It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Crypto-currency Value Being Manipulated as a Means to Taking Physical Gold Out of Private Hands?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I think so,the large holders want control of all of it,they can play with market and devalue it,but never entirely,otherwise they would lose,if you have physical gold or silver,a bird in hand is worth 2 in the bush

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
If you don't mind me asking but what convinced you to buy something that has the potential to spy on you 24/7? I'm genuinely curious.

Because the CIA has the best pancake recipe and having Alexa is the only way to get it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Right. And if you don't physically have them, then in a calamity what good are they ?

Almost the same good as having them.

If the Zombie Apocalypse actually happens my pew-pew will be the closest thing to a real Philosopher's Stone, it will turn my lead into their gold.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADSE255

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: ADSE255
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The only reason I am sketchy about the coming cashless society is mostly due to bible prophecy and such.

Even then, the good book says that silver and gold will be thrown into the streets. It will become worthless.

Yeah, that's not quite how that's used....

Ezekiel 7:19 - They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be an unclean thing. Their silver and gold will not be able to save them in the day of the LORD's wrath. They will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs with it, for it has made them stumble into sin."

Well then. I think our stumble into to sin has surpassed itself many times. It would seem we're already there. I can't wait for the finale when the fake Christians come out to make their final claim.

The loudest, most boastful are often the least caring, by far.

Can't disagree with that one.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
A very strange statement

(post by AllenBridges removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join