It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Mueller Time....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Yeah, more Goebels propaganda, show the opposite of reality.

Comey, Hillary, Huma, Lynch, Holder will be the ones in cuffs if any justice came around. From fast and furious to Benghazi to illegal servers and Uranium one, lots of justice to go around.

It doesn't matter if they all get arrested, since you needed to use the, Goebbels playbook, something that Trump uses incessantly in rabble raising, flying around stadiums like Hitler did in grandiosity, Ad Hominum in proliferation, basically lying..a pitch without a fork...the only difference, it's bloodywell 2017, not WW2..the world has moved on. propaganda only works for those that want to use it, for those who want to believe it, and to make it work it has to be good, very good. Trump, however behaves like a bull in a China shop. and may as well walk around with propaganda, 'post it' stickers stuck to his face primarily because he is a dick, who actually thinks everybody else is a dick.
The latest Faux Pas is obviously this nod and a wink, (clever him not) meme in the US recognising Jerusalem as the state capital as a measure of American support, but not mentioned probably hoping that the Israelis would nip out and enthusiastically bomb Iran's nuclear bits, in a Hallelujah euphoria, when the truth is Israel could have done that yon'..ki's ago.
...but they didn't...d'yuh wonder why?...I don't so much...like I said it's 2017.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

An empty OP, just like Mueller.

I know a couple of FBI agents who think Trump is going to go down hard. There's no love for Trump in the FBI.

I know an ET named FooTooFoo who is going destroy the world!

Say hi to your soy boy friends in the FBI!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The way things are looking, the guys in the FBI jackets will be the ones getting rounded up.

Yeah, more Goebels propaganda, show the opposite of reality.

Comey, Hillary, Huma, Lynch, Holder will be the ones in cuffs if any justice came around. From fast and furious to Benghazi to illegal servers and Uranium one, lots of justice to go around.

You got that right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Aww, look at the trump supporters, they don't like it when something is funny and true. If this would have been Hillary, they would have had a field day.

LOL, Great find OP.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Aww, look at the trump supporters, they don't like it when something is funny and true. If this would have been Hillary, they would have had a field day.

LOL, Great find OP.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

LOL, Great find OP.

If I would have known they would have been so triggered; I would have put it in the mudpit for some real fun.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I know a couple of FBI agents who think Trump is going to go down hard. There's no love for Trump in the FBI.

Yeah sure you do.
Maybe if they would stop acting like the Keystone Cops and do their #ing jobs, the heat wouldn't be on them.
You can tell them I said that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join