It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holland: A peaceful Palestinian shows the ability to coexist with others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

This relates to the thread because its about a "Palestinian Protester". Not in so many worlds, but we get the picture, despite some attempting to pin the tail on the wrong donkey.

Anyway...

This is not whats making Jerusalem the capital of Israel. It was the capital of Israel long before trump.

In the western main scream propaganda maybe. The rest of the real world doesn't see it that way, isn't fooled by it. The capital of Israel is Tel Aviv.

There are no embassies in Jerusalem, just a few consulates. The US sets a precedent for the first time by announcing it will place an embassy there. Its a symbolic gesture really, because in western eyes they have been conditioned all along Jerusalem is the capitol. But in reality, Tel Aviv is.

And thats because the number of Palestinians living in Jerusalem, the Temple on the Mount is in Jerusalem, the third most holy site in Islam, after Mecca and Medina.

By placing an embassy in Jerusalem (making that city de facto capital), they insult every Muslim in the World. The protests are raging throughout, but you won't see that televised either.

If its not on TV, who cares... right?

edit on 7-12-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
The US, EU (NATO) needs an eastern seaboard base on the mediterranean. Israel is a forward military outpost for the West to further its dominion of the ME.

Er, I think you are geographically challenged. There are several bases in the Eastern Mediterranean that NATO has access to.

1. Turkey
2. Greece
3. British bases on Cyprus
4. Need I go on?

There are no NATO bases in Israel.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

so whats your favorite part of middle eastern culture?

The part before the nation of Israel was formed in 1946, when all peoples from all religions and cultures peacefully coexisted in the land called Palestine.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The US, EU (NATO) needs an eastern seaboard base on the mediterranean. Israel is a forward military outpost for the West to further its dominion of the ME.

Er, I think you are geographically challenged. There are several bases in the Eastern Mediterranean that NATO has access to.

1. Turkey
2. Greece
3. British bases on Cyprus
4. Need I go on?

There are no NATO bases in Israel.

Whats in a name or 'label'?

No difference between NATO arms like f 16s, f 15s, munitions, even though since, Israel has developed many of their own arms platforms, they have always depended on US support in the form of interest free grants of billions, intelligence, logistics, training, etc. All the IDF Calibres are NATO spec, too.

Us is NATO, by the way.

But as far as it goes Jordan, Egypt and Saudis aren't NATO 'Members' either, even though they do US (NATO) bidding by Proxy when it comes to occupying and oppression of Middle Eastern and African countries that don't go along with the New World Program.

Iraq, Libya, and Syria to name a few.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I have no problem with protests, but somehow for Arab Muslims, protest=violence. This is what this post is about.

The real violence is directed at the Palestinians by Israel with impunity. Its been this way since 1946, while the world sits by watching and pretending to care.

Whatever 'violence' Palestinians commit is minor compared to decades of human rights abuses by Israel.

What this is really about is the Palestinian protest against the symbolic gesture of US announcement it will place an embassy in Jerusalem, making that city the capital, even though it is still an occupied city of Palestine.

Un-precedented shift away from US being the mediator in peace process for decades to siding with Israel occupation and oppression of Palestine.

The USA already has a consulate in Jerusalem, the same as in Scotland. If they had done the upgrade quietly no-one would have noticed. But because Trump made a big announcement regarding Israel and Jerusalem as the capital, everyone goes mad. Imagine if Trump had said that the USA recognizes Jerusalem as the Palestinian capital and they are moving the embassy there, there would have been applause all around the world.

But because it's Trump and Israel, it's riot time.
edit on 7-12-2017 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

If they had done the upgrade quietly no-one would have noticed. But because Trump made a big announcement regarding Israel and Jerusalem as the capital, everyone goes mad.

You don't change capital cities without people noticing. The propaganda machine in the west has to preempt with deflection about it, because the rest of the world 'noticed', is incensed and protesting across the Muslim world.

How do we explain that?

Oh, start threads about "Palesitinian Violence".

edit on 7-12-2017 by intrptr because: with to without

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

The USA already has a consulate in Jerusalem,

Consulates are not the same as Embassies. Several nations have Consulates in Jerusalem,. Thats Not the same thing.

TEL AVIV is the capitol of Israel.

The reasons for which are obviously written out of the written record by the Imperialists.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What I find amusing in this particular quagmire of a conversation is on one side you have a people telling another where to live and how to live... on the other side you have a group of people that want to tell the first group where to live and how to live.

either way a group of people will be forced to do something they do not want to do, yet both sides feel they are 100% correct.

while peace is an admirable goal, the Jews have been there for centuries, so have the Arabs best bet for those not in those two groups is stay out of it except to prevent genocide.
edit on 7-12-2017 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

a reply to: dashen

so whats your favorite part of middle eastern culture?

The part before the nation of Israel was formed in 1946, when all peoples from all religions and cultures peacefully coexisted in the land called Palestine.

if only what you said were even a tiny bit true

but its not.
not even a bit
edit on 7-12-2017 by dashen because: Religion of peace

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Your reply is incoherent. In fact, it ain't a reply at all. Regardless, NATO has no bases in Israel and has no need for more bases in the Eastern Medi., so just take what I said as a correction.

US provides aid to many nations in the Middle east, but clearly aid to Israel is significant. And, why not? Whether you like it, or not, Israel is a tiny democratic country in a sea of hate and broken governments, some of whom have made it their life's work to kill the Jews.
edit on 7/12/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
oops - double
edit on 7/12/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   
" you take my water, burn my olive trees, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humilate us all, but I am to blame:
I shot a rocket back."

Old man in Gaza

Because we say so

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

This relates to the thread because its about a "Palestinian Protester".

What we see in the video is not a protest but blind hatred and random violence. This is what this tread is about. The fact that you see a "Palestinian Protester" rather than a terrorist, only reassures what I said before: for Muslims, protest=violence.

In the western main scream propaganda maybe. The rest of the real world doesn't see it that way, isn't fooled by it. The capital of Israel is Tel Aviv.

I'm sure that this is what you have been told in the mosque. Luckily reality is not affected by whatever brainwashing you have been subjected to. Jerusalem is Isreal's capital weather you like it or not. Here's another "western main scream propaganda" for you:

Wikipedia

And thats because the number of Palestinians living in Jerusalem

Only one third of Jerusalem's population is Arab, and even a smaller portion is Muslim. Don't see how this turns it into a Palesinian city...

The Temple on the Mount is in Jerusalem, the third most holy site in Islam, after Mecca and Medina.

Not sure why do you think that anybody should be concerned by whatever Muslims consider holy.
Jerusalem has many places which are considered holy for Christians, don't see them trying to claim Jerusalem as their own.

By placing an embassy in Jerusalem (making that city de facto capital), they insult every Muslim in the World.

This is what you don't seem to understand. Wether you like it or not, Jerusalem is the de facto capital of Israel for decades now.
If Muslims want to feel insulted it's their problem, not anyone's else.
edit on 8-12-2017 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

The part before the nation of Israel was formed in 1946

Israel was formed in 1948...

when all peoples from all religions and cultures peacefully coexisted in the land called Palestine.

I already noticed how you don't concern yourself with facts, but this is probably a new record even for you.
This animation depicts the history of the region in a manner that is suitable for your level, do yourself a favor and watch it.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Khenubal

" you take my water, burn my olive trees, take my job, steal my land, imprison my father, kill my mother, bombard my country, starve us all, humilate us all, but I am to blame: 
I shot a rocket back." 

Said no one ever. Most of Gaza population understands that all their troubles are caused by Hamas. You would have known this if you ever actually tried to have a conversation with someone who lives in Gaza.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

What we see in the video is not a protest but blind hatred and random violence. This is what this tread is about.

Thats what the western narrative officially wants everyone to see. What has actually happened though, is the US has decided to make a Muslim Holy site into the capitol city for the Jews.

The consequences of denial will fuel Muslim reprisal across the board, not just 'Palestinian'.

But thats what the Chosenites want, to appear to be the victims, as usual.

So they can incite more genocide and destruction of more Middle Eastern Countries, as usual. You don't fool me with your propaganda directed at the victims,as usual.

edit on 8-12-2017 by intrptr because: additional

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Said no one ever. Most of Gaza population understands that all their troubles are caused by Hamas. You would have known this if you ever actually tried to have a conversation with someone who lives in Gaza.

Thats impossible, all "Gazans" are being held in detention in the largest open air prison on the planet. You go there and talk to them about homeland, freedom and self determination.

Travel Warning

WARNING: The Gaza strip is an unstable area, effectively a war zone. While there are (even long) periods of inactivity, the situation can rapidly change. Enter at your own risk.

Yah, Isareli drone strikes, attack aircraft and tanks could obliterate the place even more, at any second.

Wiki

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The title of the thread is just the wrong way around. Who has to coexist with whom ?

But who am I anyway

I am reaching out my hand, I hope you do to

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join