It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows police killing of Daniel Shaver in Mesa, Arizona (viewer discretion advised)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
they are being trained how to take out people
that involves me and you
every body good and equal , trained to kill
= murderers

there's nothing good about a cop, NOTHING
every body working fine on their own, peaceful and cooperative
nobody wants a cop in their life, no one

just save the world and don't become a cop

Without cops society would not function at all.
Your generalisation about cops is quite ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So........... um......... Why didn't they just call him on the telephone?? I can't believe this hasn't been asked???

So simple.

"Hello this is the police department, we had a report of you waving a gun around"

"Oh s#it, sorry officer, I'm a pest controller and it was just a pellet gun... I really should have left it in it's case, I'm a bit boozey"

'OK, we ll it's police policy to check this out. Please give us your name and stay in your room while we run a background check"

"No problem officer"

Sounds pretty easy doesn't it??

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The other bodycam video (the one at the top of Slapmoney's post) shows more.

First off, it shows at around around 12:18 that Monique didn't actually crawl with one ankle over the other.

Also, it seems to show Langley in the center of the hall, which makes sense if he was giving the orders, but he said in court that he would have taken the shot but that Brailsford was in his line of fire. Looks like Langley may have lied. I'm not even going to fault him because it is one of his teammates and that is human nature but so is reaching for falling pants/shorts or putting your hands down if falling. If you are objective you have to be consistent.

The best example of what went wrong that night was after 12:20. Langley orders one of his officers (sounds like his name is Rich) to "Cuff, grab and pull". Now it seems like the steps were out of order. I think maybe it should have been grab, cuff and pull but it doesn't matter.

Rich moves forward grabs the woman's hand and goes to cuff her, Langley yells "No Rich, pull" Rich responds "oh ok" and pulls her behind the other officers. Even one of his officers (who is trained, sober, has no guns pointing at him and has not been threatened with death) couldn't follow the orders he was giving.

I'm thinking BeefNoMeat had a moment of valid intuition when he asked about Langley's retirement.
edit on 17-12-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
So........... um......... Why didn't they just call him on the telephone?? I can't believe this hasn't been asked???

So simple.

"Hello this is the police department, we had a report of you waving a gun around"

"Oh s#it, sorry officer, I'm a pest controller and it was just a pellet gun... I really should have left it in it's case, I'm a bit boozey"

'OK, we ll it's police policy to check this out. Please give us your name and stay in your room while we run a background check"

"No problem officer"

Sounds pretty easy doesn't it??

I asked this earlier

Apparantly they called the room and told them to come to the lobby the police were waiting for them but did not tell them why..

Then they just waited outside the room I think it was just to create as much confusion as possible for everyone involved.

Because what you said just makes to much sense.

posted on Dec, 21 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
There needs to be a Federal law that when an officer is FIRED (which this officer needs an evaluation and termination) so that they will NEVER be a police officer and carry a weapon as an Officer again...Period. There is no leave with pay there is no termination only to be hired on another state payroll able to execute anyone legally again.

Moving closer and closer to Judge Dredd daily because this officer was not punished in any sort of way. Those defending this murder go back rewatch a crying sobbing man, then watch a few others where the cop was shot the suspects were not crying not BEGGING for their lives...

This is intended as a deterrent to owning a gun and any gun owner defending this should rethink their stance 100%. ZERO threat policy you will be shot on site for brandishing a weapon no questions only orders, no jury of your peers as you are Dead!

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join