It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Postpones move of Embassy to Jerusalem

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: face23785

This is not the Mud Pit so I will refrain from ad homs. Please extend the same courtesy to others. It is neither wise nor practical to physically move embassy operations to Jerusalem. Please stop making wild accusations and explain why, in your opinion, it is a good idea?

Wrong. It actually is practical because as of now embassy staff keep having to travel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem for certain meetings, or the people they're meeting with have to make the opposite trip. It's over 80 miles. That's not practical. And I apologize. The desperation from you #resisters is just hard not to ridicule.

Eighty miles is less than the distance between New York and Washington DC. In some cities, an hour and a half commute is typical. So how is encouraging right wing violence and alienating our allies so that diplomats can spend less time commuting a good thing again?

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Don't worry some Liberal Obama appointed judge will be along shortly to try and put a stop to it.

Erm......judges don’t control where embassies are built

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
So much disinformation being broadcasted it is hard to sort things out. I'm betting on Trump.a reply to: SailorJerry

posted on Dec, 9 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I still do t understand:

A) Why we would want our embassy in Jerusalem
B) Why Trump would be applauded for doing so
C) How moving the embassy would be a slap in the face to the globalist

Can anyone explain?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join