It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not of the Seed of Adam are we

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

God that is so strange. my son was saying exactly that the other day.
He had other examples too.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

Hi, I'm new here. I would suggest that Cain's seed was NOT wiped out. Na'amah, a descendant of Cain, could logically (if you connect dots in Scripture) be the wife of Noah. www.biu.ac.il... and www.britam.org... Now if Noah was 'perfect in his generation' meaning a descendent of good Seth and original Adam, and Na'amah was a descendent of murderer Cain and possibly the Serpent (Reptillian?) or Alien, then it means that all humanity are a mix of both genes. Perhaps some people groups lean more to one line or the other in characteristics, but that's another topic.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Zella

Who are the real killers tough? The "true" humans or the aliens? Why did Cain attempt to kill Abel? Was it maybe to spare millions of people from suffering? Just as Lillith and Lucifer, the winners (re-)write history.
Jesus was an alien...

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
We are the seed of internet. Why go till when we could type our way into Fortune.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Are you saying Jesus was an alien because he was born only the seed of Mary and the 'Holy Ghost' (a bright light shone on Mary and could have been a UFO)? I agree in principle. But I don't agree about your reason for Cain killing Abel, etc.

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Who are the real killers tough? The "true" humans or the aliens?
Why did Cain attempt to kill Abel? Was it maybe to spare millions of people from suffering
? Just as Lillith and Lucifer, the winners (re-)write history.
Jesus was an alien...

the Cain-Abel story is an ancient metaphor for Earth Humans along with the Cain seed-of-Adam colluded together to conduct the Genocide of the Neanderthals...it is mainly Metaphor describing such as opposed to brother-brother murder

Jesus was not an 'Alien' although an in-vitro conception & fertilized egg implant of Mary was the first recorded artificial insemination on record................. the male 'donor' was the 400 year deceased former King David, recall how David had dreams & visions, well those nocturnal meetings included the taking of David's seed and freezing it like we now do in modern times in a tank of liquid nitrogen...

thus making the lineage of Jesus one that descended directly in the House-of-David as foretold in scriptures... the only Aliens were the Angelic Medical Teams & technicians in human-reproduction-sciences

it seems I repeat these viewpoints about once ever 16 months on average

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zellagood catch Noah's wife was a hybrid his wife was not a pure seed (Sethic) woman.
he married another race, I just found that in some reading.......thank you

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Do you have an ancient writing or Bible verse that helps to support your idea?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I think the point of creating Jesus was to plant an alien agents consciousness to earth, so the heritage of his body doesn't really mean that much to me.
Noah might have been a more physical alien, how else did he get that old?

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Noah might have been a more physical alien, how else did he get that old?

The story of Noah is about the 'knower'.

As soon as there is a 'knower' assumed separate from the 'known' the illusion of twoness began.
Can the knower be separate from the known?

Is there two things?
Or is there simply 'knowing' (God - all seeing, all knowing)? Or alternatively, simply an appearance (the image of God).
edit on 10-12-2017 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zella
a reply to: madenusa

Hi, I'm new here. I would suggest that Cain's seed was NOT wiped out. Na'amah, a descendant of Cain, could logically (if you connect dots in Scripture) be the wife of Noah. www.biu.ac.il... and www.britam.org... Now if Noah was 'perfect in his generation' meaning a descendent of good Seth and original Adam, and Na'amah was a descendent of murderer Cain and possibly the Serpent (Reptillian?) or Alien, then it means that all humanity are a mix of both genes. Perhaps some people groups lean more to one line or the other in characteristics, but that's another topic.

the mother of Ham is Naamah descendant of Cain. The mother of Japheth and Shem is Emzara, daughter of Rake'el, son of methusaleh.

I believe Cain was black, Naamah was black and why later there were white canaanites that inhabited the area and posed as shemites.

For things to be brought into proper light tubal-cain and especially Canaan needs to be studied. I believe that all of history as we know it pivots on Canaans last testament to his children before he died. It makes todays crazy world make some sense to the madness.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join