It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video shows police killing of Daniel Shaver in Mesa, Arizona (viewer discretion advised)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
I think this video shows incompetence and poor training. As far as punishment for the officer (officers?) that shot him I say absolutely. What that punishment should be I couldn’t say but most definitely something.

Take any job where total recklessness incompetence kills someone and they are going to jail, well except for cops...

I agree 100%. I did a story on ATS where the officer blatantly shot a preachers wife unarmed and from behind as she drove away from him, killing her. He lied about how it went down of course but luckily there were two witnesses. That sorry sack of Sh!7 got two years probation! This story really got under my skin.

Here’s a link..

AboveTopSecret

Here’s a short rundown...

edit on 12/9/2017 by Alien Abduct because: Added video

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
So here is your chance All lives matter ppl, let's go ,!! show us something, bare your fangs, show us something anything!!!!..
I said in more than one thread of this nature , that brutality honed in AA and other minority communities will be employed in the majority community first with the poor and increasingly on the white middle class, as their income slips.

This cop can do no wrong thing...STOP!.. Stop saying that, stop believing that, the jury watched the same vid as did the rest of us and this, is the verdict???
There is not a gaddamn thing you can do in order not to get your selves killed, by a cop bent on killing someone that day. Not even cameras, because they know they stand a great chance of them not only walking but rewarded, ( thinking of that lady cop shooting that AA motorist ,walked and got promoted.)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
After the girl was secured there was zero need for the victim to have had to move at all...
In fact should have remained on stomach legs crossed arms out stretched and told not to move...
Then both officers should have advanced together side by side keeping the victim covered while one restrained him in cuffs...
If the room was a serious concern nthen the victim should have remained down and backup to cover the room brought in...
I just watched again with sound turned up there was more than 2 officers there so there was sufficient coverage present for the entire scenario...
The guy wanted to pull up his shorts...
The second failure of the officers to control the situation having improperly proceeded in the beginning was their failure to recognize their mistake when the victim demonstrated an inability to fully comply with specific instruction...
At the point he reached behind his back the first time he should have been ordered to slowly raise his hands lay on his stomach stretch arms out in front of him hands open palms up cross his legs and not move... then covered approached side by side and secured...
The fault is on the cops because they were either improperly trained or more likely made it happen just the way they wanted... just gotta get that kill...
You guys have some wack cops...

edit on 9-12-2017 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
What is he doing with a pellet gun in a hotel? Doesnt make sense.
off work until morning probably.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

This makes me extremely sad and angry. I cannot believe this happened. The cop who did this must be fired, tried for murder, and then executed the same way by our courts. period. I am so mad right now and ashamed to say I live in America. What the %$### freedoms do we really have now? And I totally disagree with some posters on here saying that's how cops should do this....NO IT IS NOT!!! That guy obviously obeyed every command although he was scared out of his mind. This cop has clearly lost his mind and should be labelled a terrorist! He TERRORIZED two innocent american citizens. And we are next if we let him get away with this! People we are next if we think this cop did his job properly. We are next if we don't stand up against it, but how? God help us all.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
After the girl was secured there was zero need for the victim to have had to move at all...
In fact should have remained on stomach legs crossed arms out stretched and told not to move...
Then both officers should have advanced together side by side keeping the victim covered while one restrained him in cuffs...

This was a complete setup. They had NO INTENTION of handcuffing the poor guy. It was kill quota day. These cops must immediately be considered and dealt with as TERRORISTS.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Once tried and acquitted, he cannot be tried again. Unless the feds find a reason to go after him. Which isn't likely.

The only chance justice has of prevailing against this murderer is for street justice to happen. Here's hoping street justice prevails and it goes unsolved until the end of time.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

I happened to notice another article regarding the same thing and wow what a difference:

"Ex-police officer who killed Walter Scott gets 20 years
Thu, Dec 07
A federal judge sentenced former police officer Michael Slager to 20 years in prison for the 2015 shooting of an unarmed black man in South Carolina. The death sparked a national conversation about race and law enforcement."

I am sick of hearing about white priveledge. I don't have any and this Daniel guy didn't either.

edit on 9-12-2017 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

That was hard won, remember it nearly ended in a hung jury, it would or could've gone the way of all the others.. Black tweeter and I know most of here don't wanna here it, but BLM clapped back.
You don't have to join them or employ the same tactics, but clap back if you feel abused and ignored but don't just stand by the side lines throwing shade at those who do.
The above is not directed at you personally Truth Java.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This is becoming more common place in regard to our population and juries. The logic centers of Americans and our capacity for reasoning and problem solving are diminishing.

Do we really want a jury of peers that sees emoticons as a language and “lol to jail” presiding over trials?

I don’t. Unfortunately it’s a reality and it’s scary as hell.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I don't how to answer that, because in theory it's good, but the reality like you pointed out is ..wow!, but a judge or folks not of your peers, may have it's own issues.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Sorry Dlp.
edit on 9-12-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO F*CKING EXCUSE FOR THIS.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I’ve answered every one of your questions (I think) earlier in the thread.

Sorry to tell you to go look for them, but I’m mobile and can’t be arsed to put that much effort into reposting it.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Now there is a sick individual that should have never been given a badge. The part about the etching on the gun I heard about, if true was a clue to his superior officers and speaks for police corruption the BLM is preaching. I still say it is rare to have a police force that teaches to be such an ass hole while dealing with the public but no excuses. That he survives the judicial system with his freedom this day and time I can't understand.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

That was hard won, remember it nearly ended in a hung jury, it would or could've gone the way of all the others.. Black tweeter and I know most of here don't wanna here it, but BLM clapped back.
You don't have to join them or employ the same tactics, but clap back if you feel abused and ignored but don't just stand by the side lines throwing shade at those who do.
The above is not directed at you personally Truth Java.

BLM hurts more than helps because it's based on a false narrative. You can look at lots of proof, video and numbers, that point this out. Same year Tamir Rice was shot, more white boys with toy guns were killed, but only Tamir gets notice. Then there is the proliferation of whites killed by blacks that do no jail time or do very little jail time and get out and kill more white people.

You may not like the facts, but they are facts.

www.nytimes.com... entCollection=nyregion®ion=rank&module=package&version=highlights&contentPlacement=7&pgtype=sectionfront

www.palmbeachpost.com...

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1>>>> That cop is a murderer and needs to be in prison where can be sodomized and raped every day for the rest of his life. I've seen his picture, the tattoos say complete asshole and he was on a power trip. How could he possibly be found not guilty of murder?

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Merlynn

Not gonna go into this Brietbart bs as your Alt right Nazi like source with you, as I wouldn't expect you to read The Roots as source.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Merlynn

Not gonna go into this Brietbart bs as your Alt right Nazi like source with you, as I wouldn't expect you to read The Roots as source.

I don't care where I get the story just as long as it's the truth.

You caring where says something.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

It really does not matter what actions often occur immediately before a gun is pulled.

If an officer would prefer to kill an unarmed person, than risk his or her own life by making damned sure there is a weapon on a suspect before shooting, then they do not have the necessary psychological profile, to be a law enforcer.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join