It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems dropping like flies...the liberal trap is set.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I put them through my food processor and make baby mousse that we eat on crackers. Topped with course ground cocker spaniel puppy.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: MOMof3

Godz Gunz Girlz Party.

I’d rather be bitter than support the gods guns and young girls party.

The family values party. As long as they are young, right?

The Destroyer is just doing what republicans and evangelicals want him to do. Guns gods and girls, our times.

Does the term "One trick pony" mean anything to you?

It's a variation on a theme. It works.

(post by Sillyolme removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

Yeah, the dems ask theses people to step down for their actions. The republicans promote and endorse their people for doing FAR WORSE. Great job!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
so the democrats seem to take appropriate actions when sexual misconduct is involved, but the Republicans elect and re-elect those accused of sexual misconduct or dont talk about the sexual misconduct and quietly sweep them under a rug, or compare predators to Jesus the Christ as if they are martyrs.

and the dems are the devious ones?

so they're forcing out those accused of being predators because it's a big ruse just to get back at Trump and the Republicans?
you're all phucking mental

the man whos has been accused of sexual misconduct since the 80s, a billionaire who oversaw the miss universe beauty pageant and is friends with known billionaire deviant and attended his 'parties' , and accused by some 19 women of inappropriate behavior, a self proclaimed womanizer on record, is now at the helm of the country...

and you're crying wolf on some 'holier-than-thou' pretense by the dems for ousting pervs, in an effort to preemptively defend the Trump and kiddie fiddler Moore and dipshlit evangelists who get caught butt-forking in office or asking coworkers to carry their surrogate child?

only on ats and reddit...

This post perfectly illustrates what I was discussing in my first post and what the op is talking about.

Nevermind the dems only acted when it was politically convenient for them.

They had no problem cheering Bill Clinton in during his presidency and during Hillary's campaign.

But as this post shows, now people want to proclaim the dems did the moral thing.

Oh, and nothing like name calling and cursing while you are lecturing people on how immoral they are!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

So you honestly believe it is the sexual accusations against trump that are most impeding his agenda?

Not, oh I don't know, the russia investigation?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

it's all of it, his inability to control his tweets, his great ability to offend friend or foe, and his amazing tact for being his worst enemy when it comes to the russia investigation... the sexual assault bit is just one minor part of it...
he's a flipping scandal generator,
much of which should have been known by most people long before he got into office.

and which, it seems he gets lots of praise for by some of his followers.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My thoughts:

* The Dems have no moral high ground to claim, because now that the payoff fund has been exposed, we all know that the very same people who are currently pretending to be all righteous were perfectly willing to ignore this stuff up until a few weeks ago when it suddenly became fashionable to attack it.

* I've noticed the Dems seem to have given up on Mueller and his witch hunt. Even that guy from Texas who looks like a troll doesn't mention Russia or collusion in his "muh feelings" impeachment resolutions. I guess they figure that sexual harassment is the best chance they have left to get rid of Trump. But you know Trump won't resign, and all of the accusations against him were known before the election, so they're not going to change anyone's mind. The idea that they might impeach him for sexual assault is just the latest Democratic pipe dream that will never happen.

* Trying to paint Moore with the same brush as guys like Conyers or Franken is intellectually dishonest, because Moore denies the accusations and has not paid off anyone. (Also, Democratic spin has blown the alleged offenses far above what has actually been alleged: No, nobody has accused Moore of being a pedophile. High school students are not the equivalent of a young child.) The people who have resigned have all either admitted that their accusations are true, or they have paid off their accusers (which creates the impression that the claims are likely true). Franken has basically admitted his claims are true, even if refuses to take any blame for his actions.

* You know all the talk about how impeachment is a political process, and Congress can decide what's an offense, and blah blah blah? True or not, implicit in those arguments is an admission that Trump hasn't committed any real crimes, otherwise you would not be arguing that congress can basically invent any offense they want.
edit on 8-12-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

he feels he couldn't devout the time the people he serves deserves while dealing with an investigation of these accusations...

As an aside, I have to admit, that typo/slip was actually quite comical and appropriate, though accidental I'm sure!

On a more serious note...

I actually agree with you when you say...

... I'm not that happy with the dems, but some of the republicans seem to showing themselves as some really sick sobs in this one!!!

I heartily agree! First and foremost, Scum-buckets, most all of them!

However, in the same breath, I think you are putting too much stock in the sexual abuse element of all of this. In other words, you are allowing a bias media to influence your opinion. The sad reality of much of this current topic is, it has little to do with sexual abuse...real, imagined, suppressed, hyped up or otherwise. Rather, it has everything to do with Trump, and folks trying to lay a trap to take him down. Sexual abuse just happens to be the 'hot-button' getting the most mileage in the media right now. Last week it was Russia. And in all of those debates, what was the ultimate conclusion being most discussed??? "Trump is going down!! One way or another, he's going down!!!" This is their perceived prize. Whatever the topic de-jour is will suffice...just so long as it achieves their end goal of taking Trump out.

If anything, it should infuriate those who feel strongly about sexual abuse, or Russia, in their hearts that these cheap assed politicians will use any excuse, absolutely anything at all, to achieve their agenda of taking Trump out of the Oval office. It has exactly zero to do with the issue, and everything to do with Trump! They are "using" victims misfortune to achieve their political agenda...they (the establishment government) care nothing about the issues themselves. If people could only see this they'd be screaming from every rooftop, but alas they do not.

edit - and next week, when the sexual abuse discussion falls from media favor (i.e. won't command the ratings) these politicians playing these games will drop the sexual abuse topic like a hot rock (never to talk about again), and will switch yet again to whatever the latest hot-button is...and how they can gig Trump with it. They don't care about YOU and YOUR issues, they're just using the latest hot issue to get to Trump. Period.
edit on 12/8/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I'm in the center, and the dems look better on this issue than the repubs do right now.

IMO.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Might as well re-title this thread as: "Dems do the right thing ..... Conservatives still insane and full of hate"

Bunch of mindless sycophants.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

Way to go!! Awesome, well thought out rejoinder! Brilliant!

/extreme sarcasm

Next!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I"m sorry, but as someone who was sexually abused as a child I can tell you...
I don't need the media to tell me that those who abuse young girls are some of the swampiest of the swamp creatures!!
you know who else denied the allegations? Clinton did!! but while you think that it's perfectly acceptable to accept the denials coming from moore, yous seemed to have no problem casting the alleged guilt of clinton onto his wife!!!
to see those who claim to be righteous, religious men and women standing behind moore, regardless of these allegations..... because they want to win their "god ordained" leadership position in our gov't just reinforces in me just how insignificant women when it comes to the christian religion and tells me just how screwed the female of the human species will be if they ever win that leadership position that they crave!!!

trump is one matter, to me this is on a whole other level!! this is a statement to those who claim to be christians who seem to be embracing something that is very dark on a spiritual level, because they are being led by something that is so far from christ that I can only refer it to the spirit of the antichrist!!
politics is politics and every danged one of them who get to this level in the gov't has enough skeletons in their closet to bring them down I think. and yes, once they start dragging out each other skeletons, that's when we learn of all the crap that has been hidden for so long. what we are watching is them acting like toddlers pulling the crap out of each other's diapers and flinging it around at each other.... they all have crapped their diapers... but most of that crap doesn't involve children!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Do they really think any of us are fooled into thinking they suddenly found a moral center? Everyone knows they're just doing this so they can attack Trump and Moore. That's not to defend Trump or Moore, just to point out the motivations here are purely political.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Well...yeah. What did you expect. I’ll never understand why it’s expected for democrats, the immoral party to act like republicans, The moral party, but the moral party is not expected to be the moral party . So confusing.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I for one give Bill Clinton the same presumption of innocence that I give the rest.

You however have assigned guilt to Moore.

Supposedly on of the accusers of Moore has a yearbook signature that proves Moore is lying. Why won't she allow it to be examined?

But if I question that, I am defending a pedophile.

Meanwhile let's look at the den hypocrisy on the two people.

With moore, we have to kick him put, believe all of his accusers without question.

With bill, he was not only allowed to stay during his term, but was also celebrated when campaigning for his wife last year.

his accusers were attacked and we were told not to believe them. Even now, notice how time magazine named the women outing predators as the person of the year, yet no mention of bills accusers.

The dems are not concerned about sexual abuse any more than the republicans.

Both sides care about politics and winning first.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Pests...hey you... got a message for you...
trump is going down.
One way or the other.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Democrats have absolutely nothing, no platform, no issue to run on except for sex.

They want to raise taxes.

They want to ban guns.

They hate the 1st Amendment, unless it's convenient for them.

They want to socialize healthcare.

None of their foundational issues are popular with average Americans.

So they lie. And they bring up emotion-based issues to sneak in their people.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget they also want to eat puppies and chew on aborted babies feet!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: DBCowboy

Don't forget they also want to eat puppies and chew on aborted babies feet!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join