It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant Mother Of Twins Vanishes While Running Errands In New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: research100
a reply to: randyvs

I saw this story earlier today...dang she has kids is pregnant and it is during the holidays...gosh I hope they find her

Damn Re, when ya put it like that it actually seems worse than
it already is at least to my ears. In all sincerity may she return home
unharmed.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: TinySickTears

leaving gender, age, race, etc out of it cause we dont know anything about anything....

I cannot believe you included in this in an opening post regarding a missing person.

Is this some kind of new PC crap? We have missing person but lets not discuss their race, sex, or age because someone might get offended?

A physical description is kinda important in a missing person case right?

Pregnant female
5 feet 4 inches tall
Weighs 195 pounds,
Indian

thats not why i said lets leave it out. i dont care who gets offended by what.
i just did not want it to turn into the usual # talking comments cause of any of that.
i just wanted to talk about what happened.

mellow out

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

"There are as many as 100,000 active missing persons cases in the U.S. at any given time. Of the 692,944 people reported missing in 2010, 531,928 were under the age of 18. According to the National Crime Information Center (NCIC), 355,243 women were reported missing in 2010 compared to 337,660 men."

Of course you won't hear about them in the news or the msm. It's another sad reality. One that will never be addressed.

And that's from 2010.

Many of those under 18 are runaways or reported missing because they didn't come home for a day or few. Parents are calling it in because their kids would rather be out partying or with a unacceptable boyfriend or whatever.
Others are child custody battles where the kids are 'kidnapped' by a parent. Calling the police to complain is recorded as 'missing person' incident.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

So a woman goes to the bank then nothing? Sounds to me like she was leaving town to get away from someone or something. Left the car and cell two things that could be used to track her. Yep i think she wanted to disappear.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That she's pregnant makes this even more disturbing, and I hope she wasn't targeted for that.

According to the HuffPo article, she was only 6 weeks pregnant. She wouldn't even be showing yet, so if someone targeted her for that, it would have to be someone that knew it already.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
She was found safe wandering around Lower Manhattan at 6am. She has been reunited with her family.

No other details.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

This is good news.

I don't want to be crass, but I wonder if she is still pregnant.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Annee

This is good news.

I don't want to be crass, but I wonder if she is still pregnant.

Interesting concept.

posted on Dec, 13 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

That she's pregnant makes this even more disturbing, and I hope she wasn't targeted for that.

According to the HuffPo article, she was only 6 weeks pregnant. She wouldn't even be showing yet, so if someone targeted her for that, it would have to be someone that knew it already.

Ah, so not likely that. Either way, two lives, at least, at stake here. Do we have any updates on the case?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join