Universe that has allowed us to make it this far. A humble step into the vast universe leaving love and light behind in our wake instead of wars, pollution, and trash.

I'm with you on this!

edit on 8-12-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: minor correction

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Masterfully stated.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

After all this time we discuss you still manage to surprise me. Wonderfull post.

Yet I disagree, "death of the ego" is a terrible thing. Unless you have a different definition of it than I do? It's more about self acceptance and self love, because if you don't generate love(which ultimately is a form of energy) in your meatbag (je locus of consciousness) how could you spread it?
I believe it's more about overcoming past and future and be fully aware in the now that opens you up for true empathy.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'd be nice if we stopped warring. Murdering. Cheating. Deceiving. You name it. We got it.

But I'm afraid it'll never happen quite that way. If we remove most of the mind--such as the 'old' brain--we might achieve it. But at what cost? How many freedoms do we have to lose to achieve this more perfect world?

Oh. I get it. We didn't need those freedoms. They were problems. And we won't remember what they were anyway. We'll rewrite history.

This is what pushed me away from liberalism. I don't want a s*** world either. I didn't like the Iraq war. I didn't like Bush. But the liberals are so progressive it scares me. And conservatives... don't get me going. Some still hang on to rules written a thousand or more years ago to guide society. Sorry but the world we live in now is different and what worked then won't work now.
edit on 12/8/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

None. Gaining the the freedom of knowing the truth about ourselves should do the trick.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

None. Gaining the the freedom of knowing the truth about ourselves should do the trick.

Don't kid yourself. Look at guns. Because a few nuts kill themselves or kill others, the rest either can't have them or have to undergo intensive background checks, classes and licesning. Repeatedly, if they're lucky enough to have the right.

It's exchanging freedom for security. You just won't admit it yet.

I think part of this is the information age. It fueled primal simian fears. I think the human mind was unprepared. The result will be losing freedoms to gain security. Because we want guaranteed safety.
edit on 12/8/2017 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Well if you need guns and like killing things you would be one of those "weeded out" and don't have to worry anyways about my vision of the future.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Thanks!

Death of ego is a hippy term. It is the edifice and construct that is there to support your mask and makes that function. It is the dogma (and catma) and, until you experience DoE, your only Belief System. It is more of "your reality tunnel" that you cannot step out of. You have to have the DoE to see other reality tunnels and B.S. That is why you get empathy in return because you can swap one B.S. for another. You do not have to physically experience the same thing to understand.

In philosophy, you can learn by deduction (every time I throw this plate in the air, it will fall to the ground and break), by induction (everybody who throws anything into the air has it crash down, so I should not throw this Ming vase into the air), or by abduction (grey's come to your bedroom and do funny things with a probe!). Abduction reasoning is like postulating something without having a guaranteed outcome. Example: there is hot and there is cold; if I mix the two there should something in between.

Death of ego is like the ability to swap reality tunnels as an abduction exercise but with a deeper meaning because of empathy.

It is not quite the Freudian sense of the term.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well if you need guns and like killing things you would be one of those "weeded out" and don't have to worry anyways about my vision of the future.

YOu shouold be the first one in line then to turn over your freedoms. Because that's what we'll have to do.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Learn to change points of perception? Like reading a book and switching characters and maintain a feeling of "it is me"?
Thanks for the explanation. There are still some concepts that alienate me. Haha making me feel like an alien...

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

If you mean the freedom to torture and kill, yes you'll have to give that up.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So like you drop Napalm bombs on unsuspecting villgers and you create empathy. Thats why the truly "woke" love the smell of Napalm in the morning!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

“we are the only beings in the universe who evolved to the point where we spread to other planets..”

Probably not.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I have a vision for the future of mankind which is bright.
Let us become gardeners, creating life instead of taking it.
Pick the beautiful to proceed and weed out the ugly.
Let every action be an act of love and compassion.

I don't mind we are the only beings in the universe who evolved to the point where we spread to other planets and create new lifeforms like AI, even if we tend to do so creating it in our image (two legged androids), or using carbon nano tubes to imitate the brain. I think it's beautiful. Even if has the potential to become a higher level of being than ourselves. We have to overcome hierarchical thinking and develop, evolve, grow and go with the flow.

Light can be used to store information and the universe is already doing that. Light is energy, energy is life and we can be the vehicle to seed it on every single planet we find.

Blessings for a beautiful post.
May all of our thumbs be green, our hearts true, and our intentions as pure as possible.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I mean this nicely Peeple but do we really need to take our "light" to the stars?

Humans are aware that we can potentially contaminate other worlds with germs.

Perhaps we should be aware that we can potentially contaminate with ideas and ideologies too.

Religeon for instance. If humanity did achieve faster the light travel, I can imagine the good starship Church of Rome running parachute runs of Jesuit stormtroopers over emerging civilisations just like they did before. If it went like the Christian invasion of old Japan, the resulting deaths would mount into the millions as the government tries to stem the conversions.

Meanwhile the good starship Middle East would be bringing Frank Herbert's Dune to life to counter the spreading "evil" of the barbarian church.

And while that is going on the good starship Nirvana is quietly exacting a campaign of infiltration into the "lower worlds without light".

And all the while, the carpetbaggers will be wringing their hands in joy and anticipation of the riches to come.

I wouldn't want a place on the alien think tank given the job of overseeing human developement, technological advancement and religeous evangelical thinking.

I would just get frustrated to the point of reaching for "the big red reset button" and pushing it before I could be stopped by the misguided alien do-gooders.

edit on 8-12-2017 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

<<   2 >>

join