It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holland: A peaceful Palestinian shows the ability to coexist with others

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I understand that with Trump's announcement and all tensions are high, but what is there to be achieved by looking for random Jews and release your rage and frustration upon them?

I also don't understand what is there to be mad about? Jerusalem was Israel's capital (and recognized as such by the US) long before Trump's announcement. What have changed?
Even if you think something has changed, how is violence going to resolve anything?

It reminds me the violent Muslim protests around the world over the Muhamid caricature. Most of them never saw the actual caricature...
No rational motivation, only blind hatred and rage.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
IMO,
it just goes to show you can't trust anyone with a god.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
its because their 'peaceful' protests are literally called 'days of RAGE'.

go fig

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

go fig

The world let their homeland be taken over, their people killed and imprisoned, their homes razed,

go fig

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

No rational motivation, only blind hatred and rage.

There's plenty of that on both sides , intrptr hit the nail on the head.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The world let their homeland be taken over, their people killed and imprisoned, their homes razed,

I'm pretty sure that the guy from the video wasn't around back in 1948. Somehow he doesn't look in his 70's.
Also I'm pretty sure that the owner of that restaurant didn't take anything from him.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

There's plenty of that on both sides , intrptr hit the nail on the head.

Did he?
Something that happen 70 years ago will forever justify blind violence against random Jews around the world?
edit on 7-12-2017 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

I'm pretty sure that the guy from the video wasn't around back in 1948. Somehow he doesn't look in his 70's.
Also I'm pretty sure that the owner of that restaurant didn't take anything from him.

Youre deflecting from what his protest is about to what he did during it.

Any chance to blame the victims...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Youre deflecting from what his protest is about to what he did during it.

You are the one who deflecting. From the topic of this post to some justification you think he had.
I have no problem with protests, but somehow for Arab Muslims, protest=violence. This is what this post is about.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I have no problem with protests, but somehow for Arab Muslims, protest=violence. This is what this post is about.

The real violence is directed at the Palestinians by Israel with impunity. Its been this way since 1946, while the world sits by watching and pretending to care.

Whatever 'violence' Palestinians commit is minor compared to decades of human rights abuses by Israel.

What this is really about is the Palestinian protest against the symbolic gesture of US announcement it will place an embassy in Jerusalem, making that city the capital, even though it is still an occupied city of Palestine.

Un-precedented shift away from US being the mediator in peace process for decades to siding with Israel occupation and oppression of Palestine.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

go fig

go fig

It would be much cheaper in the long run if we US moved Israel to some part of Arizona. Air lift every building, temple, and person. And let the Arabs fight amongst themselves for the rest of eternity.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

What is happening today and what will happen tomorrow is fueling the violence , the world has tuned its back on the Palestinians while their land is being eaten up by the country none dare criticise.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

US announcement it will place an embassy in Jerusalem, making that city the capital

This is not whats making Jerusalem the capital of Israel. It was the capital of Israel long before trump.

But really, I would like to understand how does it all relates to the video?
The owner of that restaurant may not be Israeli. Just a Jewish guy running a kosher restaurant.
Even if he is Israeli, is he in fault for whatever happened to the Palestinians?
Why everything have to be deflected to "human rights abuses"? This is clearly not what this post about.
Why is every act of terror and violence is justified by "The world let their people be killed and imprisoned"?
China occupies Tibet, should we expect Tibetans to run around and randomly attacking people because "It's the worlds fault"?
Darfur is occupied by Sudan. Turkey occupies north Cyprus. South Ossetia and Abkhazia are occupied by Russia.
Somehow I don't see these people running around and lashing out at random people around the world.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

You should know better than getting your information from a professional propagandist.
Almost nothing she says in this video is true.
I would advise you to actually go to Israel and west bank and see for yourself. At the moment, by spreading this clip, you are just a tool for the propaganda machine.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: intrptr

go fig

go fig

It would be much cheaper in the long run if we US moved Israel to some part of Arizona. Air lift every building, temple, and person. And let the Arabs fight amongst themselves for the rest of eternity.

The US, EU (NATO) needs an eastern seaboard base on the mediterranean. Israel is a forward military outpost for the West to further its dominion of the ME.

All that other 'Holy Land' and 'Chosenite' crap is disinformation for the general public.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
A few decades ago people like this would have been working in concentration camps. They probably don't even understand why they hate, it's just that they are gullible and easily directed.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

so whats your favorite part of middle eastern culture?

throwing the gays from the tallest building in town?
honor killings for rape victims?
child brides?
beheading for premarital relations?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

What is happening today and what will happen tomorrow is fueling the violence , the world has tuned its back on the Palestinians while their land is being eaten up by the country none dare criticise.

I would say Israel is very criticized.
What did happen today? What will happen tomorrow?
I don't think it really matters, as violence is the default reaction of Arab Muslim, to anything and everything.
What I don't get is, in their minds, where will this violence lead? To the desired outcome (independence etc.)? I don't think they really believe that. So why act in a way that will actually worsen your situation?
This is what I mean by "No rational motivation, only blind hatred and rage".

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I actually very much agree with this. But I guess then they would have no one to blame.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join