It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows police killing of Daniel Shaver in Mesa, Arizona (viewer discretion advised)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dan121212
a reply to: notsure1

everytime i hear a cop has been shot now, im just gonna say good, hope more die and get on with my life

Can't agree with you there, there are those who really signed up to make a difference, but whose collective reputation is sullied by cowardly punkassed bitches like that cop.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is why I am more afraid of cops than criminals. Criminals, as a whole show more restraint when it comes to taking a life because they are more likely to be held accountable for their actions.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I also want to add that their whole story is BS and reeks of fake rambo retardedness.

So they fear a doorway out of tactical concerns, but try several key cards instead of kicking down a door to a room they plan on breaching....

Yeah, right. They feared getting shot through a doorway, so they all stood in front of it and used a couple key cards while announcing their actions aloud.

Cops arent soldiers. They have swat for things that merit actual combat enforcers. This little group of rambos that night were decked out in tactical gear and played the part of professional tacticians. They sold the story of their justifications based on the hindsight of their sloppy ass work that night.

This is a joke. Get the military to train cops if they are going to roll around like little quasi swat units. They arent trained in breaching a room with several team members all armed with automatic rifles. If they are, it was a walk through course they never had to refresh on. Not really. They werent qualified to respond to a call like that. Their lack of preparation killed one of ours.

They should have acted like every other damn cop we see and just went to secure the guy they commanded into a submission position. They failed to act and waited for exactly the type of situation to brew that law enforcement is supposed to avoid. A vigilante might have done a better freaking job. Same difference.

This is all a joke. Just because the government gives you army surplus crap, it doesnt make you any different from a whacko dressed up like an actor on a movie set for a role he really isnt in reality.

CALL THE COPS if you are a cop and cant do your job safely. Call for back up and slow down if you are scared of a terrorist ninja running out of a hotel room. Are you trained for that? Oh but you look JUST like the people who are actually trained to respond to that.....no worries. You look bad ass enough to cover any shortcomings and lack of training you may have.

edit on 12 9 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

this sort of sh!t just makes me wanna go out a shoot up some cops and im probably not the only one
edit on 9122017 by dan121212 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

i agree but really the police are a whole

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

And people like you need to stop justifying the bad cops.

Control your emotions and curb your extremism. That doesnt actually help anyone. In fact it gets people killed because cops see people like you and shoot first....The problem is that you look just like the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

By that logic, every group is a whole, and should be similarly condemned by the actions of the few (Mexicans, Democrats, Republicans, Gays, Christians, etc).

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

stop justifying the bad cops? sorry im lost

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

stop justifying the bad cops? sorry im lost

It's all the bombastic loonies with visions of righteous shoot outs dancing in their violent little heads that contribute to police justification of seeing every civilian as a potential combatant and behaving accordingly. They hear people like you and feel like it's appropriate to act like they are in a war zone.
edit on 9-12-2017 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

This isn't why the are protesting the anthem. If anything it hurts the message they are trying to get out because they are protesting injustice specifically against minorities. Being white, it doesn't concern their protests which is yet another sad part of all this.

Yeah, that was definitely an execution. That cop went there intent on killing the suspect. Bet on it.

Ordinarily I would agree with another poster that one ought to listen, but there was so much confusion here that I can really say that. Straight up murder.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

you know what i mean, your just being pedantic lol

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

When you say things like: "I want to go out and shoot cops now",

I think: I hope they get you first.

The bad cops see that people like you exist and in turn build a police culture seeded in threat VS fear deterrents. You are their excuse and its very convincing.

That makes everyone else already getting shot by cops to actually get shot more by them.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

i only say sh!t like this when they do bad, maybe if they did there job right they wouldn't get stick, protect and serve my arse

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This guy was executed plain and simple.

This police officer should be doing time for murder.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

no i actually said (this sort of sh!t) makes me wanna go out shooting, you need to read

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

agreed, some people on this site are just plain weird

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

The police are not a whole, however they do have to work together, and follow strict protocols. Unfortunately there are a minority of D-bags police officers that should not have a badge, or ever be in any type of authoritative position that allows for deadly force.

The majority of officers are good human beings, and have a very tough job to contend with. Perhaps an refined vetting process to get rid of officers that are liabilities to everyone should be implemented.

edit on 9-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

couldn't agree more, shame really that this minority of D.bags give the rest a bad name

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Was the jury and the judge bought and payed for or was there that day a perfect storm in court. Only morons and imbecils present..

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

cleared of murder news.sky.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join