It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems dropping like flies...the liberal trap is set.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I hear that the left also eats babies and puppies. Raw! But first, they put them in concentration camps and gas them. True story.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Godz Gunz Girlz Party.

I’d rather be bitter than support the gods guns and young girls party.

The family values party. As long as they are young, right?

The Destroyer is just doing what republicans and evangelicals want him to do. Guns gods and girls, our times.

Does the term "One trick pony" mean anything to you?

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: MOMof3

Godz Gunz Girlz Party.

I’d rather be bitter than support the gods guns and young girls party.

The family values party. As long as they are young, right?

The Destroyer is just doing what republicans and evangelicals want him to do. Guns gods and girls, our times.

Does the term "One trick pony" mean anything to you?

Better than the below

So called Conservative party politics
edit on 8-12-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Look for Pelosi to start setting the sexual assault table in s few weeks to get Trump impeached. Hillary will also chime in with the sexual assault expertise she has garnered over the years. She is a wealth of knowledge.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: Assessor

The hate is just so entrenced on the Dem side.

Huh, ironic. You're spewing nothing but hate in this OP. Maybe you're just as hateful as the Dems.

I dont recall Republicans shooting up Democratic congressmen and democrat legislators agreeing with and liking it, people on magazine covers proudly holding the fake severed head of a sitting president, or all these recent self appointed psychologists that were previously posing as news anchors on liberal cable outlets providing their daily diagnosis on the President’s mental health. The list of examples of dem hate is kinda endless.

But whatevs.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

The hate is just so entrenced on the Dem side.

Huh, ironic. You're spewing nothing but hate in this OP. Maybe you're just as hateful as the Dems.

If you really think that is “hate” verbalized in the OP, you must lead a very, very, very sheltered life (or are a product of an overtly liberailzed, safe space pushing, American university)! It amazes me that politicos can put debate about opposing political parties in tne “hate” speech category.

Franken made it very clear in his self-grandizing “exit” speech the plan is exactly as the OP stated...”we did it, why don’t you”...BTW, I think I counted 10 plus uses of the word “I” during his speech...not “I” aplogize for the women I abused (which there is photographic evidence of), but “I” am great about this and “I” am great about that. Egomaniac to the letter, Franken is...he only bailed because he knew the photographic evidence was a no-go with the Ethics Committee. Notice he implied he never participated in misconduct “...as a Senator”; he didn’t want to address the other 30-40 years of his adult, entertainer, liberal lifestyle.

The left can hold him up as a bastion of “light” all they want, most of us know better. Same with Conyers. Once Moore’s accuser (or attorney) presents evidence, Moore can follow Franken and Conyers out the door. I suspect if there was compelling evidence, he (Moore) wouldn’t have been elected to various offices over the years. Additionally, isn’t it amazing that the left weaponized the allegations just before an election instead of following through during ALL the years since the events allegedly happened?

As the OP stated, the trap is in the process of being, or has already been set. The question is when is our legislative branch going to start enforcing “presumption of innocence”?

Those that confess to their misdeeds should step down...the rest, we should be careful not to repeat the Salem witch trials...

edit on 8-12-2017 by Lab4Us because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-12-2017 by Lab4Us because: Spelling/grammar

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Deleted, double post.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I hear that the left also eats babies and puppies. Raw! But first, they put them in concentration camps and gas them. True story.

Well they abort many babies but I don’t think planned parenthood allows them to be eaten. The fetal tissue and organs are worth more to them on the black market.

And the left would never eat puppies. After illegal immigrants, puppies are the 2nd biggest block of illegally registered voters in the democratic voting block.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I hear the attacks on Trump start the 20th of this month to ruin everyone's Christmas Holiday. Watch peoples bank accounts to see how much of a donation they get for walking away i bet it's a pretty hefty sum.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The problem is how high will the changes reach.

Cutting off a few 'public' heads of the Hydra NWO beast will change utterly nothing. Hanging some glove puppets in this Punch & Judy stage show will still leave the peasants in the craphouse.

Nuking Club of Rome, Council of Foreign Relations, Banksters and ALL other elitist groups will lead to change for the better.

Otherwise its 'same ole, same ole'. Same Sh1t, Different Day.

Ignore Hillary. Instead throw the scum in the Bank of Switzerland under the bus who control this SWIFT banking system. It will never happen because rumour says they are not human mortals.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Well of course they only eat the parts they can't sell. Duh.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Which ones! I vote for the feet.. feet are so obsolete right? right.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

so the democrats seem to take appropriate actions when sexual misconduct is involved, but the Republicans elect and re-elect those accused of sexual misconduct or dont talk about the sexual misconduct and quietly sweep them under a rug, or compare predators to Jesus the Christ as if they are martyrs.

REALLY???? Unbelievable! Do you actually "believe" the words you have written here?

You actually believe these words, standing in the shadow of the Clinton presidency????? Specifically, William Jefferson "Bill" Clinton????

Wow!! What else can one say, but "WOW!"

edit...it is incomprehensible to me you can make such a statement with a straight face.

edit on 12/8/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

Which ones! I vote for the feet.. feet are so obsolete right? right.

Definitely feet. Baby feet are kind of like chicken wings. Not a lot of meat, but what's there is tasty!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I agree that the resignations will be used by the dems to paint themselves as righteous and to attack trump and Moore. Franken pretty much said as much during his speech today.

But just a week ago many of the very same dems calling for his resignation were silent on him or defending him. Same with Conyers.

If the dems are so high and mighty, Why did they wait for weeks to speak up?

Also notice how they seem to only have the courage to do this when it won't cost them anything.

Both franken and Conyers seat will be filled by a democrat, so it's no big deal for them.

When it will cost them though, the dems will happily defend accused sex offenders.

They defended Bill Clinton all through his term.

Many even defended him of these charges during Hillary's campaign, and we're happy to have Bill be campaigning for democrats.

Now that the campaign is over, the Clintons are of no use to the dems, and they can now decry Bill because it is politically useful to them.

I personally feel that no one should be forced to resign, Republican or democrat, until they are given a fair hearing, through the courts or ethics committee or else where.

Imagine if Roy Moore wins, and then the republicans say he should resign.

The democrats will rightfully say the republicans don't really care about the accusers because they we're more interested in keeping the seat than calling out Moore because they waited for him to win so they could out a Republican in.

Yet that is basically what the dems are doing.

Its all a charade by both sides, they are more interested in using these accusers for politics rather than taking the alleged abuse seriously.

Hello my friend. There is an easy answer as to why they all waited a week to find their morals. They wanted those votes on the tax cuts bill. Only after that did they start pressuring them to resign.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
the one thing I got out of his resignation speech that I think is the most important takeaway is this....
he feels he couldn't devout the time the people he serves deserves while dealing with an investigation of these accusations...
while this might be complete bs on his part, or whatever, it is a truth!!!
I wouldn't vote for hillary because I knew all those scandals that have been around forever would just follow her into the white house and she wouldn't be able to do squat!!
it's why trump isn't getting much done now...

so, while the dems that have had this scandal hit them have been resigning,
the republicans seem to be inviting the one with the most despicable of scandalous accusations into our congressional offices. because of course, they see homosexuality and abortion as being so much worse than abusing young girls sexually and possibly having their actions leading to a visit to the abortion clinic and need his vote to fight these oh so evil things!!!
If moore is actually elected, I do hope they at least have enough sense not to assign him any female pages!!!
I'm not that happy with the dems, but some of the republicans seem to showing themselves as some really sick sobs in this one!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
The desperation of the left is so readily on display right now. Outright and utter desperation! Their very way of life is under full-on assault...and they will do anything at all to exterminate those who expose it.

It's quite amusing though, what people think, how they are manipulated into believing certain things. All of the SJW's believe this is all about sexual abuse, they truly believe it, but it has exactly zero to do with this in reality. Instead, it has everything to do with Trump; he simply must go...no matter the cost!

As Trump continues to pull back the veil on the nearly endless corruption in politics (both left AND right), he is a heretic of the highest order in their eyes...all of them!

The left wants him gone because they KNOW he has only just begun to scratch the surface of their deplorable and immoral graft, deception and lies. The establishment right wants him gone...for the exact same reasons. He simply cannot be allowed to remain. The secrets he could expose are quite literally Earth shattering! He must GO!

Trump has already clearly demonstrated he cares not what any of these career criminals think. He wants what's right for America (despite what anyone may believe via the hopelessly biased media).

If the left thinks for one minute they can get themselves 'clean' enough to serve as an example going after Trump they are sorely mistaken! Mark my words; they will get nothing on him which doesn't pale in comparison to the deeds of the coming endless tidal-wave of revelations of the graft, corruption and immoral behavior of the the left and the establishment right yet to come.

I'm all for it! Drain that filthy swamp...and keep draining it until every last coward in DC has been exposed for what they are!

Criminals, all.
edit on 12/8/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

even your "drain the swamp" shouts seem oh so hollow if you are throwing your support to someone who seems to be one of the swampiest creatures in creations!!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh for heaven's sake, the Trump Bias Syndrome is in full flight here today.

You can't condemn Franken and be glad he's gone if you don't also condemn Trump and want him to be gone too.

Doesn't matter where on the political spectrum they are, this has nothing to do with politics. This is about holding abusive men accountable.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

oh, no, they will instead open their arms in warm welcome to the swamp creature called moore who's history seems to be lurking in malls and preying on young underage girls!!!
because, of course, they want a nice big tax break for the corps!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join