It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Wonderful About All This Political Chatter?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Let's really see what is going on these days, because it's not just political. IMO people are starting to wake up, not just politically, but personally they are taking back their universal rights.

Universal rights are something we are all born with, something that is not written in a book, but is known deep down, in our gut ( intuition ), when something is right, or wrong, no matter what our mind says, or what people tell us; And this inner giant is waking up and saying, Enough BS! Stop!

People are going to be changing more internally than anything else, thus making their/our outer world much much different, in the next few years.

Old paradigms and MO's are going right out the window.

The questions to ask ourselves daily is "Does our current life and MO serve us well?", if the answers doesn't resonate with us, then it's time for a change right then and there.

I understand that people feel trapped, powerless, and lost, however the shift from a pyramid type power system government to a more personal centric power system seem to be happening. Just look at all the people asking for the truth.

We can see this with religions today also, many people are searching, and jumping from religion to religion, however they always seem to be missing that something their looking for. Many religions tell us that the "Kingdoms are already within us", so in essence why do we need a dogma?

We are trading our precious finite hours here on earth doing the biding for corrupt people, at the top. Are we not tired of this, how many generations need to keep doing this over and over?

Our government officials believe that many times we can't handle the truth, nor are we privy to be able to receive truths. Looks like BS hasn't worked so why not just tell us the truth?

I will leave everyone with this, because the BS seems to get really really thick, in our world. It's much easier to remember the truth, this way no one has to remember the lie they told.

Peace,

RT
edit on 7-12-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
It's a good post and very progresive. Yes, I feel this, too.

It will look different to us, depending on our interests. Let's not hope for too many clashes of interests though.

In the end I think we all have mutual interests. It is hard to be like that though and have to live in a world full of greed and self interest.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There is a time very near to now, I think, with a great awakening of sorts. One truth about death being the enemy to every human alive. A truth to a battle we can win. No enemies, albeit death itself. I feel as if I get on a roll every now and then where everything is so clear. A signal sets it all off in clarity hitherto unbeknown to me. Then it fades when I go into a tangent and I look in the wrong direction. There are no wrong directions and lucidity returns in all its beauty. If something like this happens to you, it comes back!!! It will fade when you need a break. Writing this now is helping me as much as I hope It is helping you. That is all for now, be ready!

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The collective ego seems to be having an existential crisis.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

RE: "people are starting to wake up"

Fantasy football is way more popular than politics. The news has been cancelled. The news media outlets will say anything to make money. It's not about informing the public.

So as an entertainment choice, I choose NFL football over Trump. I spend most of my time watching NFL news.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Our government officials believe that many times we can't handle the truth, nor are we privy to be able to receive truths. Looks like BS hasn't worked so why not just tell us the truth?

It's not about truth per se, it's the fact that government has been running reckless without true accountability for decades. They feel as though they sit above us citizens... it's an ego/cult/culture thing.

Currently, "the light" is exposing their misdeeds one by one. They are being brought back down to earth, the end of their selfish, gluttonous reign is nigh.

Power is slowly returning to the people, where it belongs. It's a political quickening. This is the peak of partisanship. We will soon let our differences contrived by politicians and media melt away and become the fear that government should have of its citizens.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Power is slowly returning to the people, where it belongs. It's a political quickening. This is the peak of partisanship. We will soon let our differences contrived by politicians and media melt away and become the fear that government should have of its citizens.

OR....

I think a more likely scenario is FEMA prison camps for the malcontents and starvation for the rabble. The neocons are still firmly in control and we don't even know who they are anymore.

The PTB won't go quietly into the night! believe me!
edit on 7-12-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I believe you're right, but the proponents of the old paradigm aren't going to let go of their power without a fight. Things are going to get much uglier before they get better.

top topics

join