It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dems dropping like flies...the liberal trap is set.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Franken forced to resign, Conyers forced to resign, more Dems being accused in the sexual assault circus. Any Republican would think “great...they are getting what they deserve.” But I am thinking this is all a ploy to paint the Dems left standing as holier than thou after throwing their own people to the wolves.

When these unhinged lunatics are finally done sacrificing all their own people to assault accusations without the opportunity to defend themselves, the table us then set for them to go after Trump for accusations made about him over the years. They tried last year during the election but their hypocrisy was easily countered. Now with their democratic sacrificial lambs tried and convicted in the court of public opinion, and the newly issued halos glowing brightly in ray of beautiful white light that completely engulfs those Democrats remaining standing, Trump is the target for yet another scandal since the Russia thing just isn’t working out.

I give it 2-3 months and impeachment for Trump’s previous accusations will be on the table. Trump always fights back so it won’t get far. But damn...the leftist insanity will never stop. They are completely and utterly unhinged. They will try anything at this point, even if they have to set up the entire democrat party for assault accusations. The hate is just so entrenced on the Dem side. They all really need some medical help.
edit on 8-12-2017 by Assessor because: (no reason given)

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
People won't buy it until they throw Hillary and her crooked cronies behind bars, then maybe the People will consider the Left reformed.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Assessor

Agreed!

Who did they throw to the wolves? Conyers a walking corpse. Franken? pffffft he already blew it by saying "she" in his exit speech so watch a female take his place plus he is now going to be professional "Hacktivist" so you no damn well he will make more money on Soros's payroll than being a hack Senator........

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
When the good is surrounded by too much evil, then good can do no good. The past is the evil and their is still to much of it in Congress. Trump, well, if the people can put up Clinton going overseas while his pants were still freshly stained , I'm sure Trump will escape the abuse also.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I suspect this was exactly the plan - and is well organised.
You don't have to wait 2-3 months though - it's started. 2 calls for Trump to go yesterday after the Franken 'resignation'.
The problem for leftists is that the world is on to their Machiavellian tactics.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I agree that the resignations will be used by the dems to paint themselves as righteous and to attack trump and Moore. Franken pretty much said as much during his speech today.

But just a week ago many of the very same dems calling for his resignation were silent on him or defending him. Same with Conyers.

If the dems are so high and mighty, Why did they wait for weeks to speak up?

Also notice how they seem to only have the courage to do this when it won't cost them anything.

Both franken and Conyers seat will be filled by a democrat, so it's no big deal for them.

When it will cost them though, the dems will happily defend accused sex offenders.

They defended Bill Clinton all through his term.

Many even defended him of these charges during Hillary's campaign, and we're happy to have Bill be campaigning for democrats.

Now that the campaign is over, the Clintons are of no use to the dems, and they can now decry Bill because it is politically useful to them.

I personally feel that no one should be forced to resign, Republican or democrat, until they are given a fair hearing, through the courts or ethics committee or else where.

Imagine if Roy Moore wins, and then the republicans say he should resign.

The democrats will rightfully say the republicans don't really care about the accusers because they we're more interested in keeping the seat than calling out Moore because they waited for him to win so they could out a Republican in.

Yet that is basically what the dems are doing.

Its all a charade by both sides, they are more interested in using these accusers for politics rather than taking the alleged abuse seriously.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I suspect this was exactly the plan - and is well organised.
You don't have to wait 2-3 months though - it's started. 2 calls for Trump to go yesterday after the Franken 'resignation'.
The problem for leftists is that the world is on to their Machiavellian tactics.

It's not going to work for the Presidents. No one cares unless they get blackmailed by a USA enemy.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

People knew of the allegations against Trump before he was elected president.

He still became president.

Screw the dems let them throw all of their corrupt butts under the bus.

Just draining the swamp!

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

They still need to put Bill Clinton away.

The libs green-lighted his abuse back in the 90's...time to fix that mistake.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I posted similarly, a few days back.

I can't disagree. Yet, let's take the win and be grateful that these two are gone. I'd bet both ridings are safely in Democrat control otherwise this wouldn't have happened.

They both were near the ends of their careers and the replacements are likely already selected.

Further, I''d bet there will be no significant change one way or the other as a result of this.

The key is passing the tax reform and Trump's continued international actions. The rest? More noise.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
There are going to be a whole lot of republicans up # creek without a paddle soon enough.

The best thing about this is watching all this dirt get cleaned out.

Bleach baby bleach!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Oh yeah?

The "trap is set"?

You right wingers take yourselves way too seriously. The people you argue for day in and day out could care less about any of us. You are in the same boat as the Democrats you despise but only worse off, because you believe you aren't being used.

Wake up.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

The Democrats that are charged commited the crimes,no one forced them,all this does is expose liberals for what they really are,hypocrites,now their lies have backfired on them,liberals are thugs who work on knee jerk reaction

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   

The hate is just so entrenced on the Dem side.

Huh, ironic. You're spewing nothing but hate in this OP. Maybe you're just as hateful as the Dems.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Keep thinking in two sides and there will always be hate for the other side, left verses right, the dark side or the force, pick your poison they all lead to the same place.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

As well as they should, principle over politics, yes it might hurt , but dammit , show themselves not to be chest thumping hypocrites , don't elect un invited pussy grabbers and child fkrs in high office.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

But haven't you always heard-everything is politics. It doesn't matter which side-as you so clearly laid out.

Just another day, another scandal and no one cares (really) and nothing changes. New day; new game.

Career politicians. All of them.

They're all pigs and liars and it doesn't matter what the issues are.

Trump knew all this and he thought he could make a difference; or did he think he'd get a better deal with the Russians?

The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! We are idiots-they've always been here.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
The gods guns and young Girls party has elite members. I don’t support religion, I don’t support open carry in town, and I believe young girls belong in school not on their backs.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
so the democrats seem to take appropriate actions when sexual misconduct is involved, but the Republicans elect and re-elect those accused of sexual misconduct or dont talk about the sexual misconduct and quietly sweep them under a rug, or compare predators to Jesus the Christ as if they are martyrs.

and the dems are the devious ones?

so they're forcing out those accused of being predators because it's a big ruse just to get back at Trump and the Republicans?
you're all phucking mental

the man whos has been accused of sexual misconduct since the 80s, a billionaire who oversaw the miss universe beauty pageant and is friends with known billionaire deviant and attended his 'parties' , and accused by some 19 women of inappropriate behavior, a self proclaimed womanizer on record, is now at the helm of the country...

and you're crying wolf on some 'holier-than-thou' pretense by the dems for ousting pervs, in an effort to preemptively defend the Trump and kiddie fiddler Moore and dipshlit evangelists who get caught butt-forking in office or asking coworkers to carry their surrogate child?

only on ats and reddit...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join