It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I gotta ask why you had to Google this to start with?

Didn't... Didn't even know Russia did this. Popped up on another site and then had to check. Is it not a worthy additional tidbit of info? How many other Nations recognize officially West Jerusalem as Israel's Capital. , Czech Republic is the only one I know off of top of my head.
edit on 7-12-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: pavil

Because Iran like every other arab/muslim country hates the ever living hell out of Israel.

Of course Russia is going to be for something that benefits them.
. So officially recognizing West Jerusalem makes Iran like Russia more? How? That makes zero sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Well it makes sense that Putin would go against the West. What doesn't make sense is Trump doing this. I read in the paper this morning that this was denounced by Britain, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Not to mention Palestine and other Arab nations.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Well it makes sense that Putin would go against the West. What doesn't make sense is Trump doing this. I read in the paper this morning that this was denounced by Britain, France, Germany and the Netherlands. Not to mention Palestine and other Arab nations.

Really? All the 'west' counties you cited are the homes of TPTB.

The ME countries are obvious in their displeasure.

Trump made this a campaign promise. Supports Israel, in general, and has been passed as law in the U.S..

What doesn't 'make sense' is you saying it doesn't make sense.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Because Iran like every other arab/muslim country hates the ever living hell out of Israel.

. So officially recognizing West Jerusalem makes Iran like Russia more? How? That makes zero sense.

Agreed. If anything, it says Putin, at least in this issue, supports the U.S. position over Iran's. That is a positive on many levels, methinks.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Russia supporting Israel by recognizing it's Capital is somehow anti-Western?

You guys make my head hurt.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Hey, that was intrepid, not me. He's 'packaging' the EU and TPTB with the U.S. by saying the 'west'. Not the case by any stretch. On Israel, that's been the case-outside of Obama- for decades.

They want your head to hurt.....

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Agreed. If anything, it says Putin, at least in this issue, supports the U.S. position over Iran's. That is a positive on many levels, methinks.

Unless there's an alternate reality where Dec 2017 comes before Apr 2017 it's Trump following Putin's lead against the policy of most western nations and US precedent. That should give one pause for thought.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Unless there's an alternate reality where Dec 2017 comes before Apr 2017 it's Trump following Putin's lead against the policy of most western nations and US precedent. That should give one pause for thought.

No, not really, it looks like your over thinking it. Other than during the Obama Presidency, the U.S. has been at odds with the U.N., TPTB, and much of the ME over Israel. That policy has been in place long before Putin's arrival.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Hey, that was intrepid, not me. He's 'packaging' the EU and TPTB with the U.S. by saying the 'west'. Not the case by any stretch. On Israel, that's been the case-outside of Obama- for decades.

They want your head to hurt.....

I know it wasn't you...it's just the way quoting goes.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX
you do have enough time, because you just spent the same amount trying to belittle others concerned about global current events. I guess you are awash in time to be able to reply in kind to those with so much time in their lives.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
This is biblical.
We are almost there. 2018 is going to be a wild year

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Palestine and other Arab nations.

Where is that nation called Palestine again? Can't find it on the map...

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
This was already posted yesterday, but I must say too, I am likely the only one in the World who could honestly care less about some geographical point on a map being recognized as someones capital. I wish I had the lives most people do that must have so much free time and lack of responsibility that they are able to make such an issue the priority cause of concern for the time being.

"care less" Then why post ? Of course it is thank f folks like you don't sit round negotiation tables otherwise the world would be screwed with millions of dead people and millions more starving to death and children dying, but hey, they are "over there" so who gives a damn!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
are you familiar with Noahide U.S. Public Law 102-14?

it is an American federal law which states that the “Seven Noahide Laws” (Laws from the Jewish Babylonian Talmud) are the principle on which the United States was founded, and that it is the responsibility of America to transmit these “ethical values” to future generation both in the U.S. and World.

LINK: stopnoahidelaw.blogspot.com.es...

Also Some Hurricane Harvey victims could not recieve aid unless they agreed to "not boycott Israel", i thought that was weird.

LINK: www.houstonpress.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join