It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Lake, Minnesota, Big foot sightings, (pics)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Local News Site

Allegedly the bigfoot sighted looked into an old womans home, and this same old woman has footage. Haven't verified that as of yet, but these bigfoot tracks are in close proximity to my home. I havent been out to see them, but these tracks were photographed, and the above measured. Topping out at 17 inches. The trail in the pictures looks to be a dog path, made by the many stray dogs out there traveling the same path over and over.

I'll leave it up to you to decide for yourself the validity of these pictures and sightings, but there isn't really any motive behind why they would release even fake photographs, because believe it or not, 90% of the population of my town believes in Bigfoot. Either because of stories from trusted sources or personal sightings.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Footage? Where did that come from? I would like to hear more on this.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe it. I've seen a Bigfoot with my own eyes so if someone else says they saw one too, i'll buy them a beer and swap stories.

As mankind encroaches upon more and more of the wildlands I think proof will eventually be found. Bigfoot is real. We just need to get one on video or shoot one in the butt with a tranq gun.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Footage? Where did that come from? I would like to hear more on this.

Still havent seen the footage, but since the sightings I havent heard another thing about bigfoot. Thats what usually happens anyway.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I guess big foot could exist why not right?? still havent seen him yet, perhaps because i live in new york city. my neighbor looks bigfoot-ish though

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If I meet Big Foot face to face
I'd ask it to a beer drinkin contest!

[edit on 16-2-2005 by BlazinDragon602]

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Why can't there be any dead Bigfoots laying around? Do the other ?Bigfeet? bury them like us humans do?

And if I was face to face w/ Bigfoot I'd ask him if, since he has big feet, if the rumors are true about that assumption - maybe he has a tiny weenie

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i really want to see the footage. I have a feeling that this story is a hoax though.

SMR

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
Why can't there be any dead Bigfoots laying around? Do the other ?Bigfeet? bury them like us humans do?

You never see bear bones either in the woods.Doesnt mean they dont exsist.

Dr. Grover Krantz

"Probably the most commonly asked question, if the Sasquatch is real why don’t we find their bones? Well if bears are real, then why don’t we find their bones? I’ve talked to hunters, many game guides, conservation people, ecology students and asked them how many remains of dead bears have you found that died a natural death? Over 20 years of inquiry my grand total of naturally dead bear bones found in zero!! Now the best population estimate guess we can make is there is at least 100 bears out there for every one Bigfoot and we haven’t found the first bear yet. We would very much like to find the remains of a naturally dead Sasquatch, but chance is just simply so remote it’s not even serious to even think about it."

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise

You never see bear bones either in the woods.Doesnt mean they dont exsist.

Dr. Grover Krantz

"Probably the most commonly asked question, if the Sasquatch is real why don’t we find their bones? Well if bears are real, then why don’t we find their bones? I’ve talked to hunters, many game guides, conservation people, ecology students and asked them how many remains of dead bears have you found that died a natural death? Over 20 years of inquiry my grand total of naturally dead bear bones found in zero!! Now the best population estimate guess we can make is there is at least 100 bears out there for every one Bigfoot and we haven’t found the first bear yet. We would very much like to find the remains of a naturally dead Sasquatch, but chance is just simply so remote it’s not even serious to even think about it."

Never see bear bones, says who? Where is your source?

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
The bit about bear bones is true. I've been scampering through the tall grass and camping in the deep woods since I was very small. I've come face to face with bears several times, but I've never found any bones.

There are so many deer, it's hard to pick apples without tripping over them, and you find their bones only occasionally in the woods. Bears are more rare, I've never even met anyone who found a bear carcass in their lifetime.

It's possible they have graveyards in secluded areas, like elephants.

The idea of a bigfoot is plausible, since pygmy humans and medium sized humans are well documented. Most species have a size fluctuation, and over a period of millenia, that size difference can become pronounced. I'm not sure if there are any bigfoot creatures alive today, but I certainly wouldn't discount it. I also wouldn't be shocked to run into one.

I would however, be amazed and delighted to find some bear bones.

SMR

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

You actually just asked me that when it's right in my post

Answer to first question: Dr. Grover Krantz
Answer to second question:
Source in which quote I posted is from

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
If Bigfoot were a primate he would have been tracked back to a 'den' or 'lair', especially in snow covered regions. It is common sense.

I believe in bigfoot because my father once tracked/chased one. He told me the tracks were very clear and ended very abruptly. Four persons were involved in the incident and verify his claim.

This lends creedence to the notion that bigfoot is from a different dimension and only enters this one for a purpose. That purpose probably being of a scientific nature.

What better way for a 'higher power' to collect and analyze data(air quality, soil samples , etc.) than to do so via something that eyewitnesses would describe as being a 'primate' ... Something not so seemingly out of place in our scheme of things.

IMO,
The only way one will ever be captured is if someone figures out exactly where one will be leaving this dimension, lays in wait and intercepts it.

That seems rather unlikely....

~peace

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 08:58 AM
link   

If Bigfoot were a primate he would have been tracked back to a 'den' or 'lair', especially in snow covered regions. It is common sense.

Actually I saw a show, I believe on one of the Discovery channels, where locals led a camera crew to a Sasquash's (I know I spelled that horribly wrong) lair. From what I remember it was just a simple primate kind of sleeping area. However, they found hair from the animal and after it was tested they were unable to match it to any known primate species.

Of course, this is all just being recalled from my horrible memory!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
How about the footage the old woman was supposed to have? Would love to see it!

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
How come the dog tracks sink deeper into the snow than the bigfoot?
Was he anorexic?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Refutting the question of why their haven't been any bigfoot bones with their haven't been any bear bones found either isn't correct. There have been dead bears found in the wilderness. When bears hibernate there have been many cases of wolves eating bears while they are in their deep sleep. The bear arguement is weak. In the wild, where predators compete with each other, sometimes even the highest in the food pyramid is found dead. Wolves killed by bears, Bears killied by other bears and Mountain lions killed by wolfpacks and man. Thus, their have been found a carcass of every type of animal but a Bigfoot. I'm wondering how could such a massive beast be so elusive throughout all these decades.

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Prints are too easy to fake, and I believe there are several documented fakes using prints. Also, almost looks like the print has a heel print like would be found on a boot. Also look like the toes point to the side of the foot. I would have to say its not a real print, Not a fake but just mistaken identification.

[edit on 26/2/05 by Skibum]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I just find it mind boggling that so many people are still seeing this "hoax" incessantly with their own naked eyes. To anyone who has witnessed a Sasquatch, do they really have a pungent odor to them that could choke an elephant?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
it kind of looks like someone wearing boots made a foot print in the snow and slid their foot back to make the print bigger, then smoothed out the boot track and made the toe imprints with their fingers. but i don't know. i believe bigfoot does exist but photos are hard to tell.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join